PDA

View Full Version : there is something wrong???

Goat3_Saeko
04-28-2017, 03:04 PM
i have tried 5 times for a dominion and i get always error??? after 10 min waiting WTF???? you fix what??? ok at least before the last update i was enter in a game ok may take 10 min but i was in a game... and gues what there is no way to change the fcking NAT from strict to nothing else...... GJ

Goat3_Saeko
04-28-2017, 03:06 PM
με κουρασατε ρε μαλακες.... Google it

Ryldaun
04-28-2017, 03:11 PM
If you open certain ports or change the port setting to auto adjust your NAT will be green.

I have almost no disconnects or crashes.

Infidel.Castro
04-28-2017, 03:18 PM
If you open certain ports or change the port setting to auto adjust your NAT will be green.

I have almost no disconnects or crashes.

There is a new bug at the moment introduced by 1.06 or the hotfix. You get stuck in the screen waiting for players, even with all players you are just stuck there. I have NAT green too. Game works for a few games, then this happens. You have to alt+f4 and restart the game. Annoying to say the least.

Nostromo16
04-28-2017, 03:35 PM
Good day dear Ubisoft let me congratulate your team with honoroble victory against game error, damaged files becouse of this problems i cant play prolong few days and your gays even didnt give compensation after that!!!!..... but this trouble was fixed. And what i see after this when i tried to play and start the match..... wait.....wait wait.......CANOT!!!! CANOT enter in match JUST STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! realy for what i and other people pay money? maybe for error and stable kick out from the game? Please doit something i very like you game and want to countinue playing but JUST CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goat3_Saeko
04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
M8 I have done the ports forwarding I have done everything you tells in the support site and still nothing I don't now wtf happen but I'm tired ....

Goat3_Saeko
04-28-2017, 03:43 PM
And to be honest I like to play games I am not an expert with pc so why the :'( ubi ask me for all those ? For real why there is not my job to fix all of this... This is your team job who they are persons with expirience and diggers and get paid from your company..
I from the other side I am a costumer I paid for a game that I like but I can't play...