PDA

View Full Version : Join In Progress enabled in start flow (game lobby)....Not Working?

pure_energist
04-28-2017, 04:57 PM
Patch 1.06:

"Join In Progress enabled in start flow (game lobby)
This is aimed at replacing leaving players and keep the session going instead of kicking everyone back to the main menu."

When I read this patch note I believed after a match there would be a period of time where the game attempted to search for additional players to replace the ones that leave so we are not always kicked back to menu once there is not enough players to form a team. Is there still a minimum of players required in a lobby for this to work? I played Dominion and per usual at the end of the match several players quit out...then more.. then it was just me and the lobby kicked me back to the menu like it always has done. So did I misunderstood this patch note, is it not working correctly, or if there is still a minimum requirement of players in a lobby before the game attempts to find players?

AKDagriZ
04-28-2017, 05:06 PM
i don't really believe it is gonna work .People will still leave .so what it is supposed to happen .if you think about it if player join session in progress and in the other hand people keep leaving the lobby where does it end or where does it start to work properly

correct me if i am wrong