Deichbrand77
04-26-2017, 10:21 PM
- Still random matchups vs players way above my gear and skill level
- Still disconnects
- Still dragged into rounds where i face army of bots alone

You guys must be joking at Ubi?

SerArthur-Dayne
04-26-2017, 10:26 PM
I just waited 1 hour and 26 minutes looking for a game of Dominion in sydney. Didnt find a single game. Nothing.

Gemini-Iceland
04-26-2017, 10:59 PM
I just waited 1 hour and 26 minutes looking for a game of Dominion in sydney. Didnt find a single game. Nothing.

Ouch! You can change region by using a VPN. I sometimes do that to play in America from Iceland. Their system puts me up against people with way worse ping in eastern europe then east coast america...

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:16 AM
Usually after a big update like today you'll probably experience a bit more instability than usual and may have a bit of a harder time finding matches as people get settled in. Also, we're having some issues with certain players being unable to play due to crashing. We should have this problem fixed asap and once that gets patched up you should be able to find matches easier as more of our population gets back online.

Bob__Gnarly
04-27-2017, 01:21 AM

I've long suspected it's more to do with the low player pop rather than connection issues, so can't say I'm surprised.

Ouch! You can change region by using a VPN. I sometimes do that to play in America from Iceland. Their system puts me up against people with way worse ping in eastern europe then east coast america...

It is an alternative sure, but we'd be getting something in the range of a 200 - 250 ping connecting to people in America.

Gemini-Iceland
04-27-2017, 01:39 AM
I've long suspected it's more to do with the low player pop rather than connection issues, so can't say I'm surprised.

It is an alternative sure, but we'd be getting something in the range of a 200 - 250 ping connecting to people in America.

Yeah isn't it amazing that the fastest speed we think is possible is actually to slow for gaming on our tiny planet in this huge universe!

Snake Rain
04-27-2017, 02:06 AM
Lol Ubisoft actually managed to made the servers worse. Games crash at a minimum every other match.

Matchmaking is slow because there is nobody left.

Mia.Nora
04-27-2017, 02:50 AM
Same here, from New Zealand. Wasted an hour trying to find games (as usual) thinking 1.06 would actually fix something. Not a single game after an hour, played some vs AI in the end..

I did not know we could do that! Can you please PM me the details of what you use?

Right now there is not enough playerbase left in Oceania even for regular Dominion. Ranked Deathmatches will be complete ghost town without any actual games ever. I know the same to be true for South America and South Africa.