PDA

View Full Version : New Heroes 15K ea.

Joseph_2017
04-27-2017, 06:11 PM
Good to know players without season pass can start saving up for them. Other games usually charge cold hard cash for DLC.

Thanks!

pure_energist
04-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Good to know players without season pass can start saving up for them. Other games usually charge cold hard cash for DLC.

Thanks!

15K wont be very difficult to earn in the off season.

Blasto95
04-27-2017, 07:52 PM
Im surprised its only 15k given how expensive R6S operators are.

Those that havent spent every single bit of steel they had because they need every single emote and execution, will have no problem getting to 15k for the hero they like better. And it gives people something meaningful to work towards rather than cosmetics.

J-HovTheKnolls
04-27-2017, 08:07 PM
Are you saying that season pass content can be earned in game cause if so i am done with this crap what a joke i would like a god damn refund if so cause it is a waste of money and kinda of F***ing annoying and i am a damn moron for buying the gold edition and wasting time seeing how i didn't even get my season rewards and they are just making moves for heroes useless. If the gold edition content is unlocked by in-game currency I will try to sue.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 08:15 PM
Are you saying that season pass content can be earned in game cause if so i am done with this crap what a joke i would like a god damn refund if so cause it is a waste of money and kinda of F***ing annoying and i am a damn moron for buying the gold edition and wasting time seeing how i didn't even get my season rewards and they are just making moves for heroes useless. If the gold edition content is unlocked by in-game currency I will try to sue.

Did you not read the description on it? Pretty sure you can't sue over something that was clearly advertised and that you chose to buy anyway :rolleyes:

bmason1000
04-27-2017, 08:20 PM

I thought hat information was very public before the game even came out?

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 08:23 PM
Im surprised its only 15k given how expensive R6S operators are.

Those that havent spent every single bit of steel they had because they need every single emote and execution, will have no problem getting to 15k for the hero they like better. And it gives people something meaningful to work towards rather than cosmetics.

I'm season pass so I will be having them anyhow, but I haven't really tried to get steel and I still have 30,000 because I have also bought only an outfit, an execution and premium packs to quickly upgrade my main.

Karma_Ghost
04-27-2017, 08:37 PM
I'm also a bit surprised at the price. I would've bet money on at least 20k if not 25k. 15k is actually very reasonable. It should be easily attainable for anyone just doing orders for a couple weeks.