PDA

View Full Version : When do we get our DLC?

Kendo311
04-26-2017, 08:24 PM
I haven't played this game in weeks, as I've just been so disappointed with the devs and game state. So the only thing I had to look forward to is the DLC to bring me back to the game. And now I'm hearing it'll be months more before it's released? But of course no real information released about it from Ubi. One of the worst purchases I've ever made on a game was preordering the 100$ version of For Honor, and since I can't get a refund, the only thing left for me to get any more value is the DLCs. People are getting bored playing the existing characters, we need something to keep this game interesting, do when do we get what others like me have already paid for?!

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 08:40 PM
I haven't played this game in weeks, as I've just been so disappointed with the devs and game state. So the only thing I had to look forward to is the DLC to bring me back to the game. And now I'm hearing it'll be months more before it's released? But of course no real information released about it from Ubi. One of the worst purchases I've ever made on a game was preordering the 100$ version of For Honor, and since I can't get a refund, the only thing left for me to get any more value is the DLCs. People are getting bored playing the existing characters, we need something to keep this game interesting, do when do we get what others like me have already paid for?!

jesus, just shut the fu.ck up already about DLC's, it will come when it's bloody ready. people keep complaining about unfinished product and at the same time demanding rushed content so they can keep *****ing how unfinished it is.

InebriatedPalm
04-26-2017, 08:47 PM
jesus, just shut the fu.ck up already about DLC's, it will come when it's bloody ready. people keep complaining about unfinished product and at the same time demanding rushed content so they can keep *****ing how unfinished it is.

Preach it!! Amen!

Droodlesaurus
04-26-2017, 09:04 PM
There are obvious problems with the game. It released with major problems. People are angry and they want an answer from the Devs. Games are a product like any other and thus should not be treated differently.

Kendo obviously is not happy, and for good reason. He paid €100 for this game and he has nothing to show for it. He wants something so that he can get his money's worth out of the game because the devs did not/are not delivering what they promised. Which by the way is not even legal and could result in lawsuits. Ubisoft not providing refunds is also against the law in many countries.

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 09:27 PM
There are obvious problems with the game. It released with major problems. People are angry and they want an answer from the Devs. Games are a product like any other and thus should not be treated differently.

Kendo obviously is not happy, and for good reason. He paid €100 for this game and he has nothing to show for it. He wants something so that he can get his money's worth out of the game because the devs did not/are not delivering what they promised. Which by the way is not even legal and could result in lawsuits. Ubisoft not providing refunds is also against the law in many countries.

being angry and bi*ching in forums will not change jack shiet, there are multiple threads on this topic already. the DLC will come with season 2 in about a month, all those rich kids will get their bloody heroes 7 days earlier as promised, there's absolutely no reason to believe devs won't deliver what they promised, no forum thread will speed this up. what you think devs are gonna read this and think 'oh gosh, Kendo is upset, we better rush this DLC before he becomes even more inactive'? no, this is UBI, they're completely used to people pouring **** on their heads on a daily basis. now shut up and go play Skyrim or something.

PK_ricochet
04-26-2017, 09:36 PM
u whine back just as much, the game came out with connectivity flaws and still hasn't been fixed, people have a right to complain.

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 09:53 PM
u whine back just as much, the game came out with connectivity flaws and still hasn't been fixed, people have a right to complain.

and I have a right to complain about them complaining, lol. just tired of hearing the same recycled shiet over and over again.

HarambeVendetta
04-27-2017, 12:09 AM
Maybe if ubi could stay true to their words and finish stuff in time, you wouldn't hear this **** over and over again.

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:19 AM
The new heroes and DLC content will release with the start of season 2 of the faction war. While it won't happen right away, I can most definitely assure you that it will not be months from now. The new content will be here before you even realize and now that season 1 has ended, you can expect more news and updates about new content coming soon. We have our weekly Warrior's Den livestream tomorrow at 12pm est (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1645213-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Apr-27th)) and hopefully you'll be able to get some more details then.