PDA

View Full Version : Stilll getting kicked out of matches

GrauWolf_Kull
04-28-2017, 12:02 AM
Well..... :nonchalance:

:(

I still getting kicked out of Games, lose Groupe, getting Error-Messege...

Its all the same like bevore.... :confused:

UbiNoty
04-28-2017, 01:06 AM
Hi! What platform are you on? We had to reset one of our servers earlier and you'll need to do a full reboot of your system to make sure there aren't any complications when you load into the game and try to enter matchmaking.

If you rebooted and still have problems, can you report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and PM me your ticket #. I'll be passing over your cases to the team so we can look into it.

C.More
04-28-2017, 01:21 AM
One guy on my xbox friendlist got so much disconnects before and even after the Update. Its curious cause if he disconnect, it lags very bad and after a second our whole group gets kicked out with him.

Two other friends of the group got a few disconnects as well (before and after Update) but not as much as him.
And they don't pull us with them. We can play the rest of the round without them.
Don't know whats the Problem there but i'll tell him to contact the support.

Btw, his NAT is green and he has no problems with other games at all.

Lyskir
04-28-2017, 01:23 AM
on PC i got 1 anticheat error and thats it, i played 3-4 h
Definitely an improvement

i heard console have more difficulties

Damian Kain
04-28-2017, 02:03 AM
They dont care man. I have sent screenshots and video clips Ubisoft morons tell me it is my Nat which is green or my ports which every other game works. I am ok taking the blame on some games but this game is unplayable on XBOX I have not played a 4v4 in the last week that people dont get dropped from.

C.More
04-28-2017, 02:37 AM
Thats bad to hear :( i really believed that something would be changed with this update...

SlashingElbow
04-28-2017, 02:47 AM
Hi! What platform are you on? We had to reset one of our servers earlier and you'll need to do a full reboot of your system to make sure there aren't any complications when you load into the game and try to enter matchmaking.

If you rebooted and still have problems, can you report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and PM me your ticket #. I'll be passing over your cases to the team so we can look into it.

Im on xbox one and have green nat even put the xbox in dmz.. First 2 dominion matches i got kicked. Player vs ai with a friend and it kept resynching. Played 2 skirmish matches with friends and we all got disconnected. Its almost worse than before after this patch.. Cant you guys please just give in and listen to the community and get dedicated servers? Everyone on my friendslist who loved this game is only talking **** about it and they all deleted it.. Im still here like an idiot trying to play it

C.More
04-28-2017, 02:53 AM
Same here...in my friendlist 12 people started to play this game and now we are just 4 (me included).

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 02:56 AM
Its P2P.

Sadly it will never be 100% reliable. There is a reason that not many games use the P2P system anymore.

SlashingElbow
04-28-2017, 03:21 AM
Its P2P.

Sadly it will never be 100% reliable. There is a reason that not many games use the P2P system anymore.

Ubisoft is like a little kid blocking their ears with their hands screaming nanananananan I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!! NNANANANANANANANANA everytime someone mentions Dedicated servers.. Its like dedicated servers killed the owner of ubisofts mother or something.. They hate it apparently