PDA

View Full Version : so ninja.....speak about him

Pinklander_Matt
04-28-2017, 09:42 AM
i want bleed attacks, projection with agile attacks (maybe kicks in jump) , many combo light+ heavy....but his zone.....can be a 360 in flight with hyperarmor?:confused:

Halvtand
04-28-2017, 11:15 AM
With the weapons in mind I'd say that we're looking at a range similar to the berserker, the kama and axes are pretty much the same weapon. Of course, the moveset would be very different.

Draghmar
04-28-2017, 11:30 AM
They said in live stream that this would be hybrid between long and short range class. Shinobi will have attacks where he throws his weapon but at the same time there will be moves that will close the distance and harass opponent in very close melee.

zide-
04-28-2017, 11:51 AM
Don't know what to make of it yet but combining speed and long range attacks sounds like PK 2.0 and I fear it's going to be the next OP class. Hopefully they keep the damage subtle and WONT add bleed damage.

kweassa1917
04-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Umm...guys... aren't you forgetting that we already have a guy with a chain-weapon? ...and look how that's turned out.. :D

"Swing this way"..."Swing that way".... "Oh, I have a shield... Shield Bash!"....

What if it's...

"Swing this way"... "Swing that way".... "Oh, I'm a Ninja... Ninja Kick!" ....???? :D :D

Egotistic_Ez
04-28-2017, 12:15 PM
Judging from what we saw the leak from a while back seems accurate. I'd expect a long (comparably) range throw that is used as a gap closer, close melee similar to the zerker but with less heavy damage, and possibly some kind of enhanced backwards dodge.

Umm...guys... aren't you forgetting that we already have a guy with a chain-weapon? ...and look how that's turned out.. :D

"Swing this way"..."Swing that way".... "Oh, I have a shield... Shield Bash!"....

What if it's...

"Swing this way"... "Swing that way".... "Oh, I'm a Ninja... Ninja Kick!" ....???? :D :D

The difference is that flails use mass and momentum to deal damage. Kusarigama long range is more about debilitating the enemy then going in for a kill. I doubt his ranged moves will do much damage at all.

zide-
04-28-2017, 01:46 PM
Also the length of these long range attacks scare me. How long is the radius exactly? I can only imagine such class being gankers dream, spamming it's attack from a safe distance from behind teammates at the surrounded enemy. More I think about this class the less I want it into the game.

Egotistic_Ez
04-28-2017, 01:53 PM
Also the length of these long range attacks scare me. How long is the radius exactly? I can only imagine such class being gankers dream, spamming it's attack from a safe distance from behind teammates at the surrounded enemy. More I think about this class the less I want it into the game.

You say that like the shugoki lift + team rape isn't already in the game. That's way more team cancer than a slightly longer range nobushi.