PDA

View Full Version : [B]RIP For honor[/B]

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 02:19 PM
First of all, since the release of For Honor, i was playing berserker, I complained a lot about the fact that one of the main strategy of this class was to reach 4 hit to have super armor and I founded it totally stupid, illogical, Debilitate because before having chained 4 hit you make yourself parried 20 000 times and being parried in this game is stupidly too powerful. So I was saying that this class, logically, was totally useless and deep ****ed.
I said i was pretty sure they was going to fix it, because it was obvious and logically stupid and then the dumb trolls will realise i was true.
Everyone said I was wrong, that I was the troll, that the berserkers was normal, and you know what? They fixed it now! The berserker need a single hit now to have the super armor because they think 4 hits was too much with the actual gameplay! Noooooo really ?! I NOTICED THAT THE FIRST DAY (dumb devs)
So for all the trolls in advance => suck my banana gorgeously please.

Now I can say what I still think, this game will remain a big absolute **** as long as the AOE zone attack of warden, orochi and peacekeeper will remain as fast as light. That's all.
And i know they will fix it a day, same as the berserker, i just try to accelerate it for i can play again.

rEfLeX.de_The_1
04-26-2017, 02:57 PM
dude i can deflect zones by just predicting...... play more or go back to League of legends :)

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 03:45 PM
So you admit these attacks are too fast so you can't block it normally and need to be "predicted", thanks by saying this you just go in my way, idiot.
I prefear to cut my veins than play this **** gay lord game league of legends.