PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft increase the max gear score? Really??? over 108?

Pinklander_Matt
04-28-2017, 07:46 AM
guys, maybe i don't have read well, but i read in many forum than the Ubi want increase the gear score? Can we talk for a second? Because if is what i think, the game will be more unbalance :(

Bjron_Ironside
04-28-2017, 08:00 AM
guys, maybe i don't have read well, but i read in many forum than the Ubi want increase the gear score? Can we talk for a second? Because if is what i think, the game will be more unbalance :(

New gear tier, higher gear score... not rocket science.

Pinklander_Matt
04-28-2017, 08:07 AM

higher gear score mean 2/3 stats at max? Or they want give you the chance to increase even the only malus? if the second this will become a non balance game in pvp with gear.

Egotistic_Ez
04-28-2017, 08:32 AM
Blue and grey gear is essentially balanced with each other. Up one stat, reduce another, it's just the magnitude that differs.

I'm assuming the same for the next tier. Max out 1, maybe two completely, lower one to near or equal to zero.

Just an assumption though, no info.

Felis_Menari
04-28-2017, 08:36 AM

Stat rebalance is supposed to come along with the new tier as well. As for what that entails, we'll have to wait and fine out.

kweassa1917
04-28-2017, 08:39 AM
What I really wish is the "higher tier" gear to be not higher in overall stats, but given the ability to distribute the total amount of stats as we like it -- so we can basically customize it the way we want.

Like, if a gear has (for example) 10 Att / 70 Def / 20 Stam = total 100 stat ... once we reach max lv18, then can't we use salvage or steel to "reforge" it the way we want, so we can set stat score we see fit... like, "customize" it to 25 Att / 60 Def / 15 Stam...?

Because, as useful as they are, Epic grade gear are often just too DRASTIC -- especially with weapons... which sometimes make me think whether it might actually be more useful to use lv17 Blue gear instead, because often blue gear looks more 'balanced', despite lower overall stat sum.

Pinklander_Matt
04-28-2017, 08:53 AM
What I really wish is the "higher tier" gear to be not higher in overall stats, but given the ability to distribute the total amount of stats as we like it -- so we can basically customize it the way we want.

Like, if a gear has (for example) 10 Att / 70 Def / 20 Stam = total 100 stat ... once we reach max lv18, then can't we use salvage or steel to "reforge" it the way we want, so we can set stat score we see fit... like, "customize" it to 25 Att / 60 Def / 15 Stam...?

Because, as useful as they are, Epic grade gear are often just too DRASTIC -- especially with weapons... which sometimes make me think whether it might actually be more useful to use lv17 Blue gear instead, because often blue gear looks more 'balanced', despite lower overall stat sum.

i agree with you, gera should help a little not give to hero super stats in a competitive game like this

Felis_Menari
04-28-2017, 09:46 AM

You get more bang for your buck, with purple gear (two stats boosted greatly, instead of just one or two moderately). But I do have to say, I'd *really* like to be able to run balanced stats across the board, instead of having to **** all over one out of three stats for each gear piece.