PDA

View Full Version : Broken matchmaking after 1.06 update on PS4

Ka13b
04-28-2017, 01:30 AM
Before the most recent update I could get through most games I played without a disconnect. However, since the update, I can't get in to any games at all. Dominion is just stuck on matchmaking (left it going for 20 mins with no luck). Elimination and Skirmish load up lobbies, but get stuck on the "Game is about to start, get ready," message. I lft the game in that state for 20 minutes too and no dice.

Again, this is the only game I have issues with. I'm on a 100 down/10 up connection.

Anyone having similar issues? I really like this game, but I'm very quickly losing patience.

Nestramutat
04-28-2017, 01:35 AM
Same ******** on PC. I barely managed to play 3 or 4 dominion matches, the rest were all stuck at 'game is about to start'.
You know whats funny? You have no way of getting out of that loop, bar alt+f4.

Thank you Ubisoft, you took the mantle of worst company from EA, and you didn't even try much.

Gokudo31
04-28-2017, 01:35 AM
have you tried to reset your device after the update ? ( I don't have the issue, I'm using a vanilla ps4 )

UbiNoty
04-28-2017, 01:37 AM
Make sure you do a full reboot!
If you're still having matchmaking issues after the reboot, open a ticket with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and then PM me your ticket # so we can have the team look into the problem

Ka13b
04-28-2017, 01:39 AM
have you tried to reset your device after the update ? ( I don't have the issue, I'm using a vanilla ps4 )

I'm on vanilla PS4, too. Midwest region. Always green NAT. I restarted the app, restarted the PS4, powercycled my modem/router, still nothing. A lot of perpetually connecting lobbies.

Infidel.Castro
04-28-2017, 01:56 AM
Same issue on PC. No idea what causes it. Have done many restarts. Works for a bit then breaks again.