PDA

View Full Version : Literally NO ONE plays AI anymore.

SndRC9
04-29-2017, 05:37 PM
Was waiting for an AI match since I broke my gaming laptop, not gonna lower my kdr while playing at 48fps at lowest.
Waited for like 30 mins, no match still even tho it says 'Medium Activity'.
I really hope Ubi adds more loot to AI(or exclusive loot) so more ppl play AI.

DrExtrem
04-29-2017, 05:47 PM
People don't play vs. AI, because the AI can actually fight and level two bots are better than apr. 60% of the players and level 3 bots with their quadruple faints are better than 90% of us.

Why bother with them AND get far less in return?

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 05:50 PM
There are always people playing Ai.... never have to queue for more than a minute even when on low activity.

Lots like to do contracts or level an alt vs Ai.

On PC anyway.

All bots are easy to kill. They are susceptible to parries... and gb's.... though neccesarily after a parry... GB's are your best bet for beating them

Dizzy4213
04-29-2017, 05:59 PM
People don't play vs. AI, because the AI can actually fight and level two bots are better than apr. 60% of the players and level 3 bots with their quadruple faints are better than 90% of us.

It's sad but true.

Only time I play against AI is if there is a stupid order like 8 kills in Skirmish, or if it's a Duel Order. I hardly ever play Duel against other players because it's full of sweaty try hards who use nothing but Warlord and Warden, and abuse every exploit in the game to win. Soft feints, GB feints, Zone flicker etc.

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 06:01 PM
It's sad but true.

Only time I play against AI is if there is a stupid order like 8 kills in Skirmish, or if it's a Duel Order. I hardly ever play Duel against other players because it's full of sweaty try hards who use nothing but Warlord and Warden, and abuse every exploit in the game to win. Soft feints, GB feints, Zone flicker etc.

Warlord and warden? Hardly ever see them in duels.. on pc anyway..... Valks on the other hand...

wKmike
04-29-2017, 06:12 PM
I've been searching for a skirmish match versus A.I for an hour now. Matchmaking is absolutely pathetic. Game probably barely has any players left these days.

DrExtrem
04-29-2017, 06:21 PM
Warlord and warden? Hardly ever see them in duels.. on pc anyway..... Valks on the other hand...

PC and console versions are so different, that they need different forums.

On console, it is in general far more difficult to parry light attacks, def-meta is outruled by light attack spam and counter guard breaking is far more difficult as well.

Except, that the bots can perfectly party YOUR light attacks and their counter guard breaking abilities are legendary.

Jarnnave
04-29-2017, 06:35 PM
I think this is a problem introduced with patch 1.06. I normally only play vs AI. Starting today it is taking a really long time to get into matches vs AI.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comcast Blast 75 Mbps down/10 Mbps up
Modem: Arris SB6141 - 8 channel down/4 up (all channels in use)
Home network is all wired, cat5e Gigbit speed
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.1GHz (4 core/8 thread) with 8 GB RAM and SSD
GPU: Asus Radeon RX 470 4 GB (ROG STRIX)
Windows 10 64-bit
Dual Monitors: 2ms Response
For Honor Performance: 59 FPS on Extreme Settings

Herbstlicht
04-29-2017, 06:44 PM
Hm wrong. People play without matchmaking vs AI. reason? No afk farmers, non wait time. Bots are fast and reliable to play against.

jshears18
04-29-2017, 07:04 PM
Hm wrong. People play without matchmaking vs AI. reason? No afk farmers, non wait time. Bots are fast and reliable to play against.

Exactly. I play against AI all the time because it's the most reliable and never disconnects.

LastManGunning
04-30-2017, 12:06 AM
i play with AI whenever there's an order or as warm up. i really don't find AI difficult...ppl on the other hand...just a bunch of bug exploiting turds :P

Felis_Menari
04-30-2017, 01:21 AM

The Lv2 bots I run into aren't too difficult to deal with, in my experience. The average player tends to be more challenging. When you get above average players though, they make Lv2 bots look like a cakewalk, lol.

SlashingElbow
04-30-2017, 02:38 AM
I hope everyone trying to find a AI game knows that u can turn off matchmaking and play with bots on your team right?

MentulaXL
04-30-2017, 04:44 AM
I hope everyone trying to find a AI game knows that u can turn off matchmaking and play with bots on your team right?

On PC this no longer gives any rewards, no exp, no steel, no credit for orders on any mode except brawl so yeah...

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 05:41 AM
The Lv2 bots I run into aren't too difficult to deal with, in my experience. The average player tends to be more challenging. When you get above average players though, they make Lv2 bots look like a cakewalk, lol.

My lvl two bots spam light attacks - on console, it is nearly an auto-win. Same with certain unblockables.

In addition, my level two bots are very aggressive and faint. I have played in a higher tier on console as well and players there are usually just cheesier.

Imvho, most players are not average - they are actually bad, because their "higher level of play" is based on abusing a mechanic or hero.

JohnWick87
04-30-2017, 05:47 AM
Ai matches are super easy Oo They should add new bot lvls to make Ai matches real fun :/

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 06:01 AM
Ai matches are super easy Oo They should add new bot lvls to make Ai matches real fun :/

Your opinion.

Last time they buffed level two bots, I nearly threw my controller into the TV screen.

They might be beatable on pc, because you can punish every attack on that platform but on console, light spamming uber-bots are simply not fun to play against anymore.

They should add a slider to make the bot level adjustable ... maybe even their aggressiveness and reward higher difficulty levels with higher rewards.

JohnWick87
04-30-2017, 06:03 AM
Your opinion.

Last time they buffed level two bots, I nearly threw my controller into the TV screen.

They might be beatable on pc, because you can punish every attack on that platform but on console, light spamming uber-bots are simply not fun to play against anymore.

They should add a slider to make the bot level adjustable ... maybe even their aggressiveness and reward higher difficulty levels with higher rewards.

Ok i understand your point. Sry to hear the differences between the platforms :/

The_B0G_
04-30-2017, 07:05 AM
Lol AI are garbage, they are not better than 60% of the player base. If you get beat by AI level 2 bots you need a lot of practice, the odd time a level 3 PK or Valk can give me a hard time but I usually still win.

Most people don't play vs AI because it's too easy and you don't get as much xp.