PDA

View Full Version : Rebuff revenge mode !!!!!

Maxime_Qc-
05-01-2017, 08:11 AM
EVERYTHING HIS SAID !!!

it now feels like theirs no more revenge mode !!!

nobody give a **** about your revenge they just bah you like a bunch of savage !!!

Egotistic_Ez
05-01-2017, 08:21 AM
I like rarely seeing revenge mode. Let actual skill win the day, thanks.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-01-2017, 08:22 AM
Its fine as it is.

When you get revenge try not spamming the same crap over and over. You might be able to do something.

Maxime_Qc-
05-01-2017, 08:42 AM
4v1 you can rarely do something ... even when parrying again and again you find 2 second to hit and gotta start blocking and parrying again ....

what should be impossible to get is revenge mode in 1v1 in that case yeah ''let the skill win the day''

CoyoteXStarrk
05-01-2017, 08:43 AM
4v1 you can rarely do something ... even when parrying again and again you find 2 second to hit and gotta start blocking and parrying again ....

what should be impossible to get is revenge mode in 1v1 in that case yeah ''let the skill win the day''

You aren't supposed to win a 4v1

For god sake how many time does that need to be said

Egotistic_Ez
05-01-2017, 08:51 AM

To win a 4v1 you should have to MASSIVELY outplay the enemy team. That's how it is now. Under the old mode a 4v1 was virtually a free win for the solo guy.

Maxime_Qc-
05-01-2017, 08:52 AM
think what you want !!!! ..

it's not my opinion !!!

for god sake just vote and go !

SendRickPics
05-01-2017, 08:54 AM
To win a 4v1 you should have to MASSIVELY outplay the enemy team. That's how it is now. Under the old mode a 4v1 was virtually a free win for the solo guy.

I'm willing to bet money that the numbers aren't there to support that claim. The only exception to that rule would be Warlords due to their instant self revive and stupidly high HP and damage reduction.

Maxime_Qc-
05-01-2017, 08:56 AM
it as been so much nerfs than 2 heavy hit take out all the shield of the revenge mode !! ...so even in 2v1 it doesn't really make a difference !!!

Maxime_Qc-
05-01-2017, 09:00 AM
except for some character like the warlord that got that stupidly OP headbutt that knock you on your *** on revenge mode en every direction block super heavy damage super tanky ect ... some character like that have some real advantage in revenge mode when some others just loose the shield bonus in 1 hit ! ... i think your attack can now be interrupt too when you get hit and sometime i feel like i activate the revenge at the right time to knock the ennemy on their *** but they still just hit me staying on their feet !

kweassa1917
05-01-2017, 09:10 AM
I'm willing to bet money that the numbers aren't there to support that claim. The only exception to that rule would be Warlords due to their instant self revive and stupidly high HP and damage reduction.

Heckuva lot better than supporting a claim that it's OK to have a 1-button powerup that allows you to match a combat force of superior numbers that is arond 16 times stronger than you, methinks.

Besides, if you're gonna talk numbers, the first burden of proof lies with the opening post that starts out with a supposition that "revenge is useless."

Where are the "numbers" for that claim again?

Didn't think so.

SendRickPics
05-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Heckuva lot better than supporting a claim that it's OK to have a 1-button powerup that allows you to match a combat force of superior numbers that is arond 16 times stronger than you, methinks.

It never was a "1-button power up" it was a direct consequence of a player and to a greater extend a "teams" indiscretion when dealing with an enemy who was obviously revenge built. Exaggeration does nothing to support your argument as "16x's stronger than you" is just that, an exaggeration. I've seen it first hand, it was mostly used to quickly dispatch 2v1's and the odd 3v1. Even 3v1's and 4v1's were dicey as people learned to counter with spamming crow control.

Besides, if you're gonna talk numbers, the first burden of proof lies with the opening post that starts out with a supposition that "revenge is useless."

Revenge isn't "useless" but comparatively speaking it is almost ineffective when keeping in mind the current state of gameplay as a consequence.

Where are the "numbers" for that claim again?

I'm sure the numbers show that like before the majority of 4v1 situations end in the death of the outnumbered party, however I think we'll also be seeing more 2v1's and 3v1's where the outnumbered party had no real chance of success, even with a revenge build.

Didn't think so.

Quit being an asshat. Pull that stick out of your arse and learn to talk with people like a semi-decent human being.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-01-2017, 10:08 AM
When will people learn to stop responding to Rhodri.

The guy threatened to sue Ubisoft if they banned him for ragequitting. The guy is a clear cut troll.

Stop feeding him.

SendRickPics
05-01-2017, 10:16 AM
When will people learn to stop responding to Rhodri.

The guy threatened to sue Ubisoft if they banned him for ragequitting. The guy is a clear cut troll.

Stop feeding him.

You're actually the one trolling by trying to misinform and misquote me out of context. Especially in an attempt to discredit or defame someone. This also falls under Argumentum ad Hominem.

I threatened nothing and stated quite clearly that a person would have potential legal recourse should Ubisoft go that route.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-01-2017, 10:18 AM
You're actually the one trolling by trying to misinform and misquote me out of context. Especially in an attempt to discredit or defame someone. This also falls under Argumentum ad Hominem.

I threatened nothing and stated quite clearly that a person would have potential legal recourse should Ubisoft go that route.

You literally said that you would file a "Class action lawsuit" if they banned you.

You also claimed they can't punish you for breaking the rules because the rules weren't listed when you bought the game.

You also claimed that the Terms of Service didn't apply to you because you didn't sign anything in front of a lawyer.

You also automatically discredit any point made against you that you don't like by pulling the usual argument BS that the internet trolls have brought out in order to avoid responding with valid points and comparisons.

You are either a troll or a moron. Honestly it could go either way at this point.

Herbstlicht
05-01-2017, 10:19 AM
I love the new revenge, it still is incredibly powerful. And it is NOT made to win anyone 1 on 4's. You got in this situation? Well, you got outplayed or your situational awareness was just sucky. But if your teammates played nicely and all opponents are low health - hell, you can even kill all and win it. Not that it is going to happen much, but it can. So where the hell is your problem. This is a game grounded in some realism. Not a raging Super Hero Simulator.
If you want to beat many opponents at once .. well, i commend going dominion and fighting soldiers.

kweassa1917
05-01-2017, 10:30 AM
It never was a "1-button power up" it was a direct consequence of a player and to a greater extend a "teams" indiscretion when dealing with an enemy who was obviously revenge built. Exaggeration does nothing to support your argument as "16x's stronger than you" is just that, an exaggeration. I've seen it first hand, it was mostly used to quickly dispatch 2v1's and the odd 3v1. Even 3v1's and 4v1's were dicey as people learned to counter with spamming crow control.

Arguing semantics go only so far, considering the basis of such is a sham in the first place in that such "consequence" does not correlate the results, by which you'd be rewarded for your mistakes, instead of be properly punished. (Besides, the "16 times stronger" has a basis. It's just you don't know where the assumption comes from, or is based upon.) Remove the condescending crap that constitutes the rear-half of the above paragraph I've quoted, and basically all we have left is: "No it's not. People get revenged because they deserved it" -- which lacks the very thing you seem to be so fond of -- logical correlation.

But twist it however you like: the core facts remains the same, don't it. When you go into revenge mode it's obviously not your skill surging up, Oneself remains still the same player. So, with a press of a button you gain enough spec increase. If that's not a 1-button powerup, then what is?

Revenge isn't "useless" but comparatively speaking it is almost ineffective when keeping in mind the current state of gameplay as a consequence.

Again, meaningless jumble of words. It's not "useless" but "ineffective". Gee, I'd better look up the word "synonym" up in the dictionary one more time. :rolleyes: But in reality, "effectivity" is determined by how well it achieves the objective. From there, it's very easy to logically deduce your set objective is simply "winning a situation where you shouldn't be winning". Through weeks of debate and countless number of individuals confronting you with that simple truth, at the core you still think it's ok for a single person to overturn the results of a game which in all likelihood, you should be losing, because you played poorly.

No amount of semantics can cover that up, dude. Your motives are still as shallow as day1.

I'm sure the numbers show that like before the majority of 4v1 situations end in the death of the outnumbered party, however I think we'll also be seeing more 2v1's and 3v1's where the outnumbered party had no real chance of success, even with a revenge build.

Except you're sure about it, but don't actually have ANY of those numbers, do you? :rolleyes: Elementary tactics, friend. Mention "numbers" and some might be duped into thinking that adds credibility, except its simply another way of saying "your guess is good as mine".

The irony is, if its anyone who has any sort of relevant data pertaining to this matter, the most likely party would be not us, but the devs. In other words your argument goes against the decisions of the very people who are most likely to have a real basis behind deciding to changing stuff. So if I'd bet on a "numbers", I'd probably bet on the people who are most likely to have that "numbers", and their decision to nerf revenge.

Quit being an asshat. Pull that stick out of your arse and learn to talk with people like a semi-decent human being.

Nah. I don't really need to "talk" to anyone. I'm just satisfied to expose fraudulent arguments that masquerade themselves as 'logic'. Certainly a fresh new take, though. I'm guessing your last barbaric approach to this matter didn't exactly win many people over, huh. :rolleyes:

Alustar.
05-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Arguing semantics go only so far, considering the basis of such is a sham in the first place in that such "consequence" does not correlate the results, by which you'd be rewarded for your mistakes, instead of be properly punished. (Besides, the "16 times stronger" has a basis. It's just you don't know where the assumption comes from, or is based upon.) Remove the condescending crap that constitutes the rear-half of the above paragraph I've quoted, and basically all we have left is: "No it's not. People get revenged because they deserved it" -- which lacks the very thing you seem to be so fond of -- logical correlation.

But twist it however you like: the core facts remains the same, don't it. When you go into revenge mode it's obviously not your skill surging up, Oneself remains still the same player. So, with a press of a button you gain enough spec increase. If that's not a 1-button powerup, then what is?

Again, meaningless jumble of words. It's not "useless" but "ineffective". Gee, I'd better look up the word "synonym" up in the dictionary one more time. :rolleyes: But in reality, "effectivity" is determined by how well it achieves the objective. From there, it's very easy to logically deduce your set objective is simply "winning a situation where you shouldn't be winning". Through weeks of debate and countless number of individuals confronting you with that simple truth, at the core you still think it's ok for a single person to overturn the results of a game which in all likelihood, you should be losing, because you played poorly.

No amount of semantics can cover that up, dude. Your motives are still as shallow as day1.

Except you're sure about it, but don't actually have ANY of those numbers, do you? :rolleyes: Elementary tactics, friend. Mention "numbers" and some might be duped into thinking that adds credibility, except its simply another way of saying "your guess is good as mine".

The irony is, if its anyone who has any sort of relevant data pertaining to this matter, the most likely party would be not us, but the devs. In other words your argument goes against the decisions of the very people who are most likely to have a real basis behind deciding to changing stuff. So if I'd bet on a "numbers", I'd probably bet on the people who are most likely to have that "numbers", and their decision to nerf revenge.

Nah. I don't really need to "talk" to anyone. I'm just satisfied to expose fraudulent arguments that masquerade themselves as 'logic'. Certainly a fresh new take, though. I'm guessing your last barbaric approach to this matter didn't exactly win many people over, huh. :rolleyes:

This post just won. Too bad Rhodri won't even bother responding to half of the actual talking points. Instead he's going to attempt to dismantle the statement as being invalid as a whole and there fore not worth his time to come up with logical reasoning to support his own claims.

If you think revenge was better as it was I've got videos I could post that showcase 1 persons effectiveness against a group that out numbers him. And I'll I'd do was dodge and block till I hit revenge (3 hits min) pop it, and in The next 15sec (I specced for minimum revenge time) I could nuke players around me free of consequences. The buff goes off and I'm ready for the next round.

So if that's your ideas of skill based combat, cool go ahead and rebuff revenge. I give it a week of me mulling your teams before you are crying to have revenge nerfed again

CandleInTheDark
05-01-2017, 02:08 PM

You mean the this person won't stop disagreeing with me silence him now approach?

Alustar.
05-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Let's also not forget Rhodri made a thread for the sole purpose of attempting to get Kweassa banned because of baseless accusations.

Blasto95
05-01-2017, 02:50 PM
I think revenge is working perfectly fine as is. Its no longer ezmode 1v4 with revenge.

1v2 is still very very possible, even with no revenge at all. But 1v3s should be very hard to pull off, and winning a 1v4 just looks ridiculous.

Antonioj26
05-01-2017, 03:00 PM
EVERYTHING HIS SAID !!!

it now feels like theirs no more revenge mode !!!

nobody give a **** about your revenge they just bah you like a bunch of savage !!!

No matter how many of these threads you make you're only going to find the same two or three guys to agree with you. Its not coming back, it's time for you to adapt like everyone else.

CandleInTheDark
05-01-2017, 03:38 PM
No matter how many of these threads you make you're only going to find the same two or three guys to agree with you. Its not coming back, it's time for you to adapt like everyone else.

It's also worth noting that the common argument is that it is only four of us who come into these threads to disagree. If you look at the poll, we were just the few that could be bothered to discuss it around in circles.

The_B0G_
05-01-2017, 03:46 PM
What I noticed about the new revenge is if you still fight like you don't have it, it is very effective. Pre revenge nerf you just switch targets mashing heavy back and forth and won, it took zero skill. Thats why so many are having trouble with the new revenge, they aren't as good as they used to be.

Antonioj26
05-01-2017, 04:02 PM
It's also worth noting that the common argument is that it is only four of us who come into these threads to disagree. If you look at the poll, we were just the few that could be bothered to discuss it around in circles.

I can't see the poll since I'm on my phone so I can't speak on that but it certainly seems like it's more skewed towards new revenge as opposed to old based on what I see on the forums in general. There are some that are in the middle that say that it was too overpowered but ubi went to far but even then I think most say new revenge is pretty good where it is. It's still incredibly useful and in team fights it absolutely can turn the tide.

RatedChaotic
05-01-2017, 05:18 PM
I enjoy the game more now than I did before the nerf.

A4einboy
05-01-2017, 08:00 PM
you guys would rather keep it the way it is and lose more people so it would be even harder to find a match smh if u guys played smart u wouldn't 4v1 someone in the first place for them to get revenge

Antonioj26
05-01-2017, 09:13 PM
you guys would rather keep it the way it is and lose more people so it would be even harder to find a match smh if u guys played smart u wouldn't 4v1 someone in the first place for them to get revenge

You guys would rather change it back to the way it was and lose more people so it would be even harder to find a match smh if you guys played smart u wouldn't get ganked in the first place by running into a group by yourself.

I know I was just copying the way this guy writes, but Jesus is it terrible.

Maxime_Qc-
05-01-2017, 10:02 PM
You guys would rather change it back to the way it was and lose more people so it would be even harder to find a match smh if you guys played smart u wouldn't get ganked in the first place by running into a group by yourself.

I know I was just copying the way this guy writes, but Jesus is it terrible.

what you said just make no sence !!!

how do i avoid being gank if i'm the last one alive in a elimination match !?

you want me to A: JUST accept to die or B: keep running !

Maxime_Qc-
05-01-2017, 10:09 PM
A4einboy is right !!!

you probable just being outplay so many times by only 1 guys because you just can't play smart that it make you so mad that you ask for the revenge mode to be nerfed !!
so now you can play without any strategy and just bash that one guy !

and you're one of those who never been able to win a 1v4 so you like '' if i can't do it they won't do it either !! ''

Gray360UK
05-01-2017, 10:12 PM
what you said just make no sence !!!

how do i avoid being gank if i'm the last one alive in a elimination match !?

you want me to A: JUST accept to die or B: keep running !

Pretty much. You have to understand that if there is any point in Elimination, teams of 4, progressively wiping out more and more of the enemy team until only the better team stands, then you cannot have a Godmode that makes that a joke.

If the game has followed this pattern: enemy 1 kills your team mate, enemy 2 kills your other team mate, and enemy 3 kills your third team mate, and now it is you alone, Elimination ... you are the final one, your team is decimated, eliminated ... you should not have an ability (Revenge) that undoes all of that and makes your team win.

If you are the last alive in Elimination, you lost, unless you are a God of a player. Having a button to press that makes you a God and flips the result of the match upside down is wrong. The result was, you all got wiped out by superior players or superior numbers. The result should never be you won because of a Godmode you could enter, granted to you because your team sucks. Never.

Antonioj26
05-01-2017, 10:18 PM
A4einboy is right !!!

you probable just being outplay so many times by only 1 guys because you just can't play smart that it make you so mad that you ask for the revenge mode to be nerfed !!

and you're one of those who never been able to win a 1v4 so you like '' if i can't do it they won't do it either !! ''

Actually he couldn't be more wrong. I'm happy with the revenge nerf because it became too easy for me to dominate groups of enemies and it makes absolutely no sense for me to have an advantage over multiple guys. 3 guys shouldn't see 1 enemy come and then attack him one at a time while they watch their teammates fight. Makes zero sense. If you think I'm being out played then 1v1 me. That challenge goes to any person who thinks that I want the nerf because I was getting stomped by it. Or you can join me in a group and see me still demolish with revenge despite it being nerfed. This isn't me flexing, this is me trying to prove not everyone pro nerf is someone who couldn't handle it.

Antonioj26
05-01-2017, 10:21 PM
A4einboy is right !!!

Yep, you should fight til your dying breath but you shouldn't be given the advantage. I'm sort of stealing this analogy but I'm also changing it a bit. It's like if you have 4v4 dodgeball and all of your teammates got knocked out without knocking any of the opposing team out. Does that mean we should give you a dodgeball gun and a force field? No. It means your team sucked so you will likely lose this TEAM game.

skru_loose
05-01-2017, 10:30 PM
You´re all losing sight of the fact that its not revenge as the issue but the fact that 4 ppl can gank 1 while all swinging wildly. Simply if ppl had to be careful with attack placement because they would be killing and interrupting their own team then it would cut down on the now mindless packs of f u c ktards ganking in dominion for example and force a more considered approach. Revenge as is now is fine , the friendly fire mechanics are not and need a harsher outcome to stop mindless 4 v 1 swingfests.

Antonioj26
05-01-2017, 10:46 PM
You´re all losing sight of the fact that its not revenge as the issue but the fact that 4 ppl can gank 1 while all swinging wildly. Simply if ppl had to be careful with attack placement because they would be killing and interrupting their own team then it would cut down on the now mindless packs of f u c ktards ganking in dominion for example and force a more considered approach. Revenge as is now is fine , the friendly fire mechanics are not and need a harsher outcome to stop mindless 4 v 1 swingfests.

Best solution I've heard thus far. Makes total sense. I personally don't get why people get upset over groups spamming heavies on you since they are the easiest to parry and block for easy revenge build but can't think of a reason why this suggestion isn't a good idea.
Plus it would take away the excuse people whine about why revenge should go back to the way it was.

Nhelminiak
05-01-2017, 10:54 PM
I totally agree with this post

SendRickPics
05-02-2017, 12:09 PM

Seems like the only one twisting **** here is you. Revenge mode was intended to be an equalizer since the crappy mechanics and targeting system, as stated, do not allow for smooth gameplay in situations above 2v1. The whole "16-times stronger" claim is ********, it's exaggeration, it always was, always will be. Period. The End. Revenge punished gank attempts, it promoted more duels. Just as intended. Thing is the devs "changed" their intentions due to constant crying from people like you.

It's not a "one button powerup", it literally builds up as a consequence to ganking and failing at ganking. If you couldn't keep it in your pants long enough to let your teammate finish his fight, or had to intervene on their behalf, you could have grappled, or used crowd control. You didn't. You swung your weapon, likely got blocked, and gave free revenge. That's failure on your part for not reading the room. That's failure on your part for not understanding or knowing your enemy, and you were punished for your indiscretion.

Again, meaningless jumble of words. It's not "useless" but "ineffective". Gee, I'd better look up the word "synonym" up in the dictionary one more time. :rolleyes: But in reality, "effectivity" is determined by how well it achieves the objective. From there, it's very easy to logically deduce your set objective is simply

"winning a situation where you shouldn't be winning".
Conjecture

Every word had meaning, you're just dismissing them without having the scrote to address any of the ideas behind them as they don't agree with your narrow preconceived viewpoints.

Through weeks of debate and countless number of individuals confronting you with that simple truth, at the core you still think
it's ok for a single person to overturn the results of a game which in all likelihood, you should be losing, because you played poorly.

Actually I play well, pretty consistently. However, I play with PUGS, and pubbies in PUGS don't generally have skill (whereas I do). Individual skill can only carry so far where mechanics are lacking. Mechanics in this game do not promote good gameplay above 2v1, hence revenge mode to add extra damage, a shield, and stamina to quickly dispatch some members of a group that you're up against. If you can land those hits, as you can still be parried, and crowd controlled. You fail to address those points, time and again. People were learning to adapt their gameplay, and because it doesn't fit your "Revenge is godmode and OP" narrative, you just simply dismiss it.

Likewise.

As if you have any numbers to back up your own claims. Obviously the only people who have numbers are Ubisoft, and I've clearly stated time and again, I'm willing to bet if Ubisoft studied and released those numbers, they'd support my own theories.

The irony is, if its anyone who has any sort of relevant data pertaining to this matter, the most likely party would be not us, but the devs.
No... Really... say it ain't so.... Congratulations Captain Point-Out-The-Fracking-Obvious.
It's not like I haven't said (or implied) that several times myself.

In other words your argument goes against the decisions of the very people who are most likely to have a real basis behind deciding to changing stuff. So if I'd bet on a "numbers", I'd probably bet on the people who are most likely to have that "numbers", and their decision to nerf revenge.

I'd bet that the reality is that Ubisoft never really reviewed the numbers and just panic responded to the litany of "revenge OP" threads and Reddit posts from crybabies like you feigning to be the Bolshoviks "The Majority". It's quite apparent that Ubisofts "strategy" is just trying to placate the latest string of whines on the forums. Valkyrie got overbuffed because people cried that she was underpowered (she did need some love, but not that much). Lawbringer has been uberbuffed (seriously), PK has been nerfed 6 or 7 times since closed beta. Revenge got nerfed.

All of these things had strings of cry threads from people like you.

Ah, gotcha, so you're just a raging kunt all of the time. Way to out yourself as a piece of shiet. Go drink a gallon of bleach you bitter kunt.

bananaflow2017
05-02-2017, 12:39 PM

And who told that? Didnt find anyone from ubi saying u r not supposed to win a 1v4? Or a 1v3...

I usually Play with 3 mates and now we win Games with 4 zerkers spamming heavies on 1 enemy. Yes dat improved the game....

I guess the problem is mostly that players expect different things of this game.
Ganking is more a tactical playstyle old revenge was more a thing if controling enemies. That was also fun dir many players

SendRickPics
05-02-2017, 12:50 PM
And who told that? Didnt find anyone from ubi saying u r not supposed to win a 1v4? Or a 1v3...

I guess the problem is mostly that players expect different things of this game.

This right here is the best way to put it.

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 01:07 PM
This right here is the best way to put it.

It isn't though, why should 1 person be given the power of 3? Clearly ubi didn't think revenge made sense where it was so they nerfed it. By doing that they essentially did say that, if we are going to bring them up. It doesn't make any sort of sense at all. 3 guys shouldn't see one guy charging at them and sit there as one by one each of them fight him to avoid him getting revenge. Absolutely senseless that 1 person can have the ability to take 3 guys out of a fight and I don't mean killing them, but fighting him 1 on 1 to avoid revenge means the other two aren't working on objectives. It's also something that isn't restricted to 1v2 or more and that's another huge problem that no one who wants it to be reverted back to its previous state want to talk about. It's always the worst case scenario of 1v4 or 1v3.

SendRickPics
05-02-2017, 01:15 PM
It isn't though, why should 1 person be given the power of 3? Clearly ubi didn't think revenge made sense where it was so they nerfed it. By doing that they essentially did say that, if we are going to bring them up. It doesn't make any sort of sense at all. 3 guys shouldn't see one guy charging at them and sit there as one by one each of them fight him to avoid him getting revenge. Absolutely senseless that 1 person can have the ability to take 3 guys out of a fight and I don't mean killing them, but fighting him 1 on 1 to avoid revenge means the other two aren't working on objectives. It's also something that isn't restricted to 1v2 or more and that's another huge problem that no one who wants it to be reverted back to its previous state want to talk about. It's always the worst case scenario of 1v4 or 1v3.

Ubisoft buffed revenge after Alpha to deal with ganking. Their intent was to promote more "duels" within the 4v4 game modes because "group fights" weren't actually "group fights" they were just pre-mades nutcupping each other as they run across the battlefield searching for lone individuals or small groups of 2 to outnumber regularly until they cleared the field and won based on that alone against PUGS.

There was no expression of individual skill and it came down to who could nutcup with each other harder.

Yes, revenge popped in 2v1 situations. That guy should have gone to capture a point, push the soldiers in the central lane, or spammed guard-break or crowd control if he was going to involve himself. He tried to attack, he gave free-revenge.

Revenge worked perfectly to dissuade attacking someone with superior numbers without a greater plan than "spam lights and heavies at the outnumbered guy".

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Ubisoft buffed revenge after Alpha to deal with ganking. Their intent was to promote more "duels" within the 4v4 game modes because "group fights" weren't actually "group fights" they were just pre-mades nutcupping each other as they run across the battlefield searching for lone individuals or small groups of 2 to outnumber regularly until they cleared the field and won based on that alone against PUGS.

There was no expression of individual skill and it came down to who could nutcup with each other harder.

Yes, revenge popped in 2v1 situations. That guy should have gone to capture a point, push the soldiers in the central lane, or spammed guard-break or crowd control if he was going to involve himself. He tried to attack, he gave free-revenge.

Revenge worked perfectly to dissuade attacking someone with superior numbers without a greater plan than "spam lights and heavies at the outnumbered guy".

yep he should totally just let his teammate die in a fight to capture objectives. As I said its not just 2v1 and up, It didnt make sense for revenge to happen in a 4v4 fight either when 1 guy farts on an enemy his buddy is glancing at. You also talk about it promoting duels but it did the exact opposite, why would I 1v1 someone when i can run into two guys and 1 shot each of them? Revenge was too strong, end of story. What it comes down to is it was nerfed, its time you guys adapted and stopped complaining about it. If they want to persuade more 1v1 fights than introduce more damage to teammates.

Gray360UK
05-02-2017, 01:24 PM

It's an expression of individual skill when you can press a button to go into super mode and kill the entire enemy team though, right? :rolleyes:

I mean, you can't do it without that super mode, only with the super mode, so you're the same guy ... but suddenly you have 10 x the skill because you pressed Y? :rolleyes:

Stop it ;)

bananaflow2017
05-02-2017, 01:32 PM
It's an expression of individual skill when you can press a button to go into super mode and kill the entire enemy team though, right? :rolleyes:

I mean, you can't do it without that super mode, only with the super mode, so you're the same guy ... but suddenly you have 10 x the skill because you pressed Y? :rolleyes:

Stop it ;)

No but u harass ur enemy in a skillfull duell.
It's also no skill to xv1 an enemy.

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 01:34 PM
No but u harass ur enemy in a skillfull duell.
It's also no skill to xv1 an enemy.

no one is claiming its skilled to xv1 an enemy. The argument is you should be able to play as a team in a team based mode.

bananaflow2017
05-02-2017, 01:41 PM
no one is claiming its skilled to xv1 an enemy. The argument is you should be able to play as a team in a team based mode.

Yes and i support my team by not popping enemies revenge and saving a point or get boost or knocking the enemy down to switch roles with my mate. There were so many solutions for this problem.
Most people who got killed by revenged enemies just jumped in with a loud:"Hit it till it dies!". Then they got killed and spammed forums.
But yes this problem wouldnt exist if they just increased the freindly fire dmg.
You would see much less spamming...

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Yes and i support my team by not popping enemies revenge and saving a point or get boost or knocking the enemy down to switch roles with my mate. There were so many solutions for this problem.
Most people who got killed by revenged enemies just jumped in with a loud:"Hit it till it dies!". Then they got killed and spammed forums.
But yes this problem wouldnt exist if they just increased the freindly fire dmg.
You would see much less spamming...

The solutions you just named werent solutions. Leaving your ally to die does not help the team, knocking an enemy down or GB still builds revenge, switching roles with your mate means that all the revenge that was built up during his fight is still present. You have no hard numbers to support the claim as to why people wanted the nerf. I wanted the nerf because I saw how strong it was and abused it regularly. It took no skill and it didnt make it fun to win fights against multiple opponents and in fact made it easier, and that is absolutely senseless. I also dont get this complaint that people are getting spammed by noobs with heavies, Just block or parry.... if your being attacked by 2 or more just position yourself so the guy you arent targetting is always on one side and just have your guard to that side and switch when the guy you are targetting attacks you from a different direction.

bananaflow2017
05-02-2017, 02:33 PM
The solutions you just named werent solutions. Leaving your ally to die does not help the team, knocking an enemy down or GB still builds revenge, switching roles with your mate means that all the revenge that was built up during his fight is still present. You have no hard numbers to support the claim as to why people wanted the nerf. I wanted the nerf because I saw how strong it was and abused it regularly. It took no skill and it didnt make it fun to win fights against multiple opponents and in fact made it easier, and that is absolutely senseless. I also dont get this complaint that people are getting spammed by noobs with heavies, Just block or parry.... if your being attacked by 2 or more just position yourself so the guy you arent targetting is always on one side and just have your guard to that side and switch when the guy you are targetting attacks you from a different direction.

Im not helping my team when i Take for example c when my friend figjting anywhere?
And the switch worked. Ur Partner just needed to untarget the enemy and u shouldnt start spamming from the start.
That worked quiet well. And yes to the parry with heavies... u allways have this 1 wl spamming headbutt with all his skill.
At least they should have Left the defense like it was.
Btw where are ur numbers?
The claim is quiet simple:
Before revenge nerf u got matched with 3 lowies against 4 strongs u were still able to have fun in this game. Now when u get matched like this there is nothing to do for you. You also can see how these people often quit cuz this game is a 98% lose and will be bad for theire stats. So it's nothing to do for them there.
Also they should do something with the stats u can chose now. Revenge changed and the alternatives to revenge are quiet bad for most characters.

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Im not helping my team when i Take for example c when my friend figjting anywhere?
And the switch worked. Ur Partner just needed to untarget the enemy and u shouldnt start spamming from the start.
That worked quiet well. And yes to the parry with heavies... u allways have this 1 wl spamming headbutt with all his skill.
At least they should have Left the defense like it was.
Btw where are ur numbers?
The claim is quiet simple:
Before revenge nerf u got matched with 3 lowies against 4 strongs u were still able to have fun in this game. Now when u get matched like this there is nothing to do for you. You also can see how these people often quit cuz this game is a 98% lose and will be bad for theire stats. So it's nothing to do for them there.
Also they should do something with the stats u can chose now. Revenge changed and the alternatives to revenge are quiet bad for most characters.

it doesn't matter if he's being targeted or not he still has that revenge build up you act as though revenge never happened in the 1v1 so switching it up doesn't matter. And yeah capping C while your buddy dies doesn't help the team because there's now one less guy to deal with four, and if he's finished off your buddy quick enough he has a revenge build up and he will destroy you. The argument that gear score matters more now than before is a dumb one since they nerved the revenge gear across the board. The ones benefiting most from revenge were the 108s, not the guys in the 20s. What claim have I made that needs numbers?

bananaflow2017
05-02-2017, 03:11 PM
it doesn't matter if he's being targeted or not he still has that revenge build up you act as though revenge never happened in the 1v1 so switching it up doesn't matter. And yeah capping C while your buddy dies doesn't help the team because there's now one less guy to deal with four, and if he's finished off your buddy quick enough he has a revenge build up and he will destroy you. The argument that gear score matters more now than before is a dumb one since they nerved the revenge gear across the board. The ones benefiting most from revenge were the 108s, not the guys in the 20s. What claim have I made that needs numbers?

My friend dies then im in a 1v4? What happened to my other 2 buddies??
Yes they cap b and a.... and with old revenge I can face 4 people for a long time.... so yes its the best decision.
I was talking about ur stats like win rate or kd. There is no more reason to Stay in Games like this. Also this change made pk have a really big advantage in Elimination by just being a p**y and flee from the 1v1.

And the point with the gearscore was more like: if u Meet a team made of 4 108 against u as a 108 with 3 lowies, then there is nothing to do for you. Before the change it was other cuz ur mates were whole time dead anyway and u gar 24/7 revenge.
Ur enemies mostly dont. So yes u will lose the game but u will still have fun.
Now quitting these games is pretty much the best option, when u dont wanna ruin ur stats.

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 03:34 PM
My friend dies then im in a 1v4? What happened to my other 2 buddies??
Yes they cap b and a.... and with old revenge I can face 4 people for a long time.... so yes its the best decision.
I was talking about ur stats like win rate or kd. There is no more reason to Stay in Games like this. Also this change made pk have a really big advantage in Elimination by just being a p**y and flee from the 1v1.

And the point with the gearscore was more like: if u Meet a team made of 4 108 against u as a 108 with 3 lowies, then there is nothing to do for you. Before the change it was other cuz ur mates were whole time dead anyway and u gar 24/7 revenge.
Ur enemies mostly dont. So yes u will lose the game but u will still have fun.
Now quitting these games is pretty much the best option, when u dont wanna ruin ur stats.

"Most people who got killed by revenged enemies just jumped in with a loud:"Hit it till it dies!". Then they got killed and spammed forums."

This is the claim I was contesting I don't need to prove it wrong you're the one that needs to show that you are correct. I didn't say 1v4, I said one less teammate to deal with 4. So you just gave up two points to Cap one? One that you might not even to hold since a guy with full health after an execution and half bar of revenge is charging at you since you just left your buddy to die . The incentive now is to stay because facing against four guys with Max gear isn't a sealed deal anymore you have a far greater chance then ever before and if you're going to bring up fun that's subjective and not an argument

ViciousOphidian
05-02-2017, 03:49 PM
No!

bananaflow2017
05-02-2017, 05:01 PM
"Most people who got killed by revenged enemies just jumped in with a loud:"Hit it till it dies!". Then they got killed and spammed forums."

This is the claim I was contesting I don't need to prove it wrong you're the one that needs to show that you are correct. I didn't say 1v4, I said one less teammate to deal with 4. So you just gave up two points to Cap one? One that you might not even to hold since a guy with full health after an execution and half bar of revenge is charging at you since you just left your buddy to die . The incentive now is to stay because facing against four guys with Max gear isn't a sealed deal anymore you have a far greater chance then ever before and if you're going to bring up fun that's subjective and not an argument

Ok fun in games not an argument.

At first: 4 players enemy team left 3 points to capture.
1 defended by me 2 by 1 mate ever Position. 2 1v1 situations and a 1v2.
1v2 is won by the revenged guy.
At least 1 of the 1v1 will be won. So 2 points if 3 captured whats the deal?

90% of my solo domion marches:
Go A or c alone, wait 5 seconds 2-3 Players arrive, jump on me and die.
25 seconds later: respawned Players arrive and her rekt again.
Solution would have been: go in 1v1 and win gg. But yes losing 3v1 is a better idea.

When i played wirh my mates revenge was NEVER a problem.
Just bash, parry or gb into oni grab and gg. Whats the deal? And this is what real teamwork is.
In a team game like so many say here.

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Ok fun in games not an argument.

At first: 4 players enemy team left 3 points to capture.
1 defended by me 2 by 1 mate ever Position. 2 1v1 situations and a 1v2.
1v2 is won by the revenged guy.
At least 1 of the 1v1 will be won. So 2 points if 3 captured whats the deal?

90% of my solo domion marches:
Go A or c alone, wait 5 seconds 2-3 Players arrive, jump on me and die.
25 seconds later: respawned Players arrive and her rekt again.
Solution would have been: go in 1v1 and win gg. But yes losing 3v1 is a better idea.

When i played wirh my mates revenge was NEVER a problem.
Just bash, parry or gb into oni grab and gg. Whats the deal? And this is what real teamwork is.
In a team game like so many say here.

Yeah fun in games isn't an argument, what you find fun isn't what other people find fun. If we are going to use that as an argument then look at the poll results and you'll see that your idea of fun isn't what others agree with.

I'll be honest the way you write makes it a bit difficult to understand your scenario, but I'll try anyways. Why should the revenged guy in your scenario get the upper hand? It doesn't make sense that 2 guys run up to one guy and he has the advantage. Are they suppose to have 1 guy fight him while the other guy just stands there and does nothing? So 1 guy has taken two guys out of a fight? Next we will talk about how you beat 3v1 defending one point. Again you are suggesting that 2 guys stand there and watch you fight so they don't give you revenge so now you've taken 3 guys out of the fight.

1 guy shouldn't have that much power, doesn't make sense in a team game to be rewarded for fighting solo and punished for working as a team. Even if they managed to kill you they've left the other two points to be opened or defended by a solo guy. If the guy that's solo has half a brain he will keep his eye on the guys that CC and as I already mentioned before if so much as another guy sneezes on an enemy that a buddy of his is targeting he will get revenge. GG your buddy has been one shot and no you are facing a dude with UI, enhanced defense, and the strength to one shot.

Look, what this comes down to is one question. Why should one person be given the advantage in a 2v1 situation? Seriously, why? The team is expending the resources to win the fight of a 2v1 so why should that be nullified?

Mudflaaaps
05-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Revenge is now fine, if anything I'd say it's still a bit too good. I'd take it out completely.
No-one should be getting free powerups, it makes no sense.

I can still win 1v2s and 1v3s consistently, often without even getting revenge. Revenge is exactly where it should be now.

You ARE NOT supposed to be able to win 1v2+ easily.

The only change I think revenge needs is;
There shouldn't be any revenge in a 1v1. Or hell, just no revenge in duels or brawls. Revenge is obviously built for assisted defending against MULTIPLE enemies, not one.

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Revenge is now fine, if anything I'd say it's still a bit too good. I'd take it out completely.
No-one should be getting free powerups, it makes no sense.

I can still win 1v2s and 1v3s consistently, often without even getting revenge. Revenge is exactly where it should be now.

You ARE NOT supposed to be able to win 1v2+ easily.

The only change I think revenge needs is;
There shouldn't be any revenge in a 1v1. Or hell, just no revenge in duels or brawls. Revenge is obviously built for assisted defending against MULTIPLE enemies, not one.

Gadzooks, I didn't think it was possible I would ever agree with you on something but it's actually happened.

Mudflaaaps
05-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Hahaha, well you're bound to see sense in some ways ;)

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 06:48 PM
Hahaha, well you're bound to see sense in some ways ;)

A broken clock is right twice a day, if you keep reading my posts you'll eventually find the batteries to get you back on track ;)

Alustar.
05-02-2017, 07:54 PM
If you want super sayian power ups they made a game for that. It's actually pretty fun!
As it stands, it really doesnt matter the intentions on why Ubisoft worked revenge stats the way pre nerf, because whatever the alpha/beta showed is not the case now.

AS IT WAS PRE NERF: revenge was being used not to help mitigate the disadvantages of being outnumbered. In was being used by everyone past a 70gs to turn a defensive mechanic into a recycling offensive buff to totally annihilate a group of enemies.

Truth be told you didn't have to even be 108 to pull it off. The right three pieces weighed out correctly could give you a shield and health buff every time you blocked/dodged or got hit more than twice.

I'm not alone in that I have footage highlighting this issue.
I've taken arrows to the chest point blank after already winning a 2v1 with low health and got yet another revenge pop.

I will be the first to admit the things shouldn't be possible. I'm a sub par player at best and I was coming out of matches with 28/2s easily.

skru_loose
05-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Um folks , just focus on the friendly fire mechanics and all this petty insult throwing and pointless bickering goes away. Revenge is ok as is now then up the blue on blue damage and ppl will either stop ganking through common sense or killing each other, problem solved regardless. Group attack will still be possible but with more cautious groups only as it is in real life.

We.the.North
05-02-2017, 10:37 PM

Exactly.

Revenge is still extremly strong. It gives you a free AoE Parry + probably a heavy on someone knocked on the ground for 50% his hp. That's MORE than enough to maybe turn the table on a 2v1. On a 3v1 ... you aren't really supposed to win.

And I really, REALLLLY, hated to see one guy hold a point for 2 minutes because he would spam revenge and gain shield after shield after shield. That was dumb.

I really enjoy the new revenge.

coll9502
05-02-2017, 11:00 PM
just buff revenge to where we have pre nerf defense but post nerf attack, as it os now you can barely survive a few extra seconds while being attacked by 3 people and can kill one IF your lucky. With pre nerf defense but post nerf attack it will work as intended as in you will have a fighting chance but with attack still being the way it was in 1.06 then you would be able to kill 1 maybe 2 people if your good.

Antonioj26
05-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Um folks , just focus on the friendly fire mechanics and all this petty insult throwing and pointless bickering goes away. Revenge is ok as is now then up the blue on blue damage and ppl will either stop ganking through common sense or killing each other, problem solved regardless. Group attack will still be possible but with more cautious groups only as it is in real life.

Really is the best compromise and it's not just a compromise but honestly it's what makes sense. The only exception I was say is when disablers use their CC attacks. The best usage of oni charge and long arm is that you can swing away without real fear of killing your opponent while he's disabled. If they can kill their own teammate while he's doing this it would almost make it worthless to use these skills.

UbiJurassic
05-02-2017, 11:42 PM
We've seen a lot of positive feedback regarding the nerf to revenge from players, but we are still watching it closely. We are still collecting feedback on it, but it is possible that changes will be made again to it later down the road.

mrmistark
05-03-2017, 01:12 AM
I have yet to be able to play since the newest updates due to being away for a while, however I do not think revenge mode was something that needed to be changed. I felt it was perfect the way it was. Defending against 4 SHOULD make your meter go up faster resulting in revenge mode more frequently. Of course you should loose in this situation, everyone gets that! But the point is that you should be punished for ganging up on one character. I feel like you should be CAPABLE, as in, within the realms of plausibility, to be able to hold off the enemy until help comes while in revenge mode. Revenge mode I think shouldn't be able to be received 1vs1, but if you get attacked by 2 then you should be able to, in revenge mode, kill 1 before death or hold off both until help arrives. In this the previous revenge mode that I know was perfectly fine in my opinion. I feel that the majority of these grievances came from simply a new player base trying to figure out the game together. It has taken a while for us players to get to where we are and get as skilled as we are. That being said the player base is still 80% unmasterful with even their primary. By this I mean they cannot successfully feint or understand the importance of such, they cannot read their opponent well, cannot time parry or dodge against the majority of characters and/or spam the only two moves they memorized. It is easy now to understand why people hate revenge mode: because even now most players are not skilled enough to actually deal with revenge mode as it was. It was not difficult, it just took reading your opponent better and doing the appropriate dodges and guard counters.

Antonioj26
05-03-2017, 01:26 AM
I have yet to be able to play since the newest updates due to being away for a while, however I do not think revenge mode was something that needed to be changed. I felt it was perfect the way it was. Defending against 4 SHOULD make your meter go up faster resulting in revenge mode more frequently. Of course you should loose in this situation, everyone gets that! But the point is that you should be punished for ganging up on one character. I feel like you should be CAPABLE, as in, within the realms of plausibility, to be able to hold off the enemy until help comes while in revenge mode. Revenge mode I think shouldn't be able to be received 1vs1, but if you get attacked by 2 then you should be able to, in revenge mode, kill 1 before death or hold off both until help arrives. In this the previous revenge mode that I know was perfectly fine in my opinion. I feel that the majority of these grievances came from simply a new player base trying to figure out the game together. It has taken a while for us players to get to where we are and get as skilled as we are. That being said the player base is still 80% unmasterful with even their primary. By this I mean they cannot successfully feint or understand the importance of such, they cannot read their opponent well, cannot time parry or dodge against the majority of characters and/or spam the only two moves they memorized. It is easy now to understand why people hate revenge mode: because even now most players are not skilled enough to actually deal with revenge mode as it was. It was not difficult, it just took reading your opponent better and doing the appropriate dodges and guard counters.

Why should you be given an advantage and therefore an incentive to fight alone in a team based mode? forget everything you said I'll get to that afterwards even though in just about every one of these threads everything you said has been addressed in one way or another. I've yet to be given a good argument for this.

SendRickPics
05-03-2017, 02:00 AM
We've seen a lot of positive feedback regarding the nerf to revenge from players, but we are still watching it closely. We are still collecting feedback on it, but it is possible that changes will be made again to it later down the road.

I am on the forums regularly, and I've seen a lot of NEGATIVE FEEDBACK regarding the nerf to revenge from players. So either your feedback gathering method is flawed, or you're cherry picking feedback based on whoever can cry the loudest and most frequently on these boards.

Why should you be given an advantage and therefore an incentive to fight alone in a team based mode? forget everything you said I'll get to that afterwards even though in just about every one of these threads everything you said has been addressed in one way or another. I've yet to be given a good argument for this.

Team based mode doesn't mean that the group of cucks who nutcup hardest should win in every situation. A complete group of shiet-tier players shouldn't have an advantage over a single player just because they have numbers when that single player has more skill than any of them.

If the group was smart, they'll use crowd control and not worry about Revenge, period. It's what they do now, except on top of that, shiet-tier players can just attack spam to kill the outnumbered party.

Antonioj26
05-03-2017, 02:10 AM
I am on the forums regularly, and I've seen a lot of NEGATIVE FEEDBACK regarding the nerf to revenge from players. So either your feedback gathering method is flawed, or you're cherry picking feedback based on whoever can cry the loudest and most frequently on these boards.

Team based mode doesn't mean that the group of cucks who nutcup hardest should win in every situation. A complete group of shiet-tier players shouldn't have an advantage over a single player just because they have numbers when that single player has more skill than any of them.

If the group was smart, they'll use crowd control and not worry about Revenge, period. It's what they do now, except on top of that, shiet-tier players can just attack spam to kill the outnumbered party.

I think the polls show exactly the feedback that they are talking about. You still haven't answered the question. Why should you be given an advantage and therefore an incentive to fight alone in a team based mode?

SendRickPics
05-03-2017, 02:18 AM
I think the polls show exactly the feedback that they are talking about. You still haven't answered the question. Why should you be given an advantage and therefore an incentive to fight alone in a team based mode?

Advantage is subjective. I can count within 10-times that I successfully pulled a clutch victory in a 4v1 situation using revenge mode without any interference or help from any other teammates.
I'm am a little above average player at best, on really good days. Assuming that metric holds across the playerbase, then I would think it safe to assume that 4v1's regularly did not end well for the outnumbered party.

But like I said, advantage is subjective. A player with a lot of skill can use revenge to his advantage when outnumbered, possibly win or at least deal some damage if the group he's against is poor in skill. But if they are of equal or marginally greater skill, then the advantage would belong to the group.

Forum polls are some of the most biased and inaccurate garbage ever devised on the internet. You can't expect the playerbase to remain objective over anything when most of them can't even control their emotions. The only ones with truly objective and unbiased metrics would be Ubisoft, and only Ubisoft would be able to take into account all the variables.

The problem with that is that Ubisoft has already show that they are willing to cave in if the "community" applies enough pressure on the forums and Reddit and whatnot, and cries loud enough. The precedent is set. If you want something nerfed (or buffed) cry loud, cry often, and try to get as many people to cry with you as possible on the forums. Make alternate forum accounts if you have to, just to make it seem like your idea is more popular than it is.

You know how I know it's happening? Because I've seen the same garbage happen to plenty of games that had so much potential, just like this game http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/.

In that game, the entire concept of a sandbox is disparity, that not everything is 100% equal. Yet you have blocs of players who ***** and moan and snipe at each other to get playstyles that threaten their own, nerfed.

kydomic
05-03-2017, 02:27 AM
i'm reading this forum and all i see everywhere is get goot get good ... y'all seems to want a super competitive game but what about people who working and can play only the week-end

can't we just have fun...this game should have a ranked mode with nerfed revenge ect ... and the normal mode should stay as it was before .. was way more fun and yes more easy !

Alustar.
05-03-2017, 02:35 AM
i'm reading this forum and all i see everywhere is get goot get good ... y'all seems to want a super competitive game but what about people who working and can play only the week-end

can't we just have fun...this game should have a ranked mode with nerfed revenge ect ... and the normal mode should stay as it was before .. was way more fun and yes more easy !

You say that, until you have groups of ranked players rolling through your weekends matches because they have nothing better to, and trolling you with pre revenge nerfed gear stats you begged for back.

I've played this game before.

Antonioj26
05-03-2017, 02:36 AM
Advantage is subjective. I can count within 10-times that I successfully pulled a clutch victory in a 4v1 situation using revenge mode without any interference or help from any other teammates.
I'm am a little above average player at best, on really good days. Assuming that metric holds across the playerbase, then I would think it safe to assume that 4v1's regularly did not end well for the outnumbered party.

But like I said, advantage is subjective. A player with a lot of skill can use revenge to his advantage when outnumbered, possibly win or at least deal some damage if the group he's against is poor in skill. But if they are of equal or marginally greater skill, then the advantage would belong to the group.

Forum polls are some of the most biased and inaccurate garbage ever devised on the internet. You can't expect the playerbase to remain objective over anything when most of them can't even control their emotions. The only ones with truly objective and unbiased metrics would be Ubisoft, and only Ubisoft would be able to take into account all the variables.

The problem with that is that Ubisoft has already show that they are willing to cave in if the "community" applies enough pressure on the forums and Reddit and whatnot, and cries loud enough. The precedent is set. If you want something nerfed (or buffed) cry loud, cry often, and try to get as many people to cry with you as possible on the forums. Make alternate forum accounts if you have to, just to make it seem like your idea is more popular than it is.

You know how I know it's happening? Because I've seen the same garbage happen to plenty of games that had so much potential, just like this game http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/.

In that game, the entire concept of a sandbox is disparity, that not everything is 100% equal. Yet you have blocs of players who ***** and moan and snipe at each other to get playstyles that threaten their own, nerfed.

It's still feedback it doesn't matter it's based on emotions or not. Your negative feedback is also based on emotions and your confirmation bias is blocking your ability to look at the polls. There can be just as may fake accts with negative feedback to the nerf as there is positive. It's not only activated in 1v4 scenarios so let's not pretend it is. If that were the case then I'd be more tilted towards your side. Old revenge builds in just a few blocks/hits or parries if there is 2 or more attackers and it gives you enhanced defense, a small amount of life, unlimited stam, ability to one or two shot, UI stance, knock down on unblockable attacks, parries, throws, and activation.

How is this not an advantage against two players? Clearly it was an advantage because people were solo running into groups of 2 or more people. Perhaps you didn't know how to take full advantage of revenge to see how ridiculous it was but I did and obviously so did others. If you want to pretend it wasn't an advantage then there's no sense in arguing with you. Once you can admit to yourself it was, you can revisit my initial question and you'll see that there is absolutely no reason it should go back to the way it was.

UbiJurassic
05-03-2017, 02:46 AM

We have certainly noticed the negative feedback as well and it is being treated in the same regard as the positive feedback. While we certainly like to hear positive feedback about our new changes, negative feedback is greatly appreciated because it allows us to find areas we could improve in.

Alustar.
05-03-2017, 02:56 AM
Advantage is subjective.

Let me stop you there advantage is not subjective. It's tangible. You either have an advantage or not.
Ok continue...

I can count within 10-times that I successfully pulled a clutch victory in a 4v1 situation using revenge mode without any interference or help from any other teammates.

I can count way more. I've only got a few on video though, PS4 can only hold so much. But go on...

I'm am a little above average player at best, on really good days. Assuming that metric holds across the playerbase, then I would think it safe to assume that 4v1's regularly did not end well for the outnumbered party.=

Nah dude, pre revenge, Once maxed out four pieces of gear I started roaming looking for groups to jack up with my new super saiyan buff that I could pop every three hits, get my insta knock backs and damage bonus, stabbing stab two dead revenge resets and I'm ready for the next two if they even stayed. Hell I did that to a pair and then took an arrow to the chest, hit another revenge, and nuked the poor sap who thought he had it. And I -do- have footage of that one...
but I digress..

But like I said, advantage is subjective.

omg no... no that's false. It's not subjective. Go look up the definition of the word subjective before you argue any further! Continue...

A player with a lot of skill can use revenge to his advantage when outnumbered, possibly win or at least deal some damage if the group he's against is poor in skill. But if they are of equal or marginally greater skill, then the advantage would belong to the group.

And that's how it is currently...

im a **** player. I can no longer post troll videos of me revenge nuking groups of players with a medieval super saiyan.

Knight_Raime
05-03-2017, 03:35 AM
No thanks. Revenge is nearly balanced. they just need to remove the knockdown on unblockable shoves and it's perfect.
it's strong enough to let you retry a 1v1 you basically lost and let's you reasonably win a 1v2 if you're a good player.
but 3v1 and 4v1's are nearly impossible to win. Which is good.
if you're constantly in a 3v1 or a 4v1 it's for 2 reasons.

1) you're roaming around away from your team.
2) you're team is constantly being out played and crushed by the enemy.

if it's the former you deserve to be killed and you should stick by an ally more often.
if it's the latter the enemy team deserves to roll over you because they are clearly playing better than a majority of your team.

4v4 modes play wildly different than a 1v1. You're not supposed to be able to carry your team to victory. it's about team work and smart play. I mean that's why it's so easily to swing the score either way. if you don't like this go to smaller modes.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 04:33 AM
If revenge reverts back to the way it was it will be the nail in the coffin for alot of players.

With revenge the way it is now skilled players are rewarded for their knowledge and mastery of their class.

Before Revenge rewarded those who had the best revenge stat combination and who could press the same buttons over and over as fast as possible.

ESPECIALLY the wardens, Warlords and the Shugoki. They would simply pop Revenge and proceed to kill you in 2 hits.

mrmistark
05-03-2017, 05:10 AM
honestly there is no "advantage" at all in any circumstance for someone in a 1v3/ 1v4 match up. I think it was fine previously. I thought it did what it was suppose to. I think the only possible nerf that should have happened was the rate at which revenge is gained. This would stop 1v1 revenge, and constant sever delays in progress of game due to continuous over and over quick revenge mode. Those were honestly the only things with revenge I ever disagreed with.

Antonioj26
05-03-2017, 05:17 AM
honestly there is no "advantage" at all in any circumstance for someone in a 1v3/ 1v4 match up. I think it was fine previously. I thought it did what it was suppose to. I think the only possible nerf that should have happened was the rate at which revenge is gained. This would stop 1v1 revenge, and constant sever delays in progress of game due to continuous over and over quick revenge mode. Those were honestly the only things with revenge I ever disagreed with.

Revenge isn't limited to 1v3 and up. It can happen just as easily in a fight with equal players on each side. 1v3 and up you could argue there not being an advance but I would say you were on a level playing field. But for the sake of argument I'll give you that it's not an advantage but an equalizer in that scenario. Why should someone be given the same amount of power as 3 in a team based mode? Or better yet why should someone be rewarded more power for playing solo in a team based mode?

Aibjorn
05-03-2017, 05:18 AM
We know you lost your crutch, and we are sorry. But please just let everyone enjoy the game.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 05:24 AM
We know you lost your crutch, and we are sorry. But please just let everyone enjoy the game.

So much this ^^^^

The majority of the people who want revenge back when you ask them why they say that its too hard to 2v1 anymore and that its impossible etc etc

ANYBODY who has played the game regularly since the nerf will have seen numerous players win 2v1 situation. Just last night I got jumped by a Orochi and a Raider and I popped revenge and killed the Orochi and ultimately beat the Raider.

All you have to do is pay attention when you get revenge and actually PLAY your character. Not just spam your Zone Attack or your Overhead Heavy like a madman. If you actually play SMART you can easily win 2v1's still.

People are mad they can no longer get revenge after 3 hits and then kill there opponent in 2 hits.

I can only hope that the Devs are smart enough to be able to see this and do not make the mistake to revert back to the old system. The only reason alot of players stayed (Myself included) is because we knew the revenge nerf was coming and now the game is actually playable.

I am so sorry that you actually have to learn to play the game now, but the game as a whole is better that way.

mrmistark
05-03-2017, 06:08 AM
Revenge isn't limited to 1v3 and up. It can happen just as easily in a fight with equal players on each side. 1v3 and up you could argue there not being an advance but I would say you were on a level playing field. But for the sake of argument I'll give you that it's not an advantage but an equalizer in that scenario. Why should someone be given the same amount of power as 3 in a team based mode? Or better yet why should someone be rewarded more power for playing solo in a team based mode?

Because it is revenge mode. Is it not a berserker mode of sorts? It's called revenge mode, because your determined to fight to the death to avenge the deaths of your fallen comrades. You want revenge. Your character has more motive to kill. If I killed your brother are you saying you wouldn't become more powerful by wanting nothing more but to kill all adversaries? See now you're just asking silly questions. Like I said, you shouldn't be winning 1v3/1v4 unless the opponents are just trash and you're a skilled player. You should however have a fighting chance against 2 and a chance to run away or at least do a healthy amount of damage in general vs 3. YOUR NOT BEING REWARDED for playing as a single player during a team duel. If you play right you KNOW your teammate is dead because now you're dealing with the guy whose now helping to double/triple team you. Again, it's about revenge. I don't even know what you're trying to argue in the first part, I know you could get revenge any time. Hence why I said "nerf the revenge gain, not its stats" because I recognize the fact that getting revenge mode 1v1 is stupid.

Antonioj26
05-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Because it is revenge mode. Is it not a berserker mode of sorts? It's called revenge mode, because your determined to fight to the death to avenge the deaths of your fallen comrades. You want revenge. Your character has more motive to kill. If I killed your brother are you saying you wouldn't become more powerful by wanting nothing more but to kill all adversaries? See now you're just asking silly questions. Like I said, you shouldn't be winning 1v3/1v4 unless the opponents are just trash and you're a skilled player. You should however have a fighting chance against 2 and a chance to run away or at least do a healthy amount of damage in general vs 3. YOUR NOT BEING REWARDED for playing as a single player during a team duel. If you play right you KNOW your teammate is dead because now you're dealing with the guy whose now helping to double/triple team you. Again, it's about revenge. I don't even know what you're trying to argue in the first part, I know you could get revenge any time. Hence why I said "nerf the revenge gain, not its stats" because I recognize the fact that getting revenge mode 1v1 is stupid.

What fallen comrades? Since when is it a requirement that your teammate has to die for revenge to be activated? Okay so when you get revenge mode and you kill my buddy in a 3v1 do I and my remaining teammate get revenge also? By your logic we certainly should.

I'm not asking silly questions, fighting chance is one thing advantage is another. Perhaps you didn't see or use revenge to its full potential but many of us did. It literally was easier to win fights 2v1 than it was 1v1, what is the sense in that? It doesn't matter if the gain was nerfed if your going to keep the attack. Again it also wasn't limited to fights where the odds were stacked against you and it still isn't today.

Here's another major problem that no one who wants it to go back gets. You aren't afforded any mistakes if you aren't the solo guy that has revenge in a 2v1 and up scenario. If you made one mistake against someone who had revenge you are dead. You shouldn't be one shot for mistiming a parry, dodge, gbc, block, attack, gb. The solo guy could make tons of mistakes in revenge like blindly throwing out zone attacks and heavies and not be punished for it since even if they did get a parry off the defense and life gained by revenge would negate any sort of damage done. The one thing the solo guy needs to do is turtle up (and even then not really) when he doesn't have revenge and he gets a self buff every 5 seconds that gives you enhanced defense, one to two shot abilities, UI stance, unlimited stamina, extra life during its duration, knockdown on parries, throws, bashes, and on activation. Anyone with the slightest amount of skill would do more work with old revenge than they would a teammate, and guess what? That's exactly what they did when they ran into groups solo, it was used as an offensive skill and not a defensive.

Oh and you saying you should have a fighting chance in a 2v1 as the solo player still exists. I do it regularly. Almost all of the strengths of the old revenge is still in the game and if you haven't found a way to abuse that than I guess you need more practice, just like you said in your other thread.

AmericanNinja3
05-03-2017, 12:32 PM
remove it entirely

AmericanNinja3
05-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Revenge is still a very useful weapon. I will take 2 people on easily just knowing I"m still getting revenge. I don't spam it, I parry, block, switch attacks and GB. I had a PK last night pop revenge 3 times in one fight versus 3 people to win. If you know how to play and use your resources well, it is still a very great tool.

sgtpickles
05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Revenge was never a problem. I don't feel the need to spam R2 to get the kill so I focused on crowd control. GB and interrupts (shoulderbash, kick, headbutt, push, etc.) while my team relentlessly spammed R2.

The new revenge is best used as follows UNLESS you have an unblockable interrupt for free knockdowns (free knockdowns were the problem).
-spec for low duration because revenge mode makes you physically weaker
-spec for revenge gain to use it more often, attack and defense are better used on other stats at the moment
-why gain? revenge is reduced to nothing more than a free parry and a stamina bar refill

Revenge needed only two changes.
-no free knockdowns from interrupts (parries and grabs were fine)
-essentially non-existent gain in 1v1 situations

Antonioj26
05-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Revenge was never a problem. I don't feel the need to spam R2 to get the kill so I focused on crowd control. GB and interrupts (shoulderbash, kick, headbutt, push, etc.) while my team relentlessly spammed R2.

Then you werent playing against anybody with half a brain. it doesn't take a genius to know you should attack the guy who spamming crowd control first.

CandleInTheDark
05-03-2017, 05:47 PM
I like how the poll on this thread has backfired somewhat. People pro buff have been very noisy since the nerf and there have been the same few arguing against it (personally I stopped because arguing around in circles as I had been since before the nerf was getting old). So I can bet the logic was it is only one or two, surely the devs will see that, except I have kept tabs on this poll all through and it has constantly stayed at or near twice as many saying no as there were saying yes.

Antonioj26
05-03-2017, 05:54 PM
I like how the poll on this thread has backfired somewhat. People pro buff have been very noisy since the nerf and there have been the same few arguing against it (personally I stopped because arguing around in circles as I had been since before the nerf was getting old). So I can bet the logic was it is only one or two, surely the devs will see that, except I have kept tabs on this poll all through and it has constantly stayed at or near twice as many saying no as there were saying yes.

I wish I could stop responding to these post honestly but whenever I see something argued that has no sort of logic behind it I can't help but say something . I only wish I had enough foresight to record what I was doing with revenge prenerf

CandleInTheDark
05-03-2017, 06:02 PM
I wish I could stop responding to these post honestly but whenever I see something argued that has no sort of logic behind it I can't help but say something . I only wish I had enough foresight to record what I was doing with revenge prenerf

I have a minimum gain minimum duration build with my peacekeeper (bear in mind she also got her zone attack in revenge nerfed, never abused that either) and I can still take two down if I am careful, more likely I take one down and get to backup or knock them down and get to backup. I have noticed something interesting in that at least one, I think two people who were very much anti nerf also talk as if the peacekeeper is trash tier now she can't spam as easily.

teksuo1
05-03-2017, 06:03 PM
i'd vote both yes and no depending on the character i'm thinking about.

Character's that have strong non-passive feats: keep revenge as it is, fun to mess with the other stats (feat cd reduction and such)
Character's that do not have very strong non-passive feats: revenge could use a slight buff, imo.

grey area, though decision, can't vote :confused:

Then again, if i think about the warlord, his good feats are passives and he's pretty scary under current revenge... gonna be tough finding a sweet spot if revenge is to be looked at again.

Antonioj26
05-03-2017, 06:06 PM
I have a minimum gain minimum duration build with my peacekeeper (bear in mind she also got her zone attack in revenge nerfed, never abused that either) and I can still take two down if I am careful, more likely I take one down and get to backup or knock them down and get to backup. I have noticed something interesting in that at least one, I think two people who were very much anti nerf also talk as if the peacekeeper is trash tier now she can't spam as easily.

Yeah the OP is one of them and I don't even take him seriously anymore. Still incredibly how maybe I will put it to show that it still more than useful. I can totally see them saying it was cherry picking Though.

CandleInTheDark
05-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Yeah the OP is one of them and I don't even take him seriously anymore. Still incredibly how maybe I will put it to show that it still more than useful. I can totally see them saying it was cherry picking Though.

Or that the poll means nothing despite the fact they would have used it as evidence of the devs being out of touch had it gone the other way.

Prophit618
05-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Or that the poll means nothing despite the fact they would have used it as evidence of the devs being out of touch had it gone the other way.

Kinda makes you wonder why they even put up the poll if it's automatically invalidated anyway.

CandleInTheDark
05-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Kinda makes you wonder why they even put up the poll if it's automatically invalidated anyway.

They haven't said that as far as I can see (I haven't read all of this, I have been trying to stay away from these threads) but it is the argument I can see coming out.

Prophit618
05-03-2017, 07:40 PM
They haven't said that as far as I can see (I haven't read all of this, I have been trying to stay away from these threads) but it is the argument I can see coming out.

It wasn't the OP who said it, it was Rhodri actually back a few pages ago with:

"Forum polls are some of the most biased and inaccurate garbage ever devised on the internet. You can't expect the playerbase to remain objective over anything when most of them can't even control their emotions. The only ones with truly objective and unbiased metrics would be Ubisoft, and only Ubisoft would be able to take into account all the variables."

Personally, I can't understand how anyone who is any good at the game can be unhappy with the revenge nerf. Just seems ludicrous to say so.

CandleInTheDark
05-03-2017, 07:54 PM
It wasn't the OP who said it, it was Rhodri actually back a few pages ago with:

"Forum polls are some of the most biased and inaccurate garbage ever devised on the internet. You can't expect the playerbase to remain objective over anything when most of them can't even control their emotions. The only ones with truly objective and unbiased metrics would be Ubisoft, and only Ubisoft would be able to take into account all the variables."

Personally, I can't understand how anyone who is any good at the game can be unhappy with the revenge nerf. Just seems ludicrous to say so.

Ah, right, so he means the people who decided the nerf was necessary? Kind of makes the whole point by itself.

JohnWick87
05-03-2017, 08:32 PM
DONT REBUFF revenge . Its still verypowerfull. People complaining that its to weak also want that you take away parrying from the game ;P

IDubbaDownI
05-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Revenge is perfect where it is. Skilled players can still pull off phenomenal plays. Revenge prior the to the nerf was just so frustrating when you fought someone who based their gameplay around it. Still kinda see that, but I think that more has to do with turtle meta than anything.

To everyone that keeps saying the majority wants the old revenge back, read the feed and check the poll...NOPE.

TheMalakith
05-03-2017, 11:37 PM
I still won a 1vs 3 fight today because revenge popped multiple times in that battle. If you really think it's useless and should be buffed like it was before you're just a noob. No offense.

mrmistark
05-04-2017, 01:57 AM
It's really funny when people don't realize they are being trolled and write a full novel in response :,D but anyways, the whole idea of revenge mode is to want revenge. It's a berserker mode and should be treated as such. I guess I'm a very "if you play like a b*tch then get treated like a b*tch". I think it's a bunch of cry babies that couldn't play against revenge. I NEVER had any problems against someone in revenge mode other than by fair means.

kweassa1917
05-04-2017, 02:02 AM
It's really funny when people don't realize they are being trolled and write a full novel in response :,D but anyways, the whole idea of revenge mode is to want revenge. It's a berserker mode and should be treated as such. I guess I'm a very "if you play like a b*tch then get treated like a b*tch". I think it's a bunch of cry babies that couldn't play against revenge. I NEVER had any problems against someone in revenge mode other than by fair means.

Dude, getting surrounded 3~4 enemies is like the MOAB -- Mother Of All Bi*chy idiocy.

Antonioj26
05-04-2017, 02:06 AM

Ah the good ol "I was only pretending to be stupid and trolling!" Yeah just ignore the valid points that I brought up and call everyone crybabies. Doesn't really matter at this point the nerf happened and now you have to adapt instead of having your iwin button.

mrmistark
05-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Ah the good ol "I was only pretending to be stupid and trolling!" Yeah just ignore the valid points that I brought up and call everyone crybabies. Doesn't really matter at this point the nerf happened and now you have to adapt instead of having your iwin button.

You didn't have a point, merely asked why you should have an "advantage" while being ganged up on and stating it's your fault and you deserve to be ganged up on if your team sucks as the other team is steam rolling through them. Pretty sure that was you. And the fact is that you're so poopy butt and it's just really funny. Me "while it's revenge mode and you get stronger cause your teammate died and you want revenge" was me trolling you cause you take everything so damn literally and let your ego get hurt too easily. Yes I agree revenge mode was fine as it was, cause I think ganging up is annoying and more often times it's not you not being a team player, it's your team mates being ****ty. So yes, why should I be punished because I got connected with a horrible inexperienced team mate? It's not a win all button. It was a tactical play that I enjoyed, and enjoyed playing against cause it was actually challenging. You all act like it was impossible to win against someone in revenge or something. More times than not you still win. You just can't play dumb.

Gray360UK
05-04-2017, 02:49 PM
I just won Round 2 of an elimination against 3 enemies alone thanks to new Revenge, so I'm not seeing the issue.

Revenge saved me the first time when the 3 caught me, allowed me to kill one of them and escape. The second time, with 30 seconds on the clock, Revenge triggered twice as I fought the 3 of them, and helped me to kill them all.

I don't even have a Revenge build.

Antonioj26
05-04-2017, 02:52 PM
You didn't have a point, merely asked why you should have an "advantage" while being ganged up on and stating it's your fault and you deserve to be ganged up on if your team sucks as the other team is steam rolling through them. Pretty sure that was you. And the fact is that you're so poopy butt and it's just really funny. Me "while it's revenge mode and you get stronger cause your teammate died and you want revenge" was me trolling you cause you take everything so damn literally and let your ego get hurt too easily. Yes I agree revenge mode was fine as it was, cause I think ganging up is annoying and more often times it's not you not being a team player, it's your team mates being ****ty. So yes, why should I be punished because I got connected with a horrible inexperienced team mate? It's not a win all button. It was a tactical play that I enjoyed, and enjoyed playing against cause it was actually challenging. You all act like it was impossible to win against someone in revenge or something. More times than not you still win. You just can't play dumb.

How was my ego hurt? Calling you out for saying something dumb doesn't equate with a hurt ego.It's real easy to avoid facing how dumb your argument was when it's shut down if you just call it trolling. if you think it was a challenge before to kill more than two people with old revenge then you are bad. If you didn't see the problem with revenge before then you never faced anyone with half a brain. I already know you're bad based on the thread you created before but I wanted to give you a little bit of wiggle room. You suggested that beating a level 3 bot twice in a row without dying is some sort of a feat That could be equated with mastering a character and you even said you haven't mastered your own Main. Yes the team should be punished for sucking stop looking at it as you the individual being punished. No one was saying it was impossible everyone is saying that it's broken, unbalanced, doesn't make sense to reward people for playing solo in a team based mode

Alustar.
05-04-2017, 03:34 PM

Fun fact: none of us (Candle, Grey, myself are but a few that I know of off hand) that actually didn't have problems with revenge as it was. Our goal was to bring to light the reasons it was a broken mechanic.

I know the three of us mentioned have videos showcasing this.

THAT is the real problem no one who speaks in favor of the old revenge has yet to address. The simple fact that, while Ubisoft designed this feature to do one thing, it was being used for the complete opposite.

It wasn't being used for "revenge" on a group of people for mindless tag teaming or whatever. It was being used to enable on player to out class an entire group of players.

Which on fact totally negates the impact of individual skill when even your team is at a disadvantage against a single player that now has that buff.

As it stands I can no longer post troll videos of me revenge nuking groups of enemies solo. That's what this boils down to, the only reason I was sad for the revenge nerf is that it ended my days of regularly finishing matches with 28 kills and less than 4 deaths.

kweassa1917
05-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Just two fixes, one unrelated to revenge, one unrelated to revenge nerf, QOL(Quality of Life) issues.

1. Change revival, so if killed by person in revenge, adds +8s revival timer, cannot be shortened, on TOP of base revival timer
2. Protect revenge activation phase from UB skills and its effects (knockdown, grab, push, daze, etc etc etc..)

These 2 fixes should improve revenge fights, without having to rely on idiotic levels of 1-button spec boost.

Gray360UK
05-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Just two fixes, one unrelated to revenge, one unrelated to revenge nerf, QOL(Quality of Life) issues.

1. Change revival, so if killed by person in revenge, adds +8s revival timer, cannot be shortened, on TOP of base revival timer
2. Protect revenge activation phase from UB skills and its effects (knockdown, grab, push, daze, etc etc etc..)

These 2 fixes should improve revenge fights, without having to rely on idiotic levels of 1-button spec boost.

+1

mrmistark
05-04-2017, 11:27 PM
How was my ego hurt? Calling you out for saying something dumb doesn't equate with a hurt ego.It's real easy to avoid facing how dumb your argument was when it's shut down if you just call it trolling. if you think it was a challenge before to kill more than two people with old revenge then you are bad. If you didn't see the problem with revenge before then you never faced anyone with half a brain. I already know you're bad based on the thread you created before but I wanted to give you a little bit of wiggle room. You suggested that beating a level 3 bot twice in a row without dying is some sort of a feat That could be equated with mastering a character and you even said you haven't mastered your own Main. Yes the team should be punished for sucking stop looking at it as you the individual being punished. No one was saying it was impossible everyone is saying that it's broken, unbalanced, doesn't make sense to reward people for playing solo in a team based mode

Oh so you think a new player that has not developed his skills or played the game long enough wouldn't get anything from practicing against the highest level bot? Ok bro. I'm glad you're up there on your high horse all high and mighty lol. Its not a feat, it's called practicing. If you can't beat a lv 3 bot without dying twice in a row then you need to practice more. How does giving this advice to newbies make me a bad player? Just cause I don't see eye to eye with you doesn't mean you need to ridicule my previous posts.thats how I KNOW that you're poo butt cause you are going off topic and trying to insult me based on previous post on how to help people get better and understand the mechanics and knowing how to counteract things before getting all salty. My argument isn't shut down, it's not even an argument it's an opinion, and the only reason it turned to trolling is because you're all upity and in your face about everything when it comes to people that don't agree with you. I agree to an extent that you shouldnt play as an individual, but sometimes the game just doesn't work that way. You get paired up with who you get paired up with, and that's why I enjoyed revenge the way it was.

Antonioj26
05-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Oh so you think a new player that has not developed his skills or played the game long enough wouldn't get anything from practicing against the highest level bot? Ok bro. I'm glad you're up there on your high horse all high and mighty lol. Its not a feat, it's called practicing. If you can't beat a lv 3 bot without dying twice in a row then you need to practice more. How does giving this advice to newbies make me a bad player? Just cause I don't see eye to eye with you doesn't mean you need to ridicule my previous posts.thats how I KNOW that you're poo butt cause you are going off topic and trying to insult me based on previous post on how to help people get better and understand the mechanics and knowing how to counteract things before getting all salty. My argument isn't shut down, it's not even an argument it's an opinion, and the only reason it turned to trolling is because you're all upity and in your face about everything when it comes to people that don't agree with you. I agree to an extent that you shouldnt play as an individual, but sometimes the game just doesn't work that way. You get paired up with who you get paired up with, and that's why I enjoyed revenge the way it was.

I didn't say a newbie shouldn't practice or it's bad advice, I said you were bad if you are equating beating a level 3 bot twice in a row without dying as mastering. Again pointing out your skill level doesn't make someone poo butt. the reason I brought it up was because you obviously don't know what you are talking about. If saying something stupid that makes no sense is trolling then you are nailing it my friend. I'm not uppity or in anyone's face this is just talking, and you are getting salty about me telling you you are wrong. I never argued that you did or didn't enjoy old revenge, you said it was fine and it wasn't.