PDA

View Full Version : No reward when play alone vs Al

ThuanWk
04-28-2017, 06:48 PM
When I played vs Al in elimination match , I received no reward after match.

Gray360UK
04-28-2017, 06:59 PM
You don't always get a reward.

MentulaXL
04-28-2017, 07:09 PM
he means he doesn't get exp, steel, credit for orders etc .

Trying to finish the skirmish order with assassin char vs ai since all my *** are lvl 6 max and after game ends i get the "servers are taking to long" crap that you get when you do duel even though is skirmish mode

Hillbill79
04-28-2017, 07:10 PM
Its always been like that in duel mode.

Thanks, because the error fixed yesterday delayed my orders, so I just think if I can complete order as fast as possible. It is also in duel mode, too, that is weird.

MentulaXL
04-29-2017, 01:42 AM
Its always been like that in duel mode.

No this is happening in any game mode you play alone vs ai I just tried it in elim, skirm and dom, you get retriving data msg at the end and after a while you get the servers are taking to long and they are going to add rewards later, of course never happens, so no exp no steel no credit for orders when play vs ai

UbiNoty
04-29-2017, 02:30 AM
It was probably because we were having issues all day with many of our online services (this wasn't just limited to FH). I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had to go through.
We're still working to get it fixed, but we should have fully restored functionality soon - updates here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1648145-Online-Services-Degradation-4-28-17).

Microbrewed
04-29-2017, 03:58 AM
Still not getting Steel, XP, or progress towards orders from AI elimination and skirmishes.

Olikorn
04-29-2017, 04:37 AM
Same issue here, I got no reward for completing a Dominion match vs AI and matchmaking disabled. This issue used to affect only duel before, has it just been changed? :(

Edit: seems to be specific to disabling matchmaking, because after enabling it I got a reward. Then on 2nd match I got hit by the bug where the game freezes at the end *sighs*

Edit 2: something definitely changed, as you can now pause in Domion vs AI solo. I haven't tested all modes, but as far as I can tell, any mode you can pause won't give rewads. Brawl still gives reward vs AI solo at least.

TheMalakith
04-29-2017, 03:40 PM
Only brawl gives me rewards still. So far for the champion status.

DapperDan30
04-29-2017, 05:35 PM
Had a not so helpful and somewhat discouraging support chat just now...

Ubi - Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.

Me - Hey Daria, the issue now isn't one related to the stuttering. That cleared up with the patch. It's about the issues playing For Honor vs. AI right now.

Ubi - Ok can you explain more?

Me - Well, since you guys had server issues, when those came back up, we are no longer getting credit when playing vs. AI...no XP, no Steel, no progress towards Order completion....nothing. The only exception is when playing Brawl vs. AI. And it's not just me. You can see from your own forum... http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...s-VS-AI-broken

Ubi - If you are having troubles connecting to a Private AI game, please make sure you are not inviting, or being invited to the Private AI match while at the "Ready" Screen.

Me - This has nothing to do with a connection issue...this has to do with getting credit for vs. AI matches like we did up until Tuesday. We connect, we play, we win, we get 0 XP, 0 Steel, 0 progress towards Orders

Ubi - Right but I am wondering if this is related..that is all I have about that issue

Me - well, unfortunately, it's not effective. This morning I did an Elimination match, just me, vs. AI with matchmaking off....and got nothing. Like the people in the forum post.

Ubi - Ok and when matchmaking is on do you receive anything?

Me - That seems to be the case. But that is not how it has been since launch nor how we want to play the game. If you have an Order for something and have to do 5 matches....waiting for matchmaking can take 20-30 mins if the activity is Low or even Medium...then you deal with issues getting kicked out.

Ubi - right but I am asking if it works with matchmaking on, I need to collect all the information

Me - Yes, I said that seems to be the case.

Ubi - Seems to be or you have tried it and have received the compensation? I have to be very specific when I pass along this information to the teams

Me - I've tried it and, like others have commented, that's the way it is for them. I only tried with Skirmish not each and every game mode because I'm just not waiting for matches that long to try em all.

Ubi - hang on

Me - sure thing

Ubi - From what I can tell at this point that is how it should be, if that is not correct it is a glitch and I will be reaching out to our team to get a definite answer on that

Me - Well yeah, please reach out. The reason I say that is it's not how it was and there was never any mention in patch notes about that changing. I'm going to be really disappointed if that's how its going to be moving forward because it really will cause me...us...to stop playing the game and that money (about $220...2 copies and $100 on Steel and Champion status) will go right out the window.This entire time, it hasn't been like this...then one update and some server issues later...and I have little reason to play anymore.

Ubi - I do apologize for this frustrating experience however I can't seem to find any info one way or the other on your specific issue. Which makes it one of two things: a glitch or intentional. I will send you an email when I find out any new information. The forums are your best way of staying up to date. The for honor community team is in direct contact with the devs and will post responses quite frequently in there.

Ubi - Yep.. I am out of all the ideas.. I am chatting with other agents though just in case I missed something with this

Me - not a problem. I was just glad when I saw on the forum I wasn't the only one who this was happening to....there are a few threads started about it.

Ubi - right me and my coworker have read through a few he said it might have been done on purpose. I only played this game in beta so with gameplay my knowledge base is still in the learning phase

She did later say, that she and her co-workers are truly unsure so really...until there is something from the devs...there is no way to know. But the fact that this wasn't some known issue is troubling.

*sigh*

MentulaXL
04-29-2017, 06:58 PM
And this seems to be a PC issue only ppl say on Xbox and PS4 games vs ai with matchmaking off work normally they give xp, steel and credit but on PC they give nothing and still no official response

Jailson_Mendes.
05-01-2017, 06:39 PM
It was probably because we were having issues all day with many of our online services (this wasn't just limited to FH). I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had to go through.
We're still working to get it fixed, but we should have fully restored functionality soon - updates here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1648145-Online-Services-Degradation-4-28-17).

Duel vs AI never gave me any reward (order, XP, steel), I just get a conection error message, but now it's the same for other modes and I can't find anyone in PVP (Open NAT in green).

Divenity
05-01-2017, 08:41 PM

So.... Ths STILL isn't fixed...

Radiation-X
05-01-2017, 10:53 PM
I noticed this issue about 5 days ago pretty much as soon as I patched 1.06 I've logged a ticket everyday with Ubisoft. Still no response.

Divenity
05-03-2017, 01:36 AM
Hurry up and fix this.

Divenity
05-04-2017, 08:56 PM
still broken.

I expect a game I paid for to ****ing work properly, get off your AAA developer asses and fix this ****.

Hormly
05-04-2017, 10:48 PM
It has NEVER worked for me, if youre alone against bots you get the 'servers are taking a long time to whatever' message and you get zip.

for as long as I can remember

Divenity
05-04-2017, 11:51 PM
It has NEVER worked for me, if youre alone against bots you get the 'servers are taking a long time to whatever' message and you get zip.

for as long as I can remember

SInce the beginning it never worked in duel, but in 2v2 and 4v4 modes it worked until a week ago, at least on my end, now it only works in 2v2.

VampireSamurai
05-05-2017, 07:41 AM
This is seriously unacceptable. I prefer to play the game against AI and most of the time my friends aren't on, so now I cant make any progress towards anything on my account. I'd play in public matchmaking but most of the time matchmaking takes longer then I have time to sit and wait. This needs to be fixed before season 2 starts or even more of the community is going to leave.

So far I've tested every verses AI modes and haven't gotten anything, haven't been able to play any with other players, and I just don't enjoy the pvp. I really wish i could get the $400 CDN I spent on this back. 2 gold editions, one for myself and one for my gf plus a bit of steel back when I could actually do something in the game.

Edit: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1649292-Contracts-VS-AI-broken Another post talking about similar issues with a response on later pages from someone from Ubisoft. Might be worth someone posting this on reddit and see if it'll get some people pissed off enough to get some more attention on it and get this fix moving faster then a TBD ETA.

cliffvianna
05-08-2017, 04:09 PM
i only have got the time to play vs AI , and now this, come on UBISOFT :(

RatedChaotic
05-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Xbox here....I still get rewards playing vs AI with matchmaking off and playing solo in every mode. Tho when I group up with friends vs AI with matchmaking off. I get no rewards and no progression on contracts in any mode.

SlashingElbow
05-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Xbox here....I still get rewards playing vs AI with matchmaking off and playing solo in every mode. Tho when I group up with friends vs AI with matchmaking off. I get no rewards and no progression on contracts in any mode.

Yep same with me. A couple of weeks or more already. I dont give a **** anymore though since the 700005 error s been back for a week now for me..

MrSzechuanSauce
05-13-2017, 10:09 AM
Can't get rewards and orders are not updating after a vs. AI match with matchmaking off.