PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer executes.

GireMeem
05-01-2017, 10:19 AM
I like all the executes Lawbringer has but i think he needs some execute thats a little faster.

None of the Lawbringer executes last below 4 seconds, the fastest in the game seems to be Orochis "Clean Kill" lasting 3.24 seconds, when Lawbringers is "Sweep the Leg" 4.84 seconds.

Not saying he needs to have fastest in the game or its "unbalanced" but there are situtations where you want to execute enemies fast so you can continue fighting and playing as Lawbringer iv noticed that all his executes are quite slow.

Usually i place my executes so that i have 1 fastest animation for that character and 1 the "flashiest" for the other button

the_bull300
05-01-2017, 02:20 PM
define execute, do you mean the time it takes for the animation to finish or when the victim is no longer ressurectable? if its the latter he has the fastest with the impale one

Blasto95
05-01-2017, 02:59 PM
define execute, do you mean the time it takes for the animation to finish or when the victim is no longer ressurectable? if its the latter he has the fastest with the impale one

Both seem relevant. If what you say is true, with Lawbringer having the fastest time to execute but not finish the animation, Id say that's a pretty fair trade off. I havent timed or seen a list of the timed executions. But I heard the longer an execution, the more health you regen. So its not all bad if you have a slow execution. If thats true and you wanted to benefit the most from your executions, you should have the fastest one to actually execute someone, and the second that regens the most health when you can pull it off.

Karma_Ghost
05-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Both seem relevant. If what you say is true, with Lawbringer having the fastest time to execute but not finish the animation, Id say that's a pretty fair trade off. I havent timed or seen a list of the timed executions. But I heard the longer an execution, the more health you regen. So its not all bad if you have a slow execution. If thats true and you wanted to benefit the most from your executions, you should have the fastest one to actually execute someone, and the second that regens the most health when you can pull it off.

List of timed executions.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/6132bk/executions_time_it_takes_to_kill_your_enemy/

GireMeem
05-04-2017, 08:45 AM
I was meaning by "fastest" the kind when you finish the animation fastest.

Nestramutat
05-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Man, asking for extra stuff, any extra stuff, for lawbringer, is just downright embarrassing.