PDA

View Full Version : Deflection !

Maxime_Qc-
04-28-2017, 12:43 AM
just want everyone who play assassin opinion here ! except the berzerker

about the deflection !!

i litteraly practice the deflection since the game came out

i become the master of the deflection ....

but now ...everyone have that ****ing stance like the shugoki that they are not getting interrupt when getting hit

the shugoki have it

the warlord have it

the kensei have it

and now even the berserker have it after 2 hit .... so if i deflect the first hit the second one will touch me anyway !!

same for all of the character above i get punish for succeeding to deflect ! ...so am i gonna be forced to pratice parry and play full defence like everyone and the deflection as just been send to the tomb so i should just forget that move !... or will they do something for this !?

Lyskir
04-28-2017, 12:48 AM
im fine with a deflect/dodge counter

Moondyne_MC
04-28-2017, 12:48 AM
As far as I'm aware, the Berserkers deflect GB takes higher priority than an opponents next chain attack, and a GB interrupts hyper armour anyway, so you should definitely be interrupting people. You're sure you're deflecting and not just dodging? If so it might be time to take up parrying, it's easier anyway.

Zeolite XIII
04-28-2017, 01:40 AM
Deflect has always been "broken" on consoles due to the frame rate and latency. They only happen by lucky accident.

But I'm sure all the apologists here are gonna respond "get gud" and "get better internet" before admitting this is a product of ****ty netcode.

Maxime_Qc-
04-28-2017, 01:46 AM
by accident lolll ....

for real .. get good !!

if i want i kill you only by using only deflection/counter again and agin !! i did it a lot of time !!! ... but now like i said earlier vs berzerker ,kensei warlord ect ... with their stance that is not uninteruptible with a single attack i get hit even after a deflect .. especially vs the berzerker .. if his second attack is a upside heavy i will kill me after a deflect ... i'll post a video about it later just to show you !! it happen to me today ! and i record it ... i deflect like 4 or 5 time in a row and he allways keep hitting while a deflect !

Sykoink
04-28-2017, 01:47 AM
Deflect has always been "broken" on consoles due to the frame rate and latency. They only happen by lucky accident.

But I'm sure all the apologists here are gonna respond "get gud" and "get better internet" before admitting this is a product of ****ty netcode.

I don't agree with you there. With the right timing, especially after practicing it, the deflections work perfectly. I'm having a harder time timing them on my big *** 4K screen which has more input lag compared to when i play on my gaming monitor with almost no input lag.

CitizenPuddi
04-28-2017, 01:49 AM
its almost like you have to adjust your fighting style against different characters

madness

Maxime_Qc-
04-28-2017, 03:08 AM
its almost like you have to adjust your fighting style against different characters

madness

at this point is like HALF the character now become anti-deflection loll !

Zeolite XIII
04-28-2017, 03:35 AM
Thanks for proving my point... Hold on let me translate that for you:

"tHank you are for the prove aRe my poinT while ben made"

bmason1000
04-28-2017, 03:47 AM

madness

I was going to say something just like this but your versions a little snarkier, you win haha

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 06:01 AM

Nah thats pure BS.

My buddy that plays PK can deflect CONSTANTLY on PS4. Its skill not luck.

Its why I won't PvP him anymore lol