PDA

View Full Version : No Ornament options for all and No Tatoo Options for the Raider (Read whole thread)

CamoFlash7
04-28-2017, 03:23 PM
I was thinking that the no ornament option should be added for ALL characters. It's easy enough to implement as AI and Campaign characters already have this, so this should be an option, for EVERYONE.

The reason I am asking for this is because I have the Dolynn armour set for the Raider (my favourite one of all so far), but I find the horns to be quite distruptive. That said, it's a no ornament OPTION, meaning that those who want it can have it, and those who don't, well, don't.

Here is an example of what I am talking about (I managed this by doing a glitch, it isn't permanent though, and lasts a very short time...): http://i.imgur.com/QCvkjUir.jpg

Also, I had an idea to add a no tatoo option for the Raider. I know, I know, there already is one, but if you look closely, you will see that there are still tatoos on the Raider even after you remove them. So, my ideal workaround for this is to remove those textures from the No Tatoo option, and add the tatoos that were once there as another option of starter tatoos for the Raider.

So, if you want the Tatoos back, all you have to do is equip the newly added option, containing those tatoo textures, and those (like me), who want to have no tatoos whatsoever, but want to play the Raider, can have their fun too.

Let me know what you think.

MrWTF
04-28-2017, 05:25 PM
Agreed, A lot of bots are able to have NO ornament, And I would love to NOT have to look like a Madafaking GOAT as a Valkyrie...

CamoFlash7
04-28-2017, 05:38 PM
Agreed, A lot of bots are able to have NO ornament, And I would love to NOT have to look like a Madafaking GOAT as a Valkyrie...

XD

Lol! I don't mean to be rude but... you have a point... :p

CamoFlash7
05-01-2017, 11:35 AM

Speaking of the Valkyrie, the no ornaments option should be for everyone, including the Valkyrie. The AI and campaign characters have the option, why not online too?

It would add another layer of customisation and it should be free. For example the Raider will start off with two ornament options, a no ornament option and the 'Down Horns (Broken)' option. This way there will be a bit more immersion and diversity in customisation.

Gray360UK
05-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Seems like a perfectly good idea, would add to variety and do no harm to anyone.

+1

CamoFlash7
05-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Seems like a perfectly good idea, would add to variety and do no harm to anyone.

+1

Thanks for your support! I'm glad to see that you like my idea!

CamoFlash7
05-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Just came up with a pun regarding this thread.

'No 'Hornaments' Option For All Characters'

Wait on second thought, I kinda just wanted to ensure a no ornament option for all characters for the future too, especially the Raider.

Nevermind... :(

Halvtand
05-11-2017, 07:14 PM
I agree, good suggestion.

CamoFlash7
05-12-2017, 08:29 AM
I agree, good suggestion.

Thanks man! I appreciate the support.

Let's make this a thing in For Honor! As I said, it's super easy to implement and practically 80% of the classes have this option, so why not make it 100%, including upcoming characters?

Eron_Xark
05-18-2017, 10:13 PM
Totally agree and support this idea this will be more historical if you want*(viking doesn't have horns on their helmets) so we want this option !!

CamoFlash7
05-25-2017, 04:14 PM
Totally agree and support this idea this will be more historical if you want*(viking doesn't have horns on their helmets) so we want this option !!

Thanks man! Yeah it is a win win for everyone, people who want realism, or people like me who want more customisation options and a no ornament option for the Vikings.

BudgetParrot118
11-19-2017, 05:51 PM
I was thinking that the no ornament option should be added for ALL characters. It's easy enough to implement as AI and Campaign characters already have this, so this should be an option, for EVERYONE.

The reason I am asking for this is because I have the Dolynn armour set for the Raider (my favourite one of all so far), but I find the horns to be quite distruptive. That said, it's a no ornament OPTION, meaning that those who want it can have it, and those who don't, well, don't.

Here is an example of what I am talking about (I managed this by doing a glitch, it isn't permanent though, and lasts a very short time...): http://i.imgur.com/QCvkjUir.jpg

Also, I had an idea to add a no tatoo option for the Raider. I know, I know, there already is one, but if you look closely, you will see that there are still tatoos on the Raider even after you remove them. So, my ideal workaround for this is to remove those textures from the No Tatoo option, and add the tatoos that were once there as another option of starter tatoos for the Raider.

So, if you want the Tatoos back, all you have to do is equip the newly added option, containing those tatoo textures, and those (like me), who want to have no tatoos whatsoever, but want to play the Raider, can have their fun too.

Let me know what you think.

I said the same thing not long ago. Glad I'm not the only one.

CamoFlash7
11-19-2017, 08:02 PM
I said the same thing not long ago. Glad I'm not the only one.

Thanks man, same here, I thought I was alone too. Thanks for your response.

CamoFlash7
11-21-2019, 03:14 PM
This actually exists now! Thanks so much Ubisoft!