PDA

View Full Version : Wait... Why am I getting double rewards...?

kweassa1917
04-28-2017, 12:18 PM
Was with the Samurai for season1. Got my rewards.

As told, I fight for underdogs, so moved to Knights...

...and it gave me a season1 reward of premium crates..???

Uh, I think you guys need to check if something's going on Devs.

kweassa1917
04-28-2017, 12:20 PM
(ps) I wonder if I'll get another reward if I move to Vikings during off season...

Lumina-US
04-28-2017, 01:07 PM
Was with the Samurai for season1. Got my rewards.

As told, I fight for underdogs, so moved to Knights...

...and it gave me a season1 reward of premium crates..???

Uh, I think you guys need to check if something's going on Devs.You always get those crates from the last round results when switching factions, nothing new.

kweassa1917
04-28-2017, 01:08 PM
You always get those crates from the last round results when switching factions, nothing new.

Then what's to stop people from basically switching around all 3 factions after season and getting 3 rewards??

Kinda weird. :confused:

Lumina-US
04-28-2017, 01:12 PM
Then what's to stop people from basically switching around all 3 factions after season and getting 3 rewards??

Kinda weird. :confused:There's a small hook, you only get those crates on the first switch and season-, as well as event-rewards are NOT included.

Gray360UK
04-28-2017, 01:14 PM

Kinda weird. :confused:

Nothing and people have mentioned doing it on here already. You can get all the crates from all the factions if you switch 3 times. What, you thought the faction war meant something and so did which faction you fought for? ;)

zide-
04-28-2017, 01:34 PM
Nothing and people have mentioned doing it on here already. You can get all the crates from all the factions if you switch 3 times. What, you thought the faction war meant something and so did which faction you fought for? ;)
Switching faction during season prevents you from getting the end season rewards, which in S1 were ornaments, emblems and crates but you do get round rewards.

kweassa1917
04-28-2017, 02:02 PM

Wut... but I thought this game was called "For Honor"!!

This is so disappointing! :D

Gray360UK
04-28-2017, 02:15 PM
Switching faction during season prevents you from getting the end season rewards, which in S1 were ornaments, emblems and crates but you do get round rewards.

Yeah that's what I meant, you can get all of the end of round rewards, that is what we were talking about, not season rewards,

Prophit618
04-28-2017, 02:34 PM
I switched from Knights to Samurai in Round 1, and haven't switched since then, and I got the rewards for Samurai and Knights when the FW ended. Chests is cheap.

Gray360UK
04-28-2017, 02:48 PM
I switched from Knights to Samurai in Round 1, and haven't switched since then, and I got the rewards for Samurai and Knights when the FW ended. Chests is cheap.

Traitor! :p