PDA

View Full Version : The community should have never caved in the blackout!

Zeolite XIII
04-28-2017, 03:50 AM
Ask yourselves, what did we really gain? Tweets and Facebook updates a few more times a week?

Nothing has improved since the community gave in and gave up on the blackout, nothing.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 03:51 AM
Ask yourselves, what did we really gain? Tweets and Facebook updates a few more times a week?

Nothing has improved since the community gave in and gave up on the blackout, nothing.

The community asked for set number of things. The Devs have already set the first of those things into motion.

You don't kill the hostages after you already got the ransom.

The_B0G_
04-28-2017, 04:04 AM
Ubisoft are all over the forums, we wanted more communication, we got it. We wanted them to be more open about what their plans were, they are. What else are you wanting? I'm pretty sure if they could fix the connection problems with a snap of their fingers they would.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 04:13 AM
Ubisoft are all over the forums, we wanted more communication, we got it. We wanted them to be more open about what their plans were, they are. What else are you wanting? I'm pretty sure if they could fix the connection problems with a snap of their fingers they would.

^^^THIS^^^

You people are acting like they are just sitting on their butts counting their cash. They have been more open and transparent than any other Devs in recent memory and are giving us Daily attention and weekly Dev Streams.

What else do you want? You think they aren't trying to fix the stability issues? You think they aren't trying to get things balanced?

Look at Mass Effect Andromeda for instance and the absolute mess that game is in even though their team is twice the size of For Honor. No transparency, no openness with the community, ignoring community feedback for MP. We could have it SO much worse.

But yeah go ahead and maybe insult them and yell at them more. That should obviously help.

SlashingElbow
04-28-2017, 04:19 AM
^^^THIS^^^

You people are acting like they are just sitting on their butts counting their cash. They have been more open and transparent than any other Devs in recent memory and are giving us Daily attention and weekly Dev Streams.

What else do you want? You think they aren't trying to fix the stability issues? You think they aren't trying to get things balanced?

Look at Mass Effect Andromeda for instance and the absolute mess that game is in even though their team is twice the size of For Honor. No transparency, no openness with the community, ignoring community feedback for MP. We could have it SO much worse.

But yeah go ahead and maybe insult them and yell at them more. That should obviously help.

Ive never had so much problems in such a short time with any games in my 20 + years as a gamer. People actually have a legit reason to cry about this game. Its my favourite game and its the worst gaming experience i had in my life. Its pretty crazy. If the developers just gave in to the customers and got dedicated servers this game would be the greatest ever. They keep patching the broken p2p system in hope that it magically will work.. They would save money on getting dedicated servers and people would actually start playing again and paying money for their bs ingame steel etc.. I have become a raging 13 year old trashtalking kid because of this game and i dont like it lol

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 04:21 AM
Ive never had so much problems in such a short time with any games in my 20 + years as a gamer.

Then you haven't played many games lol

There have been games that had it SO MUCH WORSE than For Honor has had it.

SlashingElbow
04-28-2017, 04:25 AM
Then you haven't played many games lol

There have been games that had it SO MUCH WORSE than For Honor has had it.

Ive played alot of games in 20 + years lol. Give me an example of a game with more connection issues and more dropouts from games than this ? I would love to know

Seriously i can play chivalry medieval warfare the ******ed version of for honor and it runs smoothly and they never even updated it lol

Zeolite XIII
04-28-2017, 04:33 AM
Mass Effect!!???
Mass Effect is a single player game where mp is icing added to the game. It's a solo adventure rpg.

For Honor is a multiplayer game that even after a complete season a significant portion of the players can't finish 3 games in a row without the game crashing, and I'm being generous with the number 3, we all know it's lower than that.

This is complete and​ utter garbage but hey a few times a week they are open and transparent when they tell you they made new outfits or ornaments instead of fixing the issues. Oh wow, I'm leaving out that they mentioned they are "working on it" ... Don't worry everyone, they're working on it. I mean they been working on it all season with absolutely nothing to show for it but don't worry guys, they say they're working on it...

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 04:38 AM
Ive played alot of games in 20 + years lol. Give me an example of a game with more connection issues and more dropouts from games than this ? I would love to know

Seriously i can play chivalry medieval warfare the ******ed version of for honor and it runs smoothly and they never even updated it lol

Battlefield 3 at launch - LEGENDARILY bad launch. Entire lobbies crashing, busted matchmaking, game constantly crashed on some maps, empty lobbies, numerous graphical issues and the list goes on from there. It took months to iron everything out.

Mass Effect Andromeda - The Multiplayer matchmaking at launch literally did not work if you only had 2 people in a lobby. In order to have your own custom match you needed at least 3 people or you would never get players in your lobby. The game still has countless animation and graphical glitches. And let us not forget the constant crashing of the game itself at random times in both single player AND MP.

Batman Arkham Knight - The game literally did not work on PC. The game was so utterly broken for PC that they were forced to stop selling it entirely on PC and had to issue mass refunds.

Alien: Colonial Marines - If you know ANYTHING about video games I don't need to explain this one.

SimCity 5 - The game had what some consider to the most disastrous launch in video games history. Network errors, DRM issues, and horrific PR by EA and Maxis led to the game being left to die and the Developer Maxis to be subsidized by EA.

I can keep going if you want, but I think you get my point.

For Honor has had it rough, but it is FAR from being the worst launched game in the past 20 years. You can not like it and you can not like the quality of it, but lets not get carried away and use hyperbole.