PDA

View Full Version : This Game is Riddled with Hackers

BearKaji
04-28-2017, 03:26 PM
please do something about it the autoblock counter gaurdbreak is killing this game

C.More
04-28-2017, 03:32 PM
I really want this 60 fps...but since i know that cheats are existing and be a problem on pc, at least im happy to play on console.

Kiiyor
04-28-2017, 03:33 PM
please do something about it the autoblock counter gaurdbreak is killing this game

It is possible that people are just good at it... I'm less than stellar and I still counter 95% of those attempted against me.

Or are you talking about something else?

BearKaji
04-28-2017, 03:36 PM
It is possible that people are just good at it... I'm less than stellar and I still counter 95% of those attempted against me.

Or are you talking about something else?

well im talking about lightning reflexes blocking every light attack blocking every attack from multiple angles deflecting every single hit
you have good players and you have the supernatural and i see a lot of the latter

Pope138
04-28-2017, 03:44 PM
well im talking about lightning reflexes blocking every light attack blocking every attack from multiple angles deflecting every single hit
you have good players and you have the supernatural and i see a lot of the latter

Too often people see someone else playing well beyond their own abilities and just label them a cheater. We need to be very careful about this.

OP, instead of assuming people are cheating can you post a link to gameplay and ask other players if it's a cheat? This can be a very helpful community that will either confirm your suspisions or help you to counter whatever it is that's got you frustrated.

Bjron_Ironside
04-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Lmao is op ****ing serious? Someone needs to hack his account and uninstall for honor.

Infidel.Castro
04-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Lmao is op ****ing serious? Someone needs to hack his account and uninstall for honor.

How very helpful of you!! People like you are the problem with gaming communities. Do a quick google search and you find that they exist. Now whether what the OP encountered was a cheater or just a skilled player we will never know until we see some footage.

Bjron_Ironside
04-28-2017, 04:06 PM
Me a problem? I don't go around *****ing and moaning when I "lack skill" or when things don't go my way. People like you and op are what's wrong with the community. Baseless assumptions with no concrete evidence. Gtfo of here.

Pope138
04-28-2017, 04:13 PM

OP has 13 posts total. For all you know he could be completely new to this game, so let's try to be more welcoming. We were all noobs once.

Infidel.Castro
04-28-2017, 04:15 PM
Me a problem? I don't go around *****ing and moaning when I "lack skill" or when things don't go my way. People like you and op are what's wrong with the community. Baseless assumptions with no concrete evidence. Gtfo of here.

Yeah, your attitude stinks. Try not being such an angry c*nt all the time ;)

AKDagriZ
04-28-2017, 04:16 PM
i meet those player once in a while with supernatural defensive ability on PC but i cannot tell if they are cheating.I think so far in all my game time i have meet only 2 player who everyone could tell they where way too good at defense against 3 opponent .i say defensive not revenge zone flickers

C.More
04-28-2017, 04:38 PM
In my opinion it doesn't matter if OP was just fighting a good player.
Cheats and bots are existing on PC.
I think that's the point.

Pope138
04-28-2017, 04:52 PM
In my opinion it doesn't matter if OP was just fighting a good player.
Cheats and bots are existing on PC.
I think that's the point.

When making such a broad point, people should avoid specific examples that are so vague.
I agree we need to deal with cheaters, I was just making the point that cheaters must first be properly identified.

Zeolite XIII
04-28-2017, 04:55 PM
OP, This can be a very helpful community

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah ok, this community is more toxic than the Titanfall 2 community and that community is basically tweekers fighting over who's epeen is bigger...

ArlianDeBias
04-28-2017, 05:04 PM
It's hard to tell the difference between a good player and someone who is hacking.

There are good players who will block 95% of attacks, and hackers who will block 95% of attacks. The only sure way to tell if someone is hacking is if they consistently block, parry and counter guard break 100% of the time, but I've never met someone like that on the EU servers.

I've only really experienced 2 or 3 times out of 300 hours where I was fairly sure the enemy was hacking, but even then I had no way of knowing if they were hacking or just good and abnormally lucky.

SymphonyWarrior
04-28-2017, 05:08 PM
OP has 13 posts total. For all you know he could be completely new to this game, so let's try to be more welcoming. We were all noobs once.

How having 13 posts makes someone a noob? Maybe because he doesn't make comments all over the forums as stupid as yours.

Thiag0BR
04-28-2017, 05:12 PM

You can't attack from every angle, or are you one of the best players in the world and people shouldn't be able to block?
I'm a terrible PVP player and I get my @$$ kicked in the campaign so I'll not say "git gud" but quit whining dude.

Archimediss
04-28-2017, 05:13 PM
I like some of you have been playing this game since beta , cheaters are about . Funny thing is if you accuse them they either leave or turn it off and then it becomes a different story . I too have seen lightning reflexes and attacks like you wouldnt believe if its not a cheat its a game glitch but always something thats unnatural to be done . I love this game and i wont leave it because some asswipe feels he has to have the upper hand with a cheat , what he wins by it i dont know because he certainly didnt defeat me by skill

Infidel.Castro
04-28-2017, 05:20 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that all the people telling people to stop whinning are using cheats themselves... :P

Alfeis
04-28-2017, 05:22 PM
the autoblock bot is a fact, so you dont dare to bash on OP calling him noob. are you real people? or ubisoft bots trying to make this thing go under the radar? I've even dealt with afk people with the guard autoblocking on every direction, like the guy is making coffe and his heroe does nothing but blocking. Once i killed one with shieldbash against the wall (while he was afk obviously, but still pretty capable to block every single light in any direction wihout doing anything else), and when I was killing him for the third time he come back online and he even had the nerve to complain about the afk killing. OFC noob ppl dont know how they got killed, but that doesnt have anything to do with the actual autoblock cheat going on, and if we dont adress it, or at least make noise about it ubisoft is not going to do anything about it, and this game is gonna die.

Pope138
04-28-2017, 05:24 PM
How having 13 posts makes someone a noob? Maybe because he doesn't make comments all over the forums as stupid as yours.

"For all you know..."
It means he could be a noob. I'm surprised this needs to be explained to you.
I don't know how much experience he has with the game and since I'm not overwhelmed with my own insecurities I don't have this knee-jerk reaction to insult him.

ViciousOphidian
04-28-2017, 05:26 PM

Quit to World Map -> Find Match, problem solved. I do it all the time 0 f#cks given (of which only 1 or 2 times i had real suspicions of hackers). The is no penalty so save yourself the frustration and just search for a new match.

Infidel.Castro
04-28-2017, 05:51 PM
It means he could be a noob.

I think you meant newbie, not noob, big difference.

Pope138
04-28-2017, 06:06 PM
I think you meant newbie, not noob, big difference.

Right on. I can't keep up with you kids and your hip slang. Is "hip" still a thing?

ViciousOphidian
04-28-2017, 07:12 PM
Fact is fact ubi has a track record of letting hackers go ****ing nuts in their games look at all the assassins creeds division steep ghost recon all of them rainbow 6 for honor every ****ing game they have made is just full of cheaters and no they dont have anticheat system in place so yes its super easy to cheat in every one of their games.but yes its very likely to encounter a cheaters in forhonor as well as any title made by this company.FACT FACT FACT cant argue that.

They have Easy Anti-Cheat which successfully prevents me from using an emulator for my gamepad so there's that.

kweassa1917
04-28-2017, 11:39 PM
Well, if the op provides us with a simple vid of himself fighting, we can probably figure out if he really met "hax", or just "sux".

Because, like some mentioned, oh yes, it's P2P -- there are bound to be hackers. There are always some of those preying around. But also, one of the oldest proverb in PvP is "if someone accuses you of a hacker, that is high praise. Enjoy it."

For every 1 hacker that griefs people, there are probably around 100 sucky people whose egos simply cannot admit the fact that they really, really suck, and somebody else is really that much better than them.

For an average player like me, meeting some good players makes me feel less than a BOT and I literally lose in a dumbfounded state, not able to do anything, none of my moves ever working. But then other times, I meet beginner players, and I'm able to block off everything they do and simply steamroll them easily, and I bet I look like a hacker too them. In the PvP genre, ESPECIALLY fighting games, that's how large the variance of skill difference is.

So, let's see some proof.

UbiNoty
04-29-2017, 02:33 AM
Hi All - if you run into any players you believe to be hacking/using exploits, please report them here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater).
We will investigate and issue any necessary sanctions.

We want to keep FH a clean and fair playing field too, so we take hacking very seriously. But please, do not post links to hacks in the forums.

x2456gamer
06-26-2018, 11:50 AM
i can believe that some people are just really good at the game. what i dont believe is a reputation 0, level <15 raider magically parrys EVERY attack not following a feint, or a berserker doge/attack. i can believe that some people are good enough to counter guard breaks when you make them obvious, i dont believe that the newcomer screaming "burner account" is capable of perfectly parrying all fast attacks, and all unblockables.

Darkmight_cz
06-26-2018, 11:57 AM
i can believe that some people are just really good at the game. what i dont believe is a reputation 0, level <15 raider magically parrys EVERY attack not following a feint, or a berserker doge/attack. i can believe that some people are good enough to counter guard breaks when you make them obvious, i dont believe that the newcomer screaming "burner account" is capable of perfectly parrying all fast attacks, and all unblockables.

This player can be smurf. During free weekend many veteran players got second copy of the game for free 😉

HazelrahFirefly
06-26-2018, 12:18 PM
This 14 month old thread just got necro'd and I had to post once again lol

We.the.North
06-26-2018, 01:00 PM
At high elo, I know people are very good and a Shinobi ranged GB has a very large window to counter guardbreak it. HOWEVER, something is very fishy a lot of the time. Let me put you in context :

I'm a rep 50 Shinobi and with the current matchmaking system, I get matched often against the same people rep 150+. Those people can counter guardbreak 100% of the time when they are not "stuck in recovery". That's normal, I accept that.

HOWEVER, here is what I do not accept. I play with the stealth feat. I often come from behind and use my ranged GB from maximum range. Despite that, some players magically counter guardbreak. Once or twice, it can be luck. But it happens way more than once or twice and It's always the same names of players that comes back and show the same fishy behavior of ungodly 6th sense, able to counter ranged guardbreaks from behind vs my stealthed Shinobi.

Then I heard about pixel bot scripts. A 3rd party programm that basically inputs command when certain pixels appear on the screen. With a pixel bot programm like that, you can put your guard in the right direction against any attacks and you can counter guardbreak 100% of the time. Ubisoft's easy anti-cheat catches some players, but a lot passes through the cracks.

At high elo, it's full of cheaters. You'll have some people on these forums saying there is no such thing as cheats or saying they are just "that good" ... I dont buy it. Rep 50 shinobi, hundreds of hours put in. Trust me I can tell when I play against a "human" making a mistake 1/20 of the time vs someone using a 3rd party programm.

Music_4_Therapy
06-26-2018, 03:08 PM
You guys realize this thread is over a year old right? Yall just brought this thread from the grave.

We.the.North
06-28-2018, 01:35 AM
You guys realize this thread is over a year old right? Yall just brought this thread from the grave.

Might be a year old, but it's still happening and pixel bot is still very much a thing at my elo. So, despite it being a year old, it's still current news.

Mia.Nora
06-28-2018, 05:38 AM

And don't you think it is quite sad that after a year, the hack problem is still here?

Very same pixel detection auto CGB/block bots are still used frequently. You can easily tell when someone loses 2 rounds in duels, or a few encounters in Dominion; and next round they block and CGB with %100 accuracy even attacks that are performed from off screen. A lot of people switch them on once they start to lose.

Vakris_One
06-28-2018, 11:09 AM
And don't you think it is quite sad that after a year, the hack problem is still here?

Very same pixel detection auto CGB/block bots are still used frequently. You can easily tell when someone loses 2 rounds in duels, or a few encounters in Dominion; and next round they block and CGB with %100 accuracy even attacks that are performed from off screen. A lot of people switch them on once they start to lose.
You complain about this pixel bot hack a lot but you don't offer a solution. What can Ubisoft do to detect this that won't also mean they would be installing spyware on our machines, which is a breach of privacy laws.

SpaceJim12
06-28-2018, 11:52 AM
When making such a broad point, people should avoid specific examples that are so vague.
I agree we need to deal with cheaters, I was just making the point that cheaters must first be properly identified.

How everyone could bring proofs? I play for fun and never record my gameplay. How could I provide any proofs except my words?

It's hard to tell the difference between a good player and someone who is hacking.

There are good players who will block 95% of attacks, and hackers who will block 95% of attacks. The only sure way to tell if someone is hacking is if they consistently block, parry and counter guard break 100% of the time, but I've never met someone like that on the EU servers.

Even cheaters can't block 100% of attacks. This happend cause of game mechanics. Sometimes dmg just guaranteed. Lets say, when you interrupt heavy with your light. So, in perfect situation you can even outplay cheater. For example, I had my fight with Raider couple days ago. He obviously cheating, so I never hit him first. I wait him to attack me and do top light (LB have fast top light=)). He can't block in auto or not and can't do something himself, cause he were not so good in fight after all.

In the end, it's not so hard to understand, who are cheaters and who are just good players. I played For Honor since beta, and I saw many strange things in the game.=)
But here are some tips to understand you see cheater, or you see good player:
1. Animations. For Honor have great animations works (from technical and visual sides both). Even Last of Us 2 devs use same technology. So, when player react, do everything by himself (and don't have 100+ latency, ofc) you see smooth and clean animations. But when you see cheater, the animation will obviously broken, cause some moves will happend automaticly. For example, Raider, that I described above. He always holded his guard on right. When I hit him from the top, I see no animation how he raise his axe, than he blocked it, and block animation happend from right. So, obviously (by the animations) this guy never try to block from top. But still my attacks blocked all the time. He got 22 latency, so it's not server lags. Me and my friend reported him, hope some players in our session do the same.
2. Cheaters always play average maximum. Well, to be honest, blocking and CGB just part of gameplay. Sure, if you good in blocking (perfect in blockin) it's haredr to kill you. But still, it's not a 100% guarateed win.=) As LB I think I could block and parry almost 90% of attacks, but it's never mean I win all the time. It's buy me enough amount of time in gunks, yes. On 1v1 you could block, but should counter-attack as well. Now, good player will be good at all. When I meet good player, I understand it, cause I see him use all the moves, use different strategies, try to knock me out of defence. Cheater most of the time relies on his hacks. He will block absolutly everything, but than try to throw simple heavy or light. Cheaters not so good in dodging, can't react on changes in opponent behavior. Cheaters are absolutly not a good players. Just annoying with this "block everything".

Mia.Nora
06-28-2018, 01:50 PM
You complain about this pixel bot hack a lot but you don't offer a solution. What can Ubisoft do to detect this that won't also mean they would be installing spyware on our machines, which is a breach of privacy laws.

I do not need to offer a solution, it is their job to find that. You know for getting paid for it.

But if they are that desperate for players to come up with coding solutions here is one; implement a tracer in the code that detects input registry timing that checks out the time between pixel display for red guard flashing/GB and the input for block change/CGB. If a player has a constant timing for changing guard/CGB consecutively for more than a few times flag that player for checking if it is a one time thing, if not perma ban. Not rocket science, just computer science and some common sense.

My biggest problem with For Honor is that as AAA game from a AAA publisher with AAA pricing; they are way too slow to do anything.

This is not one month of not being able to deal with it, it has been out since month 3 of FH, and seemingly no attempts to even fix it. Taking their time to fix it properly is their go to excuse for pretty much everything, I would love to hear what they have been doing the past year on those cheats that took a year long consideration?

We.the.North
06-28-2018, 02:43 PM

I offered my solution quite often on these forums : Replace normal dominion (and other normal modes for that instance) with their "Realistic" version. No more indicator. By the time you hit PvP after the campain, you should be familiar enough with the mecanics and stop relying on red indicator to know where to block, just watch the enemy character. PIXEL BOT without pixels don't work.

Even cheaters can't block 100% of attacks. This happend cause of game mechanics. Sometimes dmg just guaranteed.

You are right, but those Pixel Bot cheaters still have a huge advantage.

First exemple : if he plays berserker, you'll always get blocked or you'll trade blows. The only way to beat him becomes to parry him and if he turtles, you both will go nowhere... is that fun ??

Second exemple : While interrupting another player's attack with a faster light will work (guaranteed damage as you put it), it does about 15-20 damage. A Warden auto-parrying your light will punish with a 40 damage top heavy. If he starts to feint his heavy (as many cheaters do), you'll get demolished that much faster.

Third exemple : Blocking, especially external blocks, rewards massive revenge in this game. While dealing with a cheater, he often turtles up and as a result, it takes forever to kill one. Your teamates will show up, but they'll just feed even more revenge into him. Then someone gets knocked down by the revenge activation ... But it doesn't stop there, that cheater doesn't proc revenge only once in that fight, he'll proc it a second time ... and a third time ... You'll kill him eventually, but he'll kill at least one of you and kept you busy for quite a long time, long enough for his teamates to capture other points. Last, remember they just buffed revenge to add a 120 hp shield (up from 70). This is going to be a nightmare.

There you have it. Like Mia.Mora said, I also have been playing since beta and can easily tell when someone is using a pixel bot auto-block programm. I'm a rep 50 Shinobi using the stealth feat and it BAFFLES me how someone can counter my max range guardbreak attempts when it comes from behind. There is absolutely NO WAY he saw it coming but somehow he counters it ... repeatedly in the course of the game.

Pixel Bots are still a thing. The fact we're more than a year after launch is very poor from a AAA company.

Btw, has there been another official tournament ?? No, because balance and cheat detection are an embarrassment to For Honor.

SpaceJim12
06-28-2018, 03:54 PM
You are right, but those Pixel Bot cheaters still have a huge advantage.

Well, I just try to explain how to identify cheaters and good players for sure.
I agree, that this kind of cheat in game like For Honor are deffenetly isn't fun.

But Vakris have a good opinion here. Devs can't see this type of software on your computer. I doubt it's detected by servers. And one thing worries since season 4. In S 1-3 EasyAntiCheat could kick out of match cause suspicion of cheats. And this happend time-to-time. Nowadays, I see no kicks with EasyAntiCheat. Maybe, devs tone down the defence, or it's works different on dedicated servers.

Vakris_One
06-28-2018, 04:09 PM
I do not need to offer a solution, it is their job to find that. You know for getting paid for it.
In my opinion if you want something be fixed you should at least get an idea of how easy or possible it is to be fixed. That way you get an idea of how long you might have to wait for said fix. Otherwise you're just content with complaining without any realistic expectations for how, when or if a fix will come about.

But if they are that desperate for players to come up with coding solutions here is one; implement a tracer in the code that detects input registry timing that checks out the time between pixel display for red guard flashing/GB and the input for block change/CGB. If a player has a constant timing for changing guard/CGB consecutively for more than a few times flag that player for checking if it is a one time thing, if not perma ban. Not rocket science, just computer science and some common sense.
How would you ensure that this method can avoid flagging false positives? How would it distinguish between players with above average reflexes being consistently good and a pixel hack?

My biggest problem with For Honor is that as AAA game from a AAA publisher with AAA pricing; they are way too slow to do anything.

This is not one month of not being able to deal with it, it has been out since month 3 of FH, and seemingly no attempts to even fix it. Taking their time to fix it properly is their go to excuse for pretty much everything, I would love to hear what they have been doing the past year on those cheats that took a year long consideration?
I agree that we could do with a general word on how many cheaters they've detected and banned. But you shouldn't expect them to discuss progress on their detection techniques for obvious reasons.

I offered my solution quite often on these forums : Replace normal dominion (and other normal modes for that instance) with their "Realistic" version. No more indicator. By the time you hit PvP after the campain, you should be familiar enough with the mecanics and stop relying on red indicator to know where to block, just watch the enemy character. PIXEL BOT without pixels don't work.
Changing the way the game is played is never the proper solution to tackle hackers. I might as well suggest you start grouping up with other players you trust and/or participating in player organised tournaments to avoid the small minority of cheaters out there.

A more realistic (pun not intended) expectation would be for them to give us a permanent set of realistic modes and let the playerbase size decide the fate of how often they'll be played.

Btw, has there been another official tournament ?? No, because balance and cheat detection are an embarrassment to For Honor.
Balance is better now that what it was at the last official tournament so that part of ypur argument is out. And cheats are not a problem for Official Ubisoft tournaments since Ubi hosts the venue and provides the machines that will run the game and all players are playing on a custom in-house server that Ubisoft has full control over.

It's pretty safe to say that balance and cheat detection are not the reasons Ubi haven't hosted another Tournament.

No0b.Nr.1
06-28-2018, 04:22 PM
Its just too poor to say all my attacks get parry and deflects and block , so others CHEAT !! Very very very poor.

rocks.cl
08-04-2018, 07:40 PM
theres are hackers in this game, and the seller is quite easy to find on google, im certain that i have met at least 2 guys using hacks since they were rank 0, blocked absolutely everything you throw at them but parry nothing, those guys cant perform a single feint or combo, but block averything at the exact moment making the game constantly roll back your registered hits due to the small milisecond window of the bot´s reacton.

Baturai
08-04-2018, 07:51 PM
Winou012.Tr

is a one of them

AzureSky.
08-05-2018, 01:54 AM
if you only focus on defense you can block ANYTHING, also counter guard break anything (cause it's really easy to do) try it, you should attack less and defend more to see it.

rocks.cl
08-06-2018, 06:51 PM
If there weerent hackers arounds for honor wouldnt have an anti cheat system, which it has, ubisoft knows that theres hacking, end of story.

The_B0G_
08-06-2018, 06:57 PM
PC is riddled with hackers... hence why I play competitive PVP games on my console, single player games like Xcom and the Total War series I play on PC.

I played Counter Strike a few times on PC, literally around 5 matches, in those matches one of my teammates was casually using hacks, we were losing and he's like, ok guys I'm turning on my aim hacks, he ended up killing most of the other team that round.

Sure there are hackers on console too, but you rarely ever see them, it takes ten times more effort to pull off on console.

HazelrahFirefly
08-06-2018, 07:05 PM
PC is riddled with hackers... hence why I play competitive PVP games on my console, single player games like Xcom and the Total War series I play on PC.

I played Counter Strike a few times on PC, literally around 5 matches, in those matches one of my teammates was casually using hacks, we were losing and he's like, ok guys I'm turning on my aim hacks, he ended up killing most of the other team that round.

Sure there are hackers on console too, but you rarely ever see them, it takes ten times more effort to pull off on console.

I've seen one for sure, even have the clip on my YT channel. It was a PK taking my heavy thwacks in full and then magically healing the damage.

HazelrahFirefly
08-06-2018, 07:09 PM

You can't be serious about this.

Someone doesn't have to have computer programming knowledge and viable software solutions to hacking to bring attention to it so that it should stop. Cheating should always be mentioned to those who have the authority and training to stop it, such as the devs.

Not everyone who plays games also makes games, ya know?

However, instead of just complaining they should offer up footage and system details in an official report so that Ubi has a chance to fix it.

The_B0G_
08-06-2018, 07:09 PM
I've seen one for sure, even have the clip on my YT channel. It was a PK taking my heavy thwacks in full and then magically healing the damage.

If I suspect they hacking I report them and find a new match once it's over, I've reported maybe 5 or 6 people for it on ps4 since the game released, so it's pretty rare on console IMO.

Vakris_One
08-06-2018, 10:35 PM
You can't be serious about this.

Someone doesn't have to have computer programming knowledge and viable software solutions to hacking to bring attention to it so that it should stop. Cheating should always be mentioned to those who have the authority and training to stop it, such as the devs.

Not everyone who plays games also makes games, ya know?

However, instead of just complaining they should offer up footage and system details in an official report so that Ubi has a chance to fix it.
You might have taken the time to scroll down to my next reply in that conversation before posting your knee jerk response to a 2 month old conversation.

HazelrahFirefly
08-07-2018, 12:54 AM
You might have taken the time to scroll down to my next reply in that conversation before posting your knee jerk response to a 2 month old conversation.

One month, and I read the whole thread since my posting when it was necro'd. All you did was repeat yourself. A person doesn't have to know jack or have to suggest jack to complain about bugs or hacks in games. We pay for the games and problems should always, ALWAYS be brought to the developers so that they can be aware and attempt a fix.

However, it's worth stating again, that it's only responsible to provide clips and open an official ticket.

Thor-de-Phecda
08-07-2018, 01:56 AM
Também tenho essa dúvida,por isso optei por jogar I.A.

Klingentaenz3r
08-07-2018, 12:12 PM
At high elo, I know people are very good and a Shinobi ranged GB has a very large window to counter guardbreak it. HOWEVER, something is very fishy a lot of the time. Let me put you in context :

I'm a rep 50 Shinobi and with the current matchmaking system, I get matched often against the same people rep 150+. Those people can counter guardbreak 100% of the time when they are not "stuck in recovery". That's normal, I accept that.

HOWEVER, here is what I do not accept. I play with the stealth feat. I often come from behind and use my ranged GB from maximum range. Despite that, some players magically counter guardbreak. Once or twice, it can be luck. But it happens way more than once or twice and It's always the same names of players that comes back and show the same fishy behavior of ungodly 6th sense, able to counter ranged guardbreaks from behind vs my stealthed Shinobi.

Then I heard about pixel bot scripts. A 3rd party programm that basically inputs command when certain pixels appear on the screen. With a pixel bot programm like that, you can put your guard in the right direction against any attacks and you can counter guardbreak 100% of the time. Ubisoft's easy anti-cheat catches some players, but a lot passes through the cracks.

At high elo, it's full of cheaters. You'll have some people on these forums saying there is no such thing as cheats or saying they are just "that good" ... I dont buy it. Rep 50 shinobi, hundreds of hours put in. Trust me I can tell when I play against a "human" making a mistake 1/20 of the time vs someone using a 3rd party programm.

Although I am usually one of those disbelievers and scepticals of overly usage of cheating tools in For Honor I trust this man and his verdict.

Interesting find and I believe his methodoligy and reasoning is sound. Would be really great to see some video footage towards this topic too. I watched recently a promo video of a cheat tool (it appears to me those can be busted by whiffing attacks from afar and checking whether or not they are automatically trying to parry - but that also proves that that kind of program is only in early stages of development)