PDA

View Full Version : Faction War idea

VeniVidiViciBra
04-27-2017, 04:43 PM
Since there seems to be little incentive to stay with a faction that is losing/has lost what do you think about giving rewards tied to current faction. So everyone with knights (myself included, deus vult!) would only get crates that can be used for knights after each round and then if knights won the season they would get strictly knight rewards such as knight only ornaments, crates and emblem outlines. IMO this would keep people tied to their favorite faction even if they arent winning.

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 04:56 PM
I really wish people would stop trying to encourage people to play with less characters. I am in the knight faction, I am a rep 4 peacekeeper, rep 1 warden. I have 108 gear with my peacekeeper, I want to get warden there, I want to get berserker there,maybe valkyrie, maybe nobushi and I will probably put some hours into the shinobi but people want four of those characters to be a waste of my playing time. My contribution to the knights on the faction war is as much when I use a peacekeeper as when I use a berserker right now and it should be of equal worth to me in terms of building up my characters.