PDA

View Full Version : Holy Jumping Crosshairs, Batman!

beepboop
04-27-2004, 09:42 AM
Some questions - which are probably newbie, but I couldn't find answers to elsewhere on the forum:

1) Why are all the gunsights HUGE in AEP? What was once a nice little neat crosshair in the Revi is now a gigantic monolith that barely fits on the screen, let alone the sight.

2) Why do all the AI planes have their goddamed navigation lights on at night?

3) Is the FW190A8(Mistel) supposed to handle like a ***** once it's released the JU88(Mistel)?

Many thankings for your consideration, gentlemen.

beepboop
04-27-2004, 09:42 AM
Some questions - which are probably newbie, but I couldn't find answers to elsewhere on the forum:

1) Why are all the gunsights HUGE in AEP? What was once a nice little neat crosshair in the Revi is now a gigantic monolith that barely fits on the screen, let alone the sight.

3) Is the FW190A8(Mistel) supposed to handle like a ***** once it's released the JU88(Mistel)?

Many thankings for your consideration, gentlemen.

AirBot
04-27-2004, 09:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beepboop:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently there was originally some error with the size of the Revi crosshairs. This has been corrected in AEP, thus the "monolithic" crosshairs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The question why in this context is meaningless. It's the way it is because that's the way it is, the way Oleg chose to do it.

Since AI pilots can see clearly at night, think of it as evening the playing field.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't know.

VW-IceFire
04-27-2004, 10:51 AM
Lights are a bug...hopefully they fix it.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/tmv-sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

Slammin_
04-27-2004, 11:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beepboop:

Many thankings for your consideration, gentlemen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you so pissed off? Once you resolve that, I don't think these little things will bother you anymore.

I've heard that lining your chair with bear hide helps btw.