PDA

View Full Version : Why is /noxinput not working anymore????

D4_Grizzly
04-27-2017, 10:14 PM
Why i can't play online anymore, just cause i use /noxinput???????
Give us the possibility to switch keybinding ingame [PC Version] so there would be no need to switch keybindung by editing *.ini and use /noxinput.

The Layout u give is totaly ****, switch target on the same button as chosing direction for attac...

D4_Grizzly
04-27-2017, 10:27 PM
Ok, has been changed from /noxinput to noxinput without /

Ppl could easyly get to know this, if there would be a changelog for every patch. HELLO UBISOFT, IT'S F***ING 2017, NOT 1780....

D4_Grizzly
04-27-2017, 11:12 PM
why Ubisoft, W H Y
Why u changed it back to /noxinput WITHOUT TELLING
Not even in this thread!! This is the most ridiculous behavior of a software company i've ever seen, srsly.

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 11:37 PM
We probably didn't include it in the official patchnotes because we try not to officially encourage people to edit the .ini files unless youre experienced and know what you're doing.
We do know that controller keybinding is a popular community request and we will be looking to provide you all with greater customization options in future updates. Once we do, you won't have to edit the .ini files anymore! :D

Infidel.Castro
04-28-2017, 12:19 AM
We do know that controller keybinding is a popular community request and we will be looking to provide you all with greater customization options in future updates. Once we do, you won't have to edit the .ini files anymore! :D

Please put that at the top of the to do list :)

D4_Grizzly
04-28-2017, 12:30 AM
We probably didn't include it in the official patchnotes because we try not to officially encourage people to edit the .ini files unless youre experienced and know what you're doing.

As i told, why u didn't took a minut to post even in this thread "Hey Grizz, sry for that, we changed it directly after u told us."
That's all what we expect, and in my opinion, that's the minimum u should do...

Well, we live in 2017. Customize keybinding for controller is included since, idk, 20 years, 30 years?
Would be very nice, if customization would be possible!