PDA

View Full Version : Wooo! Vikings won!

napalm037
04-26-2017, 08:25 PM
Even though I got kicked from games many many times either right as they were about to start or when they are mere seconds from finishing the entire day yesterday and days before it, it was cool to get out of my dominion match and to see that the vikings won. I know its mean but this link below was my first reaction to it laughing wise ahahahaha. Great job Vikings!! Woo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMHcIlyWKEo

Pope138
04-26-2017, 08:33 PM
SkÅl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:45 AM
Congrats! You all fought hard.

TwinStiletto
04-27-2017, 09:07 AM
And in a couple weeks it'll be back to the Samurai vs Viking war with the Knights still at the d*mn kiddy table, cause we don't have the numbers to compete.

DrinkinMyStella
04-27-2017, 10:04 AM
enjoy your ornaments lol

Pope138
04-27-2017, 03:16 PM
And in a couple weeks it'll be back to the Samurai vs Viking war with the Knights still at the d*mn kiddy table, cause we don't have the numbers to compete.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the amount of assets is scaled to the amount of people in the faction, so less knights wouldn't be the reason they lose. Or so I have read...

napalm037
04-30-2017, 06:04 AM
ya… they still haven't made an ornament with boobs on it or an ornament symbolizing a male frontal body part…. either or some of them are just goofy as hell, and its like huh? time was actually spent to make these and were approved? I feel the knights should've gotten knight only ornaments, samarai get samarai only, and the vikings (the winners) get all 3 sets that to me is fair for everyone since the loot crate thing wasn't all that super duper and since a lot of people put lots of hours and spare time into deploying assets and such.

napalm037
04-30-2017, 06:05 AM
enjoy your ornaments lol

ya… they still haven't made an ornament with boobs on it or an ornament symbolizing a male frontal body part…. either or some of them are just goofy as hell, and its like huh? time was actually spent to make these and were approved? I feel the knights should've gotten knight only ornaments, samarai get samarai only, and the vikings (the winners) get all 3 sets that to me is fair for everyone since the loot crate thing wasn't all that super duper and since a lot of people put lots of hours and spare time into deploying assets and such.

Hormly
04-30-2017, 02:48 PM
was there ever any doubt?

ArimakoInfernua
04-30-2017, 05:21 PM

I feel ya. I can't even get my own factions ornaments let alone MY OWN MAIN.