PDA

View Full Version : Bezerker overhead heavy not applying full damage sometimes?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 06:55 AM
Anyone who had fought a Zerker or played as one know our Overhead heavy is our hardest hitting move,but lately I have now on multiple occasions over the last week since the patch hit seen that my Overhead heavy will occasionally not apply the full amount of damage.

The guy will get hit, blood spatter, SOME damage but not all, and then thats it. If it was lag and he blocked it he would barely any damage,, but he takes roughly 30-40% of the full damage.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. It happens to different characters and it happens on different maps. Its also not tied to any combo as far as I can tell. I have had it happen to me when that the only move I use and when its the last hit in the combo. Its not often enough to be game breaking, but its often enough to be annoying. Especially in a 2v1 situation where if I have a chance to land a hit I need all the damage I can get.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or am I losing my mind?

Ex__Machina
04-27-2017, 07:03 AM
I have. It's especially noticeable when it's a combo finishing top heavy and shoes less damage than a light. It's always when they're mid dodge. I figured it was registering as a block and it was translating to chip damage. But in experience its been less than 30%

Too lazy to fix spelling errors. I'm on my phone

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 07:07 AM
I have. It's especially noticeable when it's a combo finishing top heavy and shoes less damage than a light. It's always when they're mid dodge. I figured it was registering as a block and it was translating to chip damage. But in experience its been less than 30%

Too lazy to fix spelling errors. I'm on my phone

Oh thank god.

I was afraid I was going nuts. Glad I am not the only who noticed this.

Frappenstain
04-27-2017, 07:12 AM
I also noticed that. Mybe it's related about combo. Ex-machina probably right about it. I also obseved it's triggered when they were at defensive.

Karma_Ghost
04-27-2017, 08:57 AM
I wonder if it's intentional. If it's mid dodge, maybe only one axe is hitting?

RoosterIlluzion
04-27-2017, 10:13 AM
Faster hitting characters do less damage in combos.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0