PDA

View Full Version : Unable to join any pvp game

Tobias96716
04-28-2017, 03:26 AM
Just like the title says...I'm on ps4...it just says unable to join....

The_B0G_
04-28-2017, 04:18 AM
I have something similar happening as well, I enter matchmaking and I get into a match right away and it puts me into the load screen with other players filling empty slots on the right of the screen, I then wait for the empty spots to fill and then... nothing. We all sit there until everyone starts leaving, I tried waiting 5 minutes and nothing happened.

That was in dominion, I tried to join an Elimination afterwards but after a minute waiting I just cancelled and turned it off, I prefer objective based modes in games and find deathmatch styles to be shallow and boring so I just turned it off instead.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 04:19 AM
Yeah the issue has been going on since last night.

They are having issues with their matchmaking servers.

Luckily I have my 3rd Witcher 3 playthrough I need to do anyway.

SlashingElbow
04-28-2017, 04:20 AM
Hello darkness my old friend..

Evilpact
04-28-2017, 04:29 AM
Same. I dont know where these "Medium Activities" are....because i cant join anything but a 1v1 vs a bot. 34 mins was my breaking point waiting.

Its sad when a game company creates something that could have been cool but completely turns off the player base with major bug after bug (especially after patches meant to solve them).

P.S. If I paid for champion status, and i cant play the game due to UBISOFT's issues...shouldn't i be refunded or at least given the time back? Something tells me i'm just getting robbed.

The_B0G_
04-28-2017, 04:48 AM
Same. I dont know where these "Medium Activities" are....because i cant join anything but a 1v1 vs a bot. 34 mins was my breaking point waiting.

Its sad when a game company creates something that could have been cool but completely turns off the player base with major bug after bug (especially after patches meant to solve them).

P.S. If I paid for champion status, and i cant play the game due to UBISOFT's issues...shouldn't i be refunded or at least given the time back? Something tells me i'm just getting robbed.

No doubt about the Champion status, I bought 6 months of it at launch, so giving me champion status for days of my own champion status that I already lost isn't really compensation for not being able to play. Everyone else gets free status while we just get the days we lost of our paid status back. I'd rather a couple thousand steel, at least I can use that.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 05:09 AM
They fixed it.

Everything is back up and working on PS4. For me at least.