PDA

View Full Version : New heroes??

MPerez1216
04-27-2017, 06:01 PM
Sorry if there's another thread on this guys!!! I missed the stream I'm working I jus wanted to ask did they show off the new heros gamplay teaser or anything. Please let me know!!!!!

Supercool5150
04-27-2017, 06:03 PM
Centurion (PK Killer) - Hybrid and Shinobi - Assassin (Long range and fast) from what I saw...15k each unless you have season pass then it's already unlocked.

xLeapingLizardx
04-27-2017, 06:17 PM
Super teaser. I think they were basically joking when they said PK killer (I think they were saying that because he was killing the PK in the teaser)
15000 steel per character.
Can use them for free in practice.
Release May 16 for season pass holder. May 23rd (I believe) for everyone else. (Season pass holders will also get a free outfit for both characters on release)
Centurion- Hybrid (Assassin+Vanguard) Gender locked: Male.
Shinobi- Assassin can be either male of female.

Also coming is 2 new maps (not shown)
New gear (not shown) As well as a new gear tier.
Lastly if I remember correctly, season 2/the new dlc is called "Shadow & Might".

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 06:43 PM
Super teaser. I think they were basically joking when they said PK killer (I think they were saying that because he was killing the PK in the teaser)
15000 steel per character.
Can use them for free in practice.
Release May 16 for season pass holder. May 23rd (I believe) for everyone else. (Season pass holders will also get a free outfit for both characters on release)
Centurion- Hybrid (Assassin+Vanguard) Gender locked: Male.
Shinobi- Assassin can be either male of female.

Also coming is 2 new maps (not shown)
New gear (not shown) As well as a new gear tier.
Lastly if I remember correctly, season 2/the new dlc is called "Shadow & Might".

I sometimes put their jokes in my recap like I did last week with oh we might blow up if resource allocation is the same between vikings and samurai and knights win ;) though I do need to make more clear it is a joke.

xLeapingLizardx
04-27-2017, 06:49 PM
I sometimes put their jokes in my recap like I did last week with oh we might blow up if resource allocation is the same between vikings and samurai and knights win ;) though I do need to make more clear it is a joke.

Haha yeah nothing wrong with that. Though I am sure there are some people out there that don't realize it's a joke lol...

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 06:56 PM
Haha yeah nothing wrong with that. Though I am sure there are some people out there that don't realize it's a joke lol...

Yeah I fixed it, sorry for any confusion folks, though I would guess being an in your face pressure character with knockdowns is an interesting matchup for the peacekeeper regardless.

MPerez1216
04-27-2017, 07:16 PM
Does anybody have the link to the teasers would appreciate it I can seem to find it.

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 07:23 PM
I can't find them individually, but if you look up the live stream on youtube, the videos and description of the characters comes at around 40:36 in.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 07:30 PM
https://youtu.be/vD55uCex4Sk?t=1h1m58s

That should go straight to the 2 promo videos for the new characters ... should ...

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 07:34 PM
https://youtu.be/vD55uCex4Sk?t=1h1m58s

That should go straight to the 2 promo videos for the new characters ... should ...

Got to love how both of them, even the knight, is beating up knights >.> story of our season lol

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 07:37 PM
Got to love how both of them, even the knight, is beating up knights >.> story of our season lol

lol ;)