PDA

View Full Version : Are we just gonna ignore the cheating bots issues? share your story!

Alfeis
04-28-2017, 06:59 AM
ok, ill start.
today in a duel my oponnent was afk during our second duel (it even started by timeouts) and his guard was following mine without doing anything else. I spammed lights in every direction just to be sure. then, I just killed with shoulder bash against the wall, guard dont care about that much, xD. then, while I was doing the third kill and ending the duel he came back, and he even had the nerve to complain about me killing him while afk. having an autoblock cheats contributes to defensive meta? (sure they care about feints and light attacks, xd) dunno, dont care, but without punishing quitters (thus not being able to play a single proper elimation, domi or skirmish game), and with this kinda of bots non-sense I dont think we have a game here. Just my opinion, feel free to share your thoughts and your stories.

CaynAldan
04-28-2017, 07:26 AM
All game have cheaters and all dev teams try to elliminate them, but you can't have a 100% clean game. We only weapon against that is reporting