PDA

View Full Version : Reporting During the Fight

Seborosi
05-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Ok so this is getting out of hand with people using little tricks to suddenly come back alive from being killed, people with OBVIOUS offensive emblems, etc for reasons of using those reporting functions except OH WAIT. They IMMEDIATELY left the game before you can go to their name to do the report function. Are you kidding me? Of course these guys know they are cheating and trolling and GETTING off the hook. Once the match is over the stupid "You get this much steel and these items" (mind you that in itself is such a time killer), while that's happened these people jet before You can even look gloss over their name let alone if its a 4-man Queue party where they are ALL doing it, You might get lucky and snipe one of them as "cheating". ADD A FUNCTION for us to be able to report while we are in a game.

On the last note, Are people even getting banned or getting looked into for offensive emblems or anything? Because it sure seems that people with reputation 30+ with emblems tells everyone "They don't care lmao". Sorry to make it seem like a rant or some type of "wow salt much?". It's just annoying to know theres people ruining the game for the rest and thinking they acn get away with it :)

CoyoteXStarrk
05-01-2017, 09:56 AM
You can already report people during the fight......

Seborosi
05-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Then I guess maybe it's just me because the function is in "grey" so I cant toggle the function but can see it.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Then I guess maybe it's just me because the function is in "grey" so I cant toggle the function but can see it.

I'm on PS4 I report people mid match all the time.

Just go to scoreboard and scroll to their name and select it.

Report for emblem, griefing etc etc

Halvtand
05-01-2017, 03:29 PM
PC here, report-function is up and running.

Hillbill79
05-01-2017, 05:18 PM
If on PC... during battle...

press Escape.... go to match.... click scoreboard... then left click on the player you want to report... and it will open another menu.... Report for cheating, griefing etc..

You cant do it through tab.