PDA

View Full Version : Idea for new executions

Trbevis
05-01-2017, 10:36 AM
I've been thinking about new executions, and what about executions which you have to unlock, that essentially use the other persons weapon, say for instance you get 100 kills with the lawbringer, then you unlock a lawbringer execution which allows me as any other character to execute the lawbringer by grabbing his own poleaxe and say stick it through his chest ... personally nothing would make me happier then to do that to the lawbringer haha.The idea is there I just dont really know how it would work out... but it would make you play other heroes to get that execution to use with another hero.... just an idea, thoughts?

Trbevis
05-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Haha as fun as that sounds that isnt quite what i had in mind...., possibly ramming the warlords own shield into his face maybe... Or skewering nobushi with her own weapon, crushing shugokis face with his own tree trunk of a weapon , soo many sick possibilities!

BananaBlighter
05-01-2017, 03:56 PM
Nice idea, though I'm having difficulty imagining a PK wielding the LB's huge poleaxe.

Gray360UK
05-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Nice idea, though I'm having difficulty imagining a PK wielding the LB's huge poleaxe.

If a Nobushi can flip a Shoguki over her shoulder, I'm not seeing the problem ;)

Maybe the Peacekeeper could be struggling to hold it up, and accidentally drop it onto the LBs head and do an 'oops!' type shrug, that would be the execution ;)

Elzziwelzzif
05-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Sounds fun.

Going with the lawbringer/ shugoki + peacekeeper example, peacekeeper could stab her target in the legs, making them fall down and drop their weapon. Then she shugs, grabs the weapon, almost collapses when lifting the weapon (more for shugo mace then lawbringer poleaxe) and finishes it by tilting the weapon and dropping the business end on the target's head.

Shugo vs peacekeeper.
Shugo grabs the peacekeepers head and lifts her. She drops her dagger on the ground (standing up). He pulls the sword from her hand, stabs her with it than throws her away like some old rag.
Then looks down, sees the dagger, picks it up and uses it as a toothpick

Concept would be cool, but they should make it expensive.
You would basically get 12(+) executions in one.

Trbevis
05-01-2017, 07:01 PM
I would expect it to be expensive, but you would also have to unlock each one... forcing you to play other characters and stop destroying everyone with your rep 25 mains haha fairer games, and give you sonething to work towards unlocking, and that shugoki picking up the peacekeeper sounds amazing!! Hahaha got hit by valkeries javelin? Execute her by holding her spear, kicking her away and throwing it at her full force. There are loads of options here, id love to see this!

FootlessRhino
05-01-2017, 09:48 PM
I've been thinking about new executions, and what about executions which you have to unlock, that essentially use the other persons weapon, say for instance you get 100 kills with the lawbringer, then you unlock a lawbringer execution which allows me as any other character to execute the lawbringer by grabbing his own poleaxe and say stick it through his chest ... personally nothing would make me happier then to do that to the lawbringer haha.The idea is there I just dont really know how it would work out... but it would make you play other heroes to get that execution to use with another hero.... just an idea, thoughts?

would love to see this in a game, but it sounds like a real piece of work from the developer side. they would need to work on so many executions whenever a new hero is introduced, lol. not sure if UBI is up for that considering all this other **** they have to deal with, but if it comes to light someday, I'll definitely be a happier man.

cragar212
05-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Raider.

Rips opponents head off, looks at it, tosses it aside

Karma_Ghost
05-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Peacekeeper (win) vs Lawbringer
Peacekeeper props Lawbringer up with the poleaxe against his chest, then pulls him onto the spike.

Berseker (win) vs orochi (or really anything)
Loser drops to his/her knees. Berserker picks up the weapon and inspects it. Meanwhile, loser falls over dead. Berserker is disappointed and thrusts the weapon into the corpse.

Trbevis
05-02-2017, 01:13 AM
Love these, possibilities are endless, To an earlier comment, yes it would be a lot of work, But they could make it cost a lot or even make you work at it to unlock it, even go as far as to ask us lot to choose between say 3 options for each or something, be a good way to involve to audience and have sometging we voted for in the game, either way I would love to see what the for honor team even think about this as a possibility, wouldnt be like a next month thing but for the future at least...

UbiJurassic
05-02-2017, 01:44 AM
Loving these ideas, everyone! I'll make a note of the thread for the team, so keep the ideas rolling in!

Trbevis
05-02-2017, 04:05 AM
Loving these ideas, everyone! I'll make a note of the thread for the team, so keep the ideas rolling in!

Thanks ubijurassic! To add to the list... kicking the conquerer down on his back, putting his own shield to his neck, and stamping on the shield, beheading him..

Mudflaaaps
05-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Kensei-other samurai;

Kensei knocks them to their knees somehow, waits as enemy performs hari-kari (stabs oneself in the stomach), then beheads them.
It would be a long execution, 10 seconds maybe, but perfect for the Japanese classes and perfect for a game ending kill.

Trbevis
05-02-2017, 08:46 PM
Kensei-other samurai;

Kensei knocks them to their knees somehow, waits as enemy performs hari-kari (stabs oneself in the stomach), then beheads them.
It would be a long execution, 10 seconds maybe, but perfect for the Japanese classes and perfect for a game ending kill.

That does sound sick! For me, The longer the execution the better for me, I'd be happy with a 20 second execution, 5 seconds pushing him about while shouting, 10 seconds punching the crap out of him, and the last 5 seconds smashing my sword into him, be the most aggressive execution ever and I would get interupted constsntly but who cares hahahaha

Varakharne
05-02-2017, 09:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zmJEMpo.gif

/ END GAME!

thornh
05-02-2017, 09:25 PM
I want to see a few more up close and personal types of executions. The new Warden execution is a good example. Something that suggests these two warriors really dislike each other. Maybe the Berserker can take out an opponents leg, then walk around to their back, take his trusty dagger out, lean in and slowly cut their throat...

My two favorite executions right now are Lawbringer's impale and Valkyrie's new one. That one second where she is just in your face is epic.

Isenhauwer
05-02-2017, 10:32 PM
More bare handed or secondary weapon kills

Trbevis
05-03-2017, 01:30 AM
these ideas arnt really what i started this thread about... haha but oh well, idea for someone executing the warden, hit him in the face a couple times, Then grab his sword from his hand, And smash him in the face with the sword handle a couple times and then throw the sword to the side...

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 04:52 AM
I know the PK already got a execution from her Minion kill animations, but that one move where she kicks the feet out from under the minion and then basically elbow drops the dagger into his chest looks SO damn good.

Here it is. (Go to the 40sec mark)

https://youtu.be/MwaUDkYvwHQ?t=43s

Also I would love to see some more PHYSICAL executions. Less weapons and more punching or kicking. The Raider and the Lawbringer are obviously huge enough guys to kill with their bare hands.

Gray360UK
05-03-2017, 09:48 AM
I know the PK already got a execution from her Minion kill animations, but that one move where she kicks the feet out from under the minion and then basically elbow drops the dagger into his chest looks SO damn good

There's a good chance we might get that one. The one immediately before it was just released, where she rolls over the back of her opponent and then flicks her dagger up at their throat. There are a lot of execution worthy attacks she does on minions. There is one where she stabs boths blades into their chest, I would love that one, not sure if there is footage of it anywhere. In the video you linked, I also loved the way she kills the Raider (around 37 seconds in).