PDA

View Full Version : What is point of this patch???????

PecarCZ
04-27-2017, 05:51 PM
Warden still same 50/50 light or gb/PK still light spam to win only heroe who get nerf is Shugoki.

FootlessRhino
04-27-2017, 06:12 PM
Warden still same 50/50 light or gb/PK still light spam to win only heroe who get nerf is Shugoki.

wardens nerf is really noticeable if you know what you're doing. PK can't restart light attack chain immediately, gives a chance for opponent to squeeze in an attack even if he ate both lights. they're not nerfing her speed since they want to keep fast classes in the game.

PecarCZ
04-27-2017, 06:32 PM
Right now its light chain dodge back and then start agin until dead but LB is now most op class.Its turtle conq 2.0 with incredible defense and big dmg and now he can vortex to win.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 07:14 PM
Right now its light chain dodge back and then start agin until dead but LB is now most op class.Its turtle conq 2.0 with incredible defense and big dmg and now he can vortex to win.

He doesn't have a vortex, it's a 50/50 and from what I've been hearing it's reactable similar to valks "50/50"

ELDRIX_
04-27-2017, 07:26 PM
The purpose of this update was to worsen up the server connectivity apparently :p

PecarCZ
04-27-2017, 07:29 PM
yea dominion for me is unplayble because game everytime stuck on loading with other peoples,Try duel vs any LB now 99% only turtling and w8 for block-light spam

pure_energist
04-27-2017, 07:37 PM

It's Still 50/50 BUT NOT THE SAME! Before the warden could react to your reaction... So they do the charge see your going dodge and cancel to GB.. NOW they have to commit to the GB without waiting for a reaction to counter you.. So you now at least have a chance to dodge his attack or if you guessed he'll go for GB stand and CGB. Having 50/50 is what makes the game interesting, feints are 50/50 especially if you show a pattern and then break that pattern. *ALSO now if they feint a charge they have a recovery time punish making them vulnerable to GB. SO they can't stand right in front of you and feint charges anymore meaning you'll have more success hitting them out of the charge start up. Its pushed their charge game to a medium distance

SlashingElbow
04-27-2017, 08:10 PM
they made the connection worse somehow. first 2 dominion games i tried i got disconnected with some new wierd error code

PecarCZ
04-27-2017, 08:17 PM
Game is back on state patch 1.03 error/dc every 1-2 dominion game. Try 6 dominion match finish only 1 but most of time only restating game because joining to bugged The Shard dominion match what never start.

SlashingElbow
04-27-2017, 08:22 PM
Its crazy that we are still playing this game haha.. They managed to make one of the greatest games ever the worst one ever. That is pretty crazy. Like every patch has made the game worse and worse. They should have waited 3 years to release this game atleast lol..