PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Colours Intentionally Taken Out?

VolatileKnight
04-29-2017, 09:47 PM
It's been a month of me trying to get back what I purchased. I think it's safe to say that the removal of pre-order colours was 110% intentional. If I could get a refund, I really would

DrExtrem
04-29-2017, 09:49 PM
I have a ticket open ...

... I am interested in what the support has to say. I guess it will be a pre-fab massage blizzard-style.

"i are aware of the problem, our technician s are working on it."

Gray360UK
04-29-2017, 09:50 PM
Of course it wasn't intentional, they just suck at fixing things. And you would seriously get a refund because your character can't be that exact shade of blue / red and white anymore? Seriously? :rolleyes:

SendRickPics
04-29-2017, 10:19 PM
Of course it wasn't intentional, they just suck at fixing things. And you would seriously get a refund because your character can't be that exact shade of blue / red and white anymore? Seriously? :rolleyes:

It'd fall under false advertising. Product and packaging make promises that aren't being delivered upon.

DrExtrem
04-29-2017, 10:55 PM
It'd fall under false advertising. Product and packaging make promises that aren't being delivered upon.

Well .. They did deliver it. ;)

Gray360UK
04-29-2017, 10:59 PM

C'mon. you're just being silly in order to create an opporunity for a bit of Ubisoft bashing. It's a glitch, not false advertising. The promise was delievered, I wore those colours for almost 3 months. A patch made them accidentally vanish. A future patch will no doubt make them return.

UbiJurassic
04-29-2017, 11:20 PM
We are aware of the issue and are planning to have it fixed in a future update. Nevertheless, I'll continue to forward the problem over to the team. If you haven't already, make sure that you report it over to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can document the issue.

SlashingElbow
04-29-2017, 11:22 PM
We are aware of the issue and are planning to have it fixed in a future update. Nevertheless, I'll continue to forward the problem over to the team. If you haven't already, make sure that you report it over to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can document the issue.

i will never make another support ticket to ubisoft again haha.. Last time i almost crushed my xbox in rage of the generic answers and the fact the support did not read my msg's + it took about 3 weeks or more to get the generic answer. I miss my preorder stuff too but i cant be bothered doing the ticket hassle again