PDA

View Full Version : So i was thinking about Ranked and the current state of the game..

Sykoink
04-28-2017, 01:28 AM
Just like a lot of people i also want ranked modes in the game. I also vaguely remember that it was confirmed that a ranked mode is coming.

Now i was just thinking, i really hope they don't give us Ranked before all the server and networking issues are truly fixed because it will be hell on these forums if people are getting disconnected out of ranked matches. Personally i'm already used to getting errors and disconnected from games and i can't get mad over it, it's annoying for sure and i don't understand why this is such a big issue, still months after the game has been released but we just have to accept it and trust the dev team to fix this.

I do know that, while i don't get mad right now..i think i will get furious if i'm getting disconnected out of Ranked matches. I would hold off on any real serious ranked modes until everything online is working somewhat smoothly instead of getting disconnected 6 out of 10 games. The patch just dropped and i had hoped some network problems were fixed but its even worse then before on consoles.

Would you want any part of a Ranked mode in the current state of network/server issues knowing that you will get disconnected out of these matches? If a developer or community manager is reading this, don't get me wrong i'm not trying to be negative and i know you guys are working on it. I think you made an AMAZING game which i'm kind of addicted to. So i'm solely talking about the network/server issues here, not about the game as a whole.

UbiNoty
04-28-2017, 01:32 AM
We understand that stability and connectivity are major issues atm which is why we made the decision to push back ranked and tournament modes and focus on fixing and improving the big priorities first. Hopefully you all will be able to see some big improvements with 1.06 (once all the servers stop crashing) over the next few days and we can start to think more about ranked for the future.

Sykoink
04-28-2017, 01:36 AM
We understand that stability and connectivity are major issues atm which is why we made the decision to push back ranked and tournament modes and focus on fixing and improving the big priorities first. Hopefully you all will be able to see some big improvements with 1.06 (once all the servers stop crashing) over the next few days and we can start to think more about ranked for the future.

Thats good to hear! I'm confident all of the issues will be sorted out in time :cool:

I've dropped a lot of games that i used to play like Fifa, only because of the connection issues which were mainly about lag.

But i'm holding on to For Honor for dear life because this game is a totally new game and a unique one at that so i'm sure the game will get better in time and i will keep supporting it.