PDA

View Full Version : Loving the stability ubi!!

Beetlejuice1686
04-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Seriously, not being sarcastic. Ive noticed a drastic improvement in connection, ingame and when people leave. Then again, i've found better dns servers than my isp provides and i have some good internet at 100 mbps down, 10 mbps up. I apologize for the salty little whiners who refuse to upgrade from dsl or do some research into finding more reliable isps, but you cant help the ignorant! Keep up the progress and good work!!

tbtsrjc
04-30-2017, 05:21 PM
Seriously, not being sarcastic. Ive noticed a drastic improvement in connection, ingame and when people leave. Then again, i've found better dns servers than my isp provides and i have some good internet at 100 mbps down, 10 mbps up. I apologize for the salty little whiners who refuse to upgrade from dsl or do some research into finding more reliable isps, but you cant help the ignorant! Keep up the progress and good work!!
Glad that the game is performing well for you, but I noticed you blame people's internet for the poor performance on their end. I've had a lot of problems, my internet is not crap and this is the first reoccurring issue I've had with online play with any video game. I doubt it's our internet connection that's the problem. I understand, you're a fan boy and will defend everything that this company does, but that doesn't make you right. Just thought I'd let you know.

Gray360UK
04-30-2017, 05:36 PM
Glad that the game is performing well for you, but I noticed you blame people's internet for the poor performance on their end. I've had a lot of problems, my internet is not crap and this is the first reoccurring issue I've had with online play with any video game. I doubt it's our internet connection that's the problem. I understand, you're a fan boy and will defend everything that this company does, but that doesn't make you right. Just thought I'd let you know.

This. No one is impressed by you OP. You're just a gloating clown who thinks its big and clever to troll around on forums.

KiahsRevenge
04-30-2017, 06:00 PM
He's right gray! I also agree with the stability improvement. I play on Xbox one and it seems to be getting better. Although later at night seems to be worse then any other time of the day. Like after midnight.
Secondly I see the you just need better internet durrr!! Argument. So many issues with people stating this.

1. some people only have one maybe two options for internet depending on where you live.
2. I pay for my internet as well as my live subscription and the game itself. I do not have mommy and daddy paying everything for me. To say " you can't help the ignorant" is in fact incredibly ignorant to say. I have no issues with any of my other games. To say it's my internet is complete BS and just plain stupidity.

Beetlejuice1686
04-30-2017, 06:25 PM
He's right gray! I also agree with the stability improvement. I play on Xbox one and it seems to be getting better. Although later at night seems to be worse then any other time of the day. Like after midnight.
Secondly I see the you just need better internet durrr!! Argument. So many issues with people stating this.

1. some people only have one maybe two options for internet depending on where you live.
2. I pay for my internet as well as my live subscription and the game itself. I do not have mommy and daddy paying everything for me. To say " you can't help the ignorant" is in fact incredibly ignorant to say. I have no issues with any of my other games. To say it's my internet is complete BS and just plain stupidity.

Seems you havent played a peer to peer game before, matchmaking links you, but its the connection between you and other players ingame, as I said, cant help the ignorant. I pay for my internet sir, 31 year old man, and its not some wannabe dialup aka dsl like you're probably running. But for some i guess 6-15mbps is like super amazing!

UbiNoty
05-01-2017, 01:22 AM

It's great to hear that! The team will be happy to hear it as well. Even though we really hope 1.06 delivers on improving the connection issues, we do still know that there are many other improvements that need to be addressed in regards to stability and we'll keep working to make improvements.