PDA

View Full Version : Any plans for more Story?

JohnWick87
04-30-2017, 12:32 PM
Hey, i finished the Story of For Honor and doing it again now on "realistic" mode. AS positive surprised i was, when i played it first time it was a bit short and i wonder, if Ubisoft will bring More Campaigns in the future ?

I really would like to see huge Battles and an epic story with more of these nice bossfights =)
Are there any plans ?

Herbstlicht
04-30-2017, 02:42 PM
Well, they spoke of story developement in the last warriors den. If they did put in new single player missions ... woah. i mean: they would give us something cool and unexpected. People would love them for it. Try out the new heros, experience new enviroments and revelations.

But seriously? Would be too good to be true. Might even yield positive press. Though it seems the press hates Ubi. Like them telling you new heros are ultra-overprized because they are like: 1 new hero is like 30 times the original ones! and that might sound much on paper, but it isn't in reality.

So in the end - i highly doubt it. Would love it, but ... who cares?

JohnWick87
04-30-2017, 03:00 PM
You are able to try out the new heroe without bying them. I think 15k is ok. Its a "dlc" those are 2 unique heros . For me the price is ok.

But yes i doubt it myself, but i hope they add new campaigns in the future :/

UbiNoty
05-01-2017, 01:26 AM
I don't know what the team's plans are regarding more additions to campaign - but I'd certainly love to see more and I'm glad you all would as well :D

kweassa1917
05-01-2017, 02:25 AM
I don't know what the team's plans are regarding more additions to campaign - but I'd certainly love to see more and I'm glad you all would as well :D

It'd be great if you can tell them that there's a general consensus that implementing additional campaign/story DLCs, and having a little bit "relaxed realism" online co-op mode for casual players (as in Koei-Tecmo's "Dynasty Warriors" franchise) might pique the interests of casual players that are less proficient in PvP, but would still like to experience some cool swordfighting.