PDA

View Full Version : So, how bout that bandwagon

Porch-Skunk
04-27-2017, 08:09 PM
So with the conclusion of season 1, are we all hopin onto the same ship so we all are always first place? lol....vikings are doing really really good all of a sudden in this off season.

Joseph_2017
04-27-2017, 08:19 PM
Does not matter, the more members the less assets they can deploy. Guess you didn't watch today's stream.

sgtpickles
04-27-2017, 08:29 PM
I don't know if you knew this but the Vikings were the least populated. I'm not sure about now due to bandwagoning but I need to find out which one will be the least populated this time.

Karma_Ghost
04-27-2017, 08:33 PM
I don't know if you knew this but the Vikings were the least populated. I'm not sure about now due to bandwagoning but I need to find out which one will be the least populated this time.

Knights.

Porch-Skunk
04-27-2017, 08:48 PM
Ohh thats interesting, i did not see the stream. I'm not big on doin all that stuff, i just play casually. Glad to see they have stuff implimented to fight that. On the upside, i swapped to vikings right quick and got 3 free chests for it :D prolly just swap back to my original now since i got rewards for being samurai as well.

The_B0G_
04-27-2017, 10:17 PM
So they changed nothing on faction wars? Also I don't believe vikings were least populated.

UbiNoty
04-28-2017, 12:19 AM
We revealed a ton of interesting facts about the faction war, assets, (and the secret strategy to winning) on stream today - VOD link here (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138442327)

The actual raw number of players in a faction don't affect the outcome because we have a balancing algorithm for that - for two players with a similar game performance, if you're in with the flavor of the season you'll get slightly less assets to deploy compared to someone who may be with the less popular faction since they'll receive slightly more.

What helps get victories, ultimately, is - crushing heads in game and wrecking faces, and manually deploying assets on the front you fought in (since that gives you bonus assets to deploy).

The_B0G_
04-28-2017, 01:29 AM
We revealed a ton of interesting facts about the faction war, assets, (and the secret strategy to winning) on stream today - VOD link here (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138442327)

The actual raw number of players in a faction don't affect the outcome because we have a balancing algorithm for that - for two players with a similar game performance, if you're in with the flavor of the season you'll get slightly less assets to deploy compared to someone who may be with the less popular faction since they'll receive slightly more.

What helps get victories, ultimately, is - crushing heads in game and wrecking faces, and manually deploying assets on the front you fought in (since that gives you bonus assets to deploy).

Obviously doing better in rounds gets your faction more points (which is basically how vikings won), but I just think with each factions assets being within a percentage it's odd that Knights couldn't get even one round win the entire season.

To me it sounds like assets are not the problem and that maybe it's something to do with when rounds are ending. I seen someone post before the last round that both wins for vikings came when the round ended at 6 am and both rounds samurai won happened at 6pm or vice versa.

After seeing all the stats it just feels like something is off or unbalanced that Knights can have the most deploys out of all factions and the lowest player base and still not win a single round all season. Somethings wrong in that picture.

Lumina-US
04-28-2017, 01:34 AM
What helps get victories, ultimately, is - crushing heads in game and wrecking faces, and manually deploying assets on the front you fought in (since that gives you bonus assets to deploy).Tons of Knights spent literally millions of assets manually (myself included, i contributed according to the stats screen on the end of Season 1, over 1200 assets alone) and it's not like we lost each and every fight on the battlefield either - it helped nothing, (not even once) so you really want us to believe that?

bmason1000
04-28-2017, 04:44 AM
No bandwagon, please. Get out of my faction. Go home.