PDA

View Full Version : Thank you devs for the nerfs

A4einboy
04-27-2017, 09:18 PM
I watched the stream today and you guys said you will nerf the amount of damage from parrys and that's great maybe now people will know how raider mains feel plus if you guys would nerf all heros guard switch to be as slow as raiders than there will be no need for chip damage. THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE RAIDER BUFFS :)

DrExtrem
04-27-2017, 10:47 PM
Great ...

Another solution to a problem that exists on PC but will screw up console play.

Lumina-US
04-28-2017, 12:15 AM
Great ...

Another solution to a problem that exists on PC but will screw up console play.Correct, does anybody from Ubisoft even play this game on either XB1 or PS4? - I would like to know that, but i guess (in advance) the answer is no anyways, since every PC "Meta" fix (some of them don't even exist on our platforms) breaks the game on consoles even further!

When will you guys finally wake up and realize that "For Honor" on console plays entirely different and is suffering from other problems than your oh so beloved PC-version?

And no Ubisoft, for once i'm not speaking about connection- or FPS related issues, i talk balancing, problems with controller inputs etc. Just play a day or two on consoles pls and you will see, that your PC-fixes are NOT helpful for the console versions at all - the more you "fix" on PC, the more you break for the other platforms gameplay-wise - sad, but true.

Want proof ? - Well the very best PC players in For Honor, who know the game's mechanics next to inside out and can beat anyone to pulp, get eliminated in the 2nd round on XBOX-Tournaments already, if that tells you anything - guess the reason...