PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft you can't get it right, not even gonna bother playing anymore

LeonaPT
04-29-2017, 02:15 PM
For ages people complain, people give their feedback, you eventually come out with a patch and nerf the wrong f***ing things

Your game does not have realistic fights, it is filled with spammable gimmicky abilities that are frustrating to play against and make characters overpowered. You claim to have nerfed wardens shoulder bash? how exactly? it's still a 50/50 and the only way to avoid is to roll away EXACTLY like you had to before your supposed 'nerf'

Now wardens who spam it are like "what? it's been nerfed you're the one that's sh*t and can't counter it" when in fact they're just ignorant, or choose to be ignorant that it's still a flippin 50/50

Whenever I play this game I just get frustrated at spammable gimmicks, when I heard warden got nerfed I was extremely happy, when I found out not much actually changed I was extremely disappointed. I do not see why I should play this game anymore, if I could get a refund I wouldn't hesitate

evvann88
04-29-2017, 03:41 PM
Yup was disappointed myself. Warden is still the same, and still hard to punish. I think the devs mains Warlord and PK, they nerf shugoki to the ground. But the strongest classes in the game like Warlord and PK they only tweek here and there. How many times do they got to nerf the Headbut? Its like the third time nerfing it, still OP... And do not get me started on the PK..

marcoalpha1
04-29-2017, 03:46 PM
Yup was disappointed myself. Warden is still the same, and still hard to punish. I think the devs mains Warlord and PK, they nerf shugoki to the ground. But the strongest classes in the game like Warlord and PK they only tweek here and there. How many times do they got to nerf the Headbut? Its like the third time nerfing it, still OP... And do not get me started on the PK..

I main pk rep 12 and rep1,2 and 7 on other characters. If the pk is so overpowered, why don't you play her too?

I notice that all the characters are still used, that for sure is an index that the balance of the game is not so bad. By nerfing ubi only makes everybody upset.

Pk main are upset, others are upset because the nerf is too small. No winners :(

evvann88
04-29-2017, 03:49 PM
I play on console btw, and no I would like a challenge. Spamming light attacks is not fun. Loved to play the LB when he was underpowered, now he is kinda silly. Cant win this lol.

DrExtrem
04-29-2017, 05:40 PM
Its simply not fun to play anymore. Its frustrating.

Not vs. humans and not vs. bots either.

I just brought fallout 4 ...

NiceBoatUS
04-29-2017, 11:53 PM
Only 3 or 4 characters are usable in a tournament setting: PK, Warden, Warlord. Conqueror used to be up there with the big boys, but they made his bash punishable and now he's essentially unplayable at high level.

Other characters literally have no offensive tools. So yeah, are they usable? Kinda. You can still parry enemy attacks and punish them. You can throw some attacks out and hope they connect. Are they usable against competitive players? Not really, no. If you attack, ever, you're going to get parried. Meanwhile, if they use one of the aforementioned classes, they can kinda, sorta attack you.

That's the real problem with this game. The only usable characters are usable specifically because of their "cheap abilities". Warden has the bash mixups, PK has unreactable zone to open people up, Warlord has his stupid bash, Conq used to have his unpunishable shoulder bash, but now it's punishable, so he's relegated to being useless like everyone else.

Think about it. This is the complete list of things that make characters tournament-viable. See any normal attacks in there? Any lights, heavies, weapon unblockables? Nope. Not even one. The basic fighting system is broken (as many people, including me, have pointed out even during the beta). The characters don't have any viable strikes, but everyone has amazing defensive options. This simply doesn't work. Adding insult to injury, none of the characters have any good gapclosers aside from shield/shoulder bashes. At best they can perform a running strike from a single direction and that's it. Most characters don't even have a dashing strike - and the ones that have it, like Orochi or PK, can also only strike from 1 direction, which is ridiculously telegraphed. So even if you're stupid/reckless enough to attack, you don't have any good way to do so and it all feels kinda awkward. I mean, not only do you have to fear the parry, you also have to be extremely worried about getting the exact spacing, cause otherwise you're going to whiff and get punished or you risk getting stuffed by a fast poke. Consequently, even footsies are played with awkward, gimmicky stuff like Warden ZA - there's no footwork like in real-life fencing, no weaving in and out with different strikes.

The fighting system itself is a bit of a trainwreck and I'm starting to lose hope that Ubisoft has what it takes to fix it. I mean, we're at patch 1.06 already and they haven't even implemented controller mapping on consoles... Honestly, I love everything about this game aside from the actual gameplay. I've given up on 1v1 completely (even though it's the mode I'm most interested in) due to all of those issues - I just kinda do my dailies, maybe play an autopilot 4v4 or two and switch the game off, because it's simply frustrating if you start getting serious about it.