PDA

View Full Version : Should i buy For Honor on Uplay or Steam?

Mr.A06
05-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Hi i want to buy for Honor pc version but i m confused coz on steam many players are saying this game is region locked if i buy the game on steam i will get the region locked version and if my version is region locked i cant play against who are in other regions.
So my question is if i buy the this game uplay will i get the region unlocked global version?
Please help me someone i want to buy this game but i m confused

Infidel.Castro
05-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Mmm, no idea about this. I bought mine on Steam and I don't think I'm region locked. Things to consider too, with steam you can get a refund within a certain time period, with uplay you can get 20% off if you have 100 uplay points spare.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-01-2017, 01:39 PM
The correct answer is Steam.

The amount of people who use steam are Legion compared to Uplay. If you buy on Uplay you WILL regret it.

Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam. Steam.

Infidel.Castro
05-01-2017, 01:43 PM
The amount of people who use steam are Legion compared to Uplay. If you buy on Uplay you WILL regret it.

You have to use Uplay if you buy through steam anyway, what is the difference? As I said you can have the safety net of a refund window via steam, or you can go for a cash discount via uplay.

Egotistic_Ez
05-01-2017, 02:24 PM
on steam many players are saying this game is region locked if i buy the game on steam i will get the region locked version and if my version is region locked i cant play against who are in other regions.
So my question is if i buy the this game uplay will i get the region unlocked global version?

I bought mine on Steam and I don't think I'm region locked.

All versions, steam, uplay, console, are sort of region locked. Matchmaking will only match you against players in the same region as your party leader. It's something ubi added a few weeks in to help with match stability.

You can still group with people from other regions though but, as I said, if you aren't the leader you'll be playing in their region. You can also custom game and invite people from anywhere.