PDA

View Full Version : Typical Dominion with pics

Evilpact
04-30-2017, 02:34 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

As Dominion is the only game type i can connect to....is your matching working as intended or is the pool so low that any match is a good match. These is an Average match up for me #sofun Thanks in advance.

http://i66.tinypic.com/avjuc2.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/6sz86a.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/34ilsug.jpg

Harry_S._Houle
04-30-2017, 02:46 AM
:*(

Egotistic_Ez
04-30-2017, 04:30 AM
Yeah matchmaking is a joke. Eric PR guy Pope can say all he wants about it being an in depth system that takes many different factors into account, but anyone who plays more than a couple of games a day knows that's BS.

Interesting that dominion is all you can play though, I have the most connection issues with that mode.

Bob__Gnarly
04-30-2017, 04:37 AM
Yep matchmaking is garbage.

At this point i don't ever see it being fixed. Just do what i do and dont take this game seriously. It will never be competitive, it's simply too flawed.

kweassa1917
04-30-2017, 05:10 AM
Happens to any of us. But not always.

Sometimes you get crappy matching, other times nice and even, and massively advantageous in some cases. And in the instances that I'm leveling a new class, I'm the lowbie and the one who causes the imbalance for my team, so don't have anything to complain.

They tolerate my presence as a lowbie and newbie, and rarely -- if ever -- complain about how I bring a rep0/lv8/Gear6 class into their game. So I do the same for other people of lower level when I'm higher and they join the match.

You aren't cursed or anything. Look back on when you were the newbie/lowbie, and how YOU made your team disadvantaged. And grow some patience, for Pete's sake. :rolleyes:

cragar212
04-30-2017, 05:17 AM
Yeah its complete crap.

Its frustrating on the other end of the spectrum as well. If my 4s tournament team tries practice by just random quing we had might as well be fighting level 1 bots. Noone likes the system except scrubs who brag about their K/D ratio in 4man.

Ranked mode would help alot.

JohnWick87
04-30-2017, 05:31 AM
That matchmaking is another way, why the playerbase is shrinking. In For Honor these days you need to be very good at the game. And gearskills are very powerfull.
The problem is that even the other option( playing against bots ) is boring. Because the bots are way to weak either ! I hope they add lvl 4 bots or such thing .;P

ArlianDeBias
04-30-2017, 05:40 AM
For some reason when I play my 20 prestige PK I only get matches against 0 prestige enemies, and whenever I try to play a new character I get put up against a full prestige 20+ group every time.

It's like the matchmaking is backwards for me. Ubisoft wants me to stomp noobs it seems.

Smishkit
04-30-2017, 09:38 AM
One thing I have noticed is that if you have 3-4 assassins on your team you will lose. You need to have a mix of classes or you will get rekt. Pay attention at the hero select screen before you choose your hero. If there are 2 assassins already pick something else. You can't have that many glass cannons.

vgrimr_J
04-30-2017, 10:53 AM
really only thing you need is skill and im so ****ing glad that this game doesnt reward little jimmys who has none skill

IlMacgyverIl
05-02-2017, 02:33 AM
I see the problem here.... You should try defending!

😉

Beetlejuice1686
05-02-2017, 05:43 AM
For some reason when I play my 20 prestige PK I only get matches against 0 prestige enemies, and whenever I try to play a new character I get put up against a full prestige 20+ group every time.

It's like the matchmaking is backwards for me. Ubisoft wants me to stomp noobs it seems.

Ubi loves rage, I mean look at these forums! It all goes back to assasins creed.

Need to jump up to that ledge up there little guy, lets go
*Hit the input thats supposed to bring you up to the ledge*
Na bro, im done with life, i hate you playing me, im an assassin, i do what i want
*Said while jumping off the building to his death*

ViciousOphidian
05-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

As Dominion is the only game type i can connect to....is your matching working as intended or is the pool so low that any match is a good match. These is an Average match up for me #sofun Thanks in advance.

you can't have good matchmaking with such a small playerbase.

DrinkinMyStella
05-02-2017, 12:10 PM
https://pics.me.me/steam-servers-ea-servers-ubisoft-servers-11725990.png

WoodDaGawd
05-02-2017, 07:52 PM
git gud scrub

pmkr0
05-05-2017, 01:44 AM
lol maybe because you as a player have a rep of at least 20 ? you know how to play the gae even if you get a lower level hero. And CANT YOU PEOPLE READ ???
it says right there on the matchmaking that it searches ALL SKILL LEVELS . What part of that don't people understand ? ALL SKILL LEVELS !!!

SuomiKissa
05-05-2017, 06:29 AM
The game should split teams at the stage when game characters are selected to create balanced teams.

The like teams often sees plaintively :(