PDA

View Full Version : I am missing my Season Rewards. I see other people are too.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 05:36 AM
I am excited to see that we Vikings won I really am, but I am missing my rewards.

I only received 3 chests and thats it. Despite the fact I have been a Viking since the Closed Beta.

How many other people have this issue? Post here if you do.

Derkwow-cz
04-26-2017, 05:38 AM
Same, i have only 3 chests and nothing more.

Daam_13
same here, I got the game after round 1 tho... but still!

Darkeater.Midir
Same problem. Viking since Round 1. Dunno where the stuff is.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 05:41 AM
Same, i have only 3 chests and nothing more.

same here, I got the game after round 1 tho... but still!

Same problem. Viking since Round 1. Dunno where the stuff is.

Yeah something has gone wrong somewhere. Missing a round shouldn't be affecting your rewards if you were ultimately a Viking when the season ended.

I have been playing since Day 1 and have been a Viking that entire time. Still only have 3 chests to show for it.

Would love to hear from a Mod about this.......

Gleebs
04-26-2017, 05:47 AM
I also did not receive any rewards for the season, although I played a few rounds right up before the end, and have been Viking since I started playing.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 05:49 AM
Its sad to say that I am not surprised about this lol

With how buggy everything else can be at times the fact the rewards screwed up too isn't shocking.

That_guy44
04-26-2017, 05:49 AM
I got 3 crates and then laughed as I turned the game off. For a second I thought that was all the rewards we get.

Darkeater.Midir
04-26-2017, 05:51 AM
With how much Ubisoft has shafted us I don't even know if this is worth playing lol

To be honest, the faction rewards should be available to buy. It's just the winning faction should get them for free. That'd make more sense. I'm a Viking, but imagine if Samurai or Knights won. Exclusives in games like these are never fun.

armykenpo
04-26-2017, 05:52 AM
Same here. Been a viking from the start and never switched. Only 3 chest for the round.

Black_Star300
04-26-2017, 05:56 AM
So...I decided to log in on the forums after some time to voice my COMPLAINT and may just start a new thread, but his seems fitting to if a rep can answer. So I lost the war (knight), but um...where are my ****ing trophies? I didn't get the 5 round trophy NOR did I get the season trophy (maybe understandable as it says next season), but on the trophy list it shows 0.1% whereas before it showed 0.0%.

And as for the platinum 0.0% have that. Your game is so buggy the trophies don't even add up!!! You're telling me some people have the season trophy. While others have the 5 rounds (even before the 5 rounds were up mind you) and even more don't have the 50 turn war asset trophy (me as well).

ITS THE ONLY 3 GOD DAMN TROPHIES UBISOFT!! NO I WON'T REPORT IT AS YOU SAY CUZ YOU DON'T FIX ****. WHERE ARE THE UPDATES TO FIX IT! NO I WON'T WATCH THE LANGUAGE ON THE THREADS. I WANT MY **** AND GIVE THE PEOPLE THEIR REWARDS AS YOU PROMISED! FIX THE DAMN GAME! ITS BEEN MONTHS NOW!

Gleebs
04-26-2017, 05:56 AM
really bummed I can't rejoice with my fellow Vikings and wear the cool new shinies. killing the fun of winning the faction war ubisoft...

Infidel.Castro
04-26-2017, 06:02 AM
Patience is a virtue ;)

Calm down peeps, you will get your rewards.

Darkeater.Midir
04-26-2017, 06:03 AM
Yea..

G0dzBlaze
04-26-2017, 06:05 AM
Viking here... i got my 8 crates + unique ornaments for each heroes and Gold emblem outline.

R.0.M.E.0
04-26-2017, 06:07 AM
I got 8 crates......many ornaments and an emblem outline

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 06:07 AM
Viking here... i got my 8 crates + unique ornaments for each heroes and Gold emblem outline.

Yeah something has gone wrong.

Hope they fix it soon. I want my stupid looking Boar Head.

harpistt
04-26-2017, 06:23 AM
Really disappointing. I have been a viking since round 1 and I received nothing but 3 scavenger crates.

Dizzy4213
04-26-2017, 06:30 AM
I'm gonna laugh so hard if Ubisoft ****ed up again. We Samurai didn't get our 3 crates last time because of server issues and they couldn't work out who deserved the rewards. Which is why they had the public event for everyone instead, with the reward being 3 crates.

So for those of you who have yet to receive your rewards, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Dakaal
04-26-2017, 06:32 AM
Same here, i didn't got any reward, played till late last night, and this morning when i wake up and enter the game, it show me the season final and the faction that won, but the reward screen was missing,I relog 2 times, still nothing, i'am Viking!!!

Eclipsedmoon86
04-26-2017, 06:34 AM
Same here I only got a single crate and I never switched factions

Darkeater.Midir
04-26-2017, 06:57 AM
I honestly don't even expect this issue to be resolved for 2 weeks, maybe 2 months. It's how Ubisoft functions. There's never any quality. Better hang on tight and forget the ornaments or boarders even exist fellow Vikings.

Rutd0o
04-26-2017, 07:03 AM
Im so sad......only got the 3 crates.....

Thasnatos
04-26-2017, 08:35 AM
I'm a knight since the game out, 5 rounds have never changed faction. I got 3 crates from the ending faction war, 2 from something ( i believe it called bonus reward ) + 1 bronze outline emblem.

Scotti_Chill
04-26-2017, 08:54 AM
you won't get more for 3rd place dude...

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 09:56 AM
I'm a knight since the game out, 5 rounds have never changed faction. I got 3 crates from the ending faction war, 2 from something ( i believe it called bonus reward ) + 1 bronze outline emblem.

You got your full rewards.

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 10:08 AM
I'm gonna laugh so hard if Ubisoft ****ed up again. We Samurai didn't get our 3 crates last time because of server issues and they couldn't work out who deserved the rewards. Which is why they had the public event for everyone instead, with the reward being 3 crates.

So for those of you who have yet to receive your rewards, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Yeah this is a genuine concern. I hope things have improved but they have an awful track record when it comes to being able to go back and determine who qualified for rewards that they didn't receive at the time. It took me 3 Customer Support live chats to get the Emblem Outline I was owed for being in the Knights Faction during the Open Beta (aah the memories ... the days when we used to win things ....)

They seem unable to track Faction membership at a given point in the past. I hope this is no longer the case, but if you have screenshots of your Faction membership that proves you were a Viking and you are owed the rewards I would keep them handy.

Captain-Courage
04-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Oh god, this is hilarious, this game looks more and more like some kind of self generating meme days after days.
A never ending season in a parody of persistent systems with crappy rewards (sorry, "A reward worth fighting for" .... Ha ha ha !) that they are not even able to give to the elligible playrs without messing everything.
Sweet Jesus, such fails ...
But such lol at the same time !

MeArney
04-26-2017, 10:24 AM
Some amount of bandwagoners got their rewards (a friend of mine switched to Viking after season 1 ...I myself havenīt had the chance to check if I got the rewards yet, but been a Viking since the game came out.

Submit a ticket I guess?

rocket_sludge
04-26-2017, 10:38 AM
I too only got 3 crates, no ornament or outline, Viking since beta...

I have submitted a ticket to the support, crossing my fingers it gets resolved.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 10:51 AM
I too only got 3 crates, no ornament or outline, Viking since beta...

I have submitted a ticket to the support, crossing my fingers it gets resolved.

I am hoping the mods will just forward the issue to the devs directly

rocket_sludge
04-26-2017, 10:59 AM

I'm with you, hopefully it's as simple as a delay and it auto resolves but I have my doubts.

LEAFS1212
04-26-2017, 11:00 AM
i got 3 crates and a bunch of ornaments and some other stuff, whatever... just start the next season so i can be done with this game and get my 1000 gs

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 11:01 AM
I'm with you, hopefully it's as simple as a delay and it auto resolves but I have my doubts.

The two other times people hoped it was a delay and would auto-resolve it didn't, so history is against you, but I hope this time is different.

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 12:14 PM

I have the same problem. The fact that Played 200 hours deployed so many war assets, was online everyday and I dont get any of the rewards are frustrating.
If they dont fix this problem I will stop playing. I love the game but things like this are killing me.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 12:17 PM
I have the same problem. The fact that Played 200 hours deployed so many war assets, was online everyday and I dont get any of the rewards are frustrating.
If they dont fix this problem I will stop playing. I love the game but things like this are killing me.

Its friggin BS i swhat it is.

I won't accept anything less than the reward the vikings earned.

None of that Public event BS

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 12:26 PM

You are right. I dont accept less rewards too, if they dont give me the same rewards I will leave. I really hope they see we have the right for them. But for now I wait for a answer on my support ticket and it better be helpful.

SilentTakeo
04-26-2017, 12:30 PM

Unfortunately, that may be exactly how they resolve it.

Ubisoft is lazy.

Ubisoft doesn't care.

And that's a problem.

ViciousOphidian
04-26-2017, 12:37 PM
They should make a Call to Dominion event and give the ornaments and crates to everyone. It's the right thing to do.

SilentTakeo
04-26-2017, 12:39 PM
They should make a Call to Dominion event and give the ornaments and crates to everyone. It's the right thing to do.

Wouldn't put it past them..

PecarCZ
04-26-2017, 12:50 PM
Viking player-No season reward and no CRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GG UBI.

PecarCZ
04-26-2017, 12:54 PM
missing too Viking player-No season win reaward and no crates.Its big joke when anybody got season win and crate reward,anybody got only crates and anybody like me got nothing.

SlashingElbow
04-26-2017, 12:56 PM
That would piss me off so bad. When i logged in i first got the 3 crates and nothing else and i started gettin annoyed but when back and forth in the multiplayer menus and all my rewards popped up. Such damn sweet ornaments and i especially like the berskerer golden boar one. Hopefully u guys will get your rewards

Mia.Nora
04-26-2017, 01:05 PM
I got mine, 3 chests and the ornaments + icon frame.

Hope all those who miss them get too, some of the ornaments are quite nice. I love warden, berserker, LB, Valkyrie and Shugoki ones. Frame is also very cool.

Hillbill79
04-26-2017, 02:14 PM
How many of those without the season rewards switched faction during the season?

You wont get any if you did.

dimQ.
04-26-2017, 02:45 PM
I join the game at the first half of the round 1.
Bought the game and chose a faction-Vikings.
Did not change the team.
Played every day.
On the last day held defense for 19 hours non stop.
Vikings won the season, and i got 3 CREATES. No ornaments,no headgears etc .:nonchalance:

ps: game release 13 Feb 2017, i start from 14 Feb 2017

Hillbill79
04-26-2017, 02:54 PM
The game was released on the 14th, not the 13th.

I join the game at the first half of the round 1.
Bought the game and chose a faction-Vikings.
Did not change the team.
Played every day.
On the last day held defense for 19 hours non stop.
Vikings won the season, and i got 3 CREATES. No ornaments,no headgears etc .:nonchalance:

ps: game release 13 Feb 2017, i start from 14 Feb 2017

dimQ.
04-26-2017, 03:53 PM
Then something is completely wrong

Darkeater.Midir
04-26-2017, 03:54 PM
le dumb

Lyskir
04-26-2017, 03:57 PM
i changed from knights in the 1st round of the season to vikings and got 8 crates, ornaments and icon frame

Daam_13
04-26-2017, 04:12 PM
i changed from knights in the 1st round of the season to vikings and got 8 crates, ornaments and icon frame

Then I think we can all agree that they ****ed up badly again!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 04:13 PM
Then I think we can all agree that they ****ed up badly again!

That much is obvious lol

Darkeater.Midir
04-26-2017, 04:30 PM
I just got done talking to Live Support about this. Even told them that there was a Forum post going on about this issue. They said they're looking into the issue.

Time to T R U S T

Lyskir
04-26-2017, 04:30 PM
That much is obvious lol

fck man i feel bad for u :(

most of the ornaments are really ugly so i dont mind them, the only good one is for LB but i dont play him

Daam_13
04-26-2017, 04:34 PM
fck man i feel bad for u :(

most of the ornaments are really ugly so i dont mind them, the only good one is for LB but i dont play him

I like a good amount of em actually

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 04:48 PM
In fact I received nothing, not even the outline, I was a Viking and I cant unlock the faction war winner on the ubisoft club, I didn't change factions but I bought the game when the 2 round was on is this the reason?

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 04:49 PM
Ubisoft ****ed this one up I bet they will give everyone the reward because of this.

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 05:07 PM
I like a good amount of em actually

I like them too and its so frustrating that I got nothing I just feel I wasted my time playing so much for nothing

Tactical.Viking
04-26-2017, 05:09 PM
any official statement on it so far ?

did i miss anything?

Daam_13
04-26-2017, 05:14 PM
I just went into my Ubi profile and I can see that I received the gold emblem there, I can equip and modify it, cant check ingame yet as am at work. But I think it registered correctly now.

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 05:27 PM
I just went into my Ubi profile and I can see that I received the gold emblem there, I can equip and modify it, cant check ingame yet as am at work. But I think it registered correctly now.

Where can you see it? I cant find it

Daam_13
04-26-2017, 05:28 PM
Where can you see it? I cant find it

try this link

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/player-activities/

Captain-Courage
04-26-2017, 05:33 PM
Who gives a **** about rewards when one can't even play the game since last patch ? :rolleyes:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1644875-For-Honor-crashes-upon-launching-after-downloading-the-update

UBI screwing things even more badly than usual.

THAT, my dear friends, is what you call a truly epic season finale !

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 05:39 PM
try this link

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/player-activities/

Thanks! Yeah I got it too and set it but still ingame the outline isnt there to equip and the ornaments arent either

jmin504
04-26-2017, 05:44 PM
7 pages, no staff response.

There's your answer.

dimQ.
04-26-2017, 05:53 PM
I think it means that this is another bug and they have nothing to say, just fix it. Will hope.

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 05:55 PM
I think it means that this is another bug and they have nothing to say, just fix it. Will hope.

I hope too but it fades slowly away.....

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 05:55 PM
Hey I just talked with support and they said if you change your faction on the first select screen u were unable to receive it.https://i.imgur.com/EmUDYgh.png this screen

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 05:58 PM
Hey I just talked with support and they said if you change your faction on the first select screen u were unable to receive it.https://i.imgur.com/EmUDYgh.png this screen

Everbody knows this but I didnt change itand most us sure didnt either and still

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 06:01 PM
Everbody knows this but I didnt change itand most us sure didnt either and still

Even if you just peek the another faction you wont receive.

Flello
04-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Couldn't really care personally about the ornaments but I do feel it's unfair to reward only the winners with those ornaments considering the current state of the faction war.

I'm not even surprised they managed to balls this one up. And they probably have no way of determining who is eligible to receive the rewards either. I know a few people may not like it, but in my opinion I think everyone deserves to be able to receive at least the ornaments, one way or another.

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 06:04 PM
Even if you just peek the another faction you wont receive.

That doesnt make any sense so if you just look at it without changing you get nothing? Besides in the emblem editor I see my gold border and can equip it that means that I should got them.

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 06:08 PM
That doesnt make any sense so if you just look at it without changing you get nothing? Besides in the emblem editor I see my gold border and can equip it that means that I should got them.

Yeah that's what support told me, that the game sees that was a faction change, if you first played the game before 28/02 you are fine tho.

Gensui.Musashi
04-26-2017, 06:10 PM
you dont miss anything. nothing special at all

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 06:13 PM
you dont miss anything. nothing special at all

But it's a bummer to play 4 months for nothing,

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 06:15 PM
Yeah that's what support told me, that the game sees that was a faction change, if you first played the game before 28/02 you are fine tho.

That sounds unfair I bought the game 1. March played a lot of games deployed a ton and still got nothing. That means I just wasted my time for nothing. Something is not right here why tho I have the golden border in the emblem editor then?......

Gensui.Musashi
04-26-2017, 06:16 PM

well its like nothing xD

Captain-Courage
04-26-2017, 06:18 PM

Play for the fun and for winning your games.
Not for rewards, not for that joke that is Faction War. It's just an afterthough, a band-aid to help with player retention, nothing else.

Play it for what it truly is, a simple lobby based multiplayer arena game, nothing more

Otherwise, you will always be disapointed

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 06:22 PM
That sounds unfair I bought the game 1. March played a lot of games deployed a ton and still got nothing. That means I just wasted my time for nothing. Something is not right here why tho I have the golden border in the emblem editor then?......

Yeah I'm mad af because of this, they don't tell you that in the screen!

rocket_sludge
04-26-2017, 06:25 PM

I've been playing since release so that isn't the issue.

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 06:27 PM
I've been playing since release so that isn't the issue.

I woul suggest you to contact ubisoft chat support.

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 06:29 PM
Yeah I'm mad af because of this, they don't tell you that in the screen!

And so they punish us for something we cant know. I am so sick with this....no official response from ubisoft and they think its ok with such a thing...
I think its time to move on to play something else.....I love this game and I defended it from the start but I just feel burned out now

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 06:51 PM
https://youtu.be/ErEdYbj4ifQ?t=667

if you guys check this video it doesn't say about punishment and that you are chaning just because u are peeking.

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 06:59 PM
[

if you guys check this video it doesn't say about punishment and that you are chaning just because u are peeking.[/QUOTE]

I didnt even peek. I just read the text of each faction and then I chose Vikings. Is this still consider as a Faction Change? but this is utterly BS

Flello
04-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Maybe in the future they could be more 'fair' with their rewards. Instead of giving the winning faction all the goodies why not base it on personal war assets deployed.

I mean someone's that played the game for an hour and chose Vikings got all the good stuff. And there's people like myself who put multiple days worth of playtime into it, yet we get screwed over while the guy who played for an hour gets all the rewards

dimQ.
04-26-2017, 07:07 PM
I here amazed my brains, trying to remember how I chose the faction, and remembered that I took part in open beta testing, but I can not remember which faction I chose there. So, maybe in the game information about the faction is considered together with the beta, and when we bought the game itself and chose the side, it was credited for the change of faction. But the game itself suggested that I choose a faction, that's what the problem is.

Luxmaniaa
04-26-2017, 07:31 PM
I changed agent on chat support and he saw that the fault was on their end

Yolgaru
04-26-2017, 07:42 PM
I changed agent on chat support and he saw that the fault was on their end

I am glad that you are working so hard^^ keep up

IAstarothI
04-26-2017, 08:33 PM
same here, received the 3 crates only, I submitted a ticket, I hope I get an answer soon, in 2018 -_-

PHENTH0M
04-26-2017, 09:30 PM
i got only 3 crates too, never changed the faction. pls fix ubi. iam on pc

escacleo
04-26-2017, 11:01 PM
Remember when Samurai didn't get their reward. No one seemed to care. Now Vikings didn't get theirs. Awe....sucks don't it? They couldn't figure out how to give us our reward, what makes you think they can give you yours? Lets let that sink in for a minute. Now recall what they did about it? They made an event and gave EVERYONE the reward. Good luck, but you're out of that it seems. Too funny

kabal_ua
04-26-2017, 11:07 PM
Im missing the ornaments, just cant get it, system doesnt recognised me like a winner of faction war... but i got all helmet detalis ! How can this even be logical ?! :confused:
UBI fix this pls, i whant those ornaments, peoples say that they are cool.:(

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2017, 11:12 PM
Still waiting on a mod to respond.......

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 11:14 PM
The game has done stuff like this to me and many other people several times.

I was not given the Emblem Outline for being a Knight in the Open Beta, the game could not identify me as a Knight faction member and give out the correct rewards. Just a Beta problem you might think. Then we had the Samurai with no reward for their round win. The game could not identify who was a Samurai and give out the correct rewards. Now we have the season winners, the game is unable to identify who is eligible and cannot give out the correct rewards. And personally today as a Knight, after manually deploying 100's of times and getting the achievement for deploying manually in 50 turns, I am told on the season contribution screen that I have deployed just 12 times. The game cannot crrectly identify my contribution.

See the pattern?

rocket_sludge
04-26-2017, 11:19 PM
Still waiting on a mod to respond.......

Eric, ubisofts representative over at reddit, responded that they were aware and said to submit a ticket.

and in this thread a mod popped in http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1645130-No-war-rewards

UbiNoty
04-26-2017, 11:51 PM
Hi all,
We're currently looking into why some players didn't properly receive their faction rewards but to make sure you receive yours, please report your missing rewards with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315).
They'll be able to help make sure you're rewarded with your victory (or non-victory?) spoils for all your hard work over the course of the season and the final round. :D

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 12:59 AM
Hi all,
We're currently looking into why some players didn't properly receive their faction rewards but to make sure you receive yours, please report your missing rewards with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315).
They'll be able to help make sure you're rewarded with your victory (or non-victory?) spoils for all your hard work over the course of the season and the final round. :D

I talked with support.

They say they won't be releasing any rewards until they can get a clear grasp of what happened. Why some people got it and not others.

Then they asked me to screenshot my Outline menu and my Ornament menu to show that I never received my rewards.

I'm never gonna get my rewards am I

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qarzwj.jpg

ImTiredOfU
04-27-2017, 01:08 AM
I talked with support.

They say they won't be releasing any rewards until they can get a clear grasp of what happened. Why some people got it and not others.

Then they asked me to screenshot my Outline menu and my Ornament menu to show that I never received my rewards.

You will Friday during the community event that they will be having like the did the samurai when they were told they would get theirs.

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 01:38 AM
I talked with support.

Send them your screenshot. If they still give you the same response, send me your ticket # and I'll look into it.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 03:32 AM
Send them your screenshot. If they still give you the same response, send me your ticket # and I'll look into it.

Will do!

rocket_sludge
04-27-2017, 06:17 AM

What's the expected wait time for response on a ticket? Sent mine in 24h almost ago. Pictures included and everything.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 06:29 AM
What's the expected wait time for response on a ticket? Sent mine in 24h almost ago. Pictures included and everything.

Usually 2 days give or take.

Longer if the issue is difficult to fix or is widespread enough that they are swamped with tickets.

Silveriukas
04-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Same here !!! i was on viking even on Beta.

Silveriukas
04-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Same here !!! i was on vikings even on Beta.

rabidpenguin311
04-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Everybody needs to check their rewards, if you didn't get a bunch of crates and an emblem outline you didn't get your rewards either. I haven't received my VIking rewards yet but other people who play on our system, PS4, on other profiles haven't got their Samurai rewards either.

B-abdulaziz-B
04-27-2017, 07:10 PM
i was waiting since the first round for this season to end but when it ended i only recived 1 chest, im a samurai btw, can i please get some loot :(

PecarCZ
04-27-2017, 07:39 PM
I write to support with missing reward and their answer:No reward no scavenger crates have nice day ;););)

hallower1980
04-27-2017, 08:38 PM
I just got the Xbox Achievement for manually deploying assets in 5 rounds. That means it didn't recognize my doing so in one of Season 1's rounds because I manually deployed assets in every round since launch. It was classified as a rare Achievement with less than 2% of players getting it.

It seems the game's abysmal connection issues extend to asset tracking and/or Achievements. Congrats to the Vikings, but this makes it hard to trust the Faction War results.

sgtpickles
04-27-2017, 08:47 PM
I'm willing to bet most people with this "issue" switched factions. I got my rewards. The only one I missed was the one round where they compensated us with a community order.

That_guy44
04-28-2017, 02:55 AM
Has anyone been able to get their rewards from support or are we SOL

UbiNoty
04-28-2017, 03:03 AM
I believe we're doing it in waves. Hang tight! It's coming.
If you don't hear back or don't receive it after a week - give me your ticket # and I'll forward it over to be taken care of.

Yolgaru
04-29-2017, 09:15 AM
If you don't hear back or don't receive it after a week - give me your ticket # and I'll forward it over to be taken care of.

Thanks for the response! Its good to hear something is being done.

buhahh125
04-29-2017, 05:45 PM

How are you able to do it this time around but back when the Samurai did not get the loot you were not able to differentiate the playerbase? Just curious what changed.

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 06:04 PM
Reckon they can tell those who switched faction... and are trying it on. Lots of complaints will be from those.

How are you able to do it this time around but back when the Samurai did not get the loot you were not able to differentiate the playerbase? Just curious what changed.

starboyswag
04-30-2017, 03:08 AM
I didnt get my rewards either, only the 3 crates.

however I can see the outline online...weird. i raised a ticket :(
T

JulionSeven
04-30-2017, 03:55 AM
Same issue been Viking since closed beta did form a ticket 3 days ago still nothing

razabak10mm
04-30-2017, 04:27 AM

Feel free to look into mine while your at it.

Zercon.
04-30-2017, 04:27 AM
lies...... all lies, just stop with all the lies

you can get more chest my changing faction the relog and click on multiplayer i was viking and get all my rewards then change faction and got 3 more chest 2 from knights and 1 from samurai...
ubisoft can't do anything right from launch day players vs AI duel been broke... after 3 months you would think they would have fixed it so don't look for this to be fixed anytime soon

MonetaryBeast60
04-30-2017, 04:50 AM
I am excited to see that we Vikings won I really am, but I am missing my rewards.

I only received 3 chests and thats it. Despite the fact I have been a Viking since the Closed Beta.

same here

MonetaryBeast60
04-30-2017, 04:53 AM

rasied ticket
😢

Cozzy4480
04-30-2017, 11:20 AM
I submitted a ticket with screenshots of my emblems and ornaments with date and showing in the Uplay tab and they still won't talk to me. Its really disheartening supporting an upcoming game like this, participating in your factions victory and getting nothing to show for it.

Yolgaru
04-30-2017, 11:37 AM
I submitted a ticket with screenshots of my emblems and ornaments with date and showing in the Uplay tab and they still won't talk to me. Its really disheartening supporting an upcoming game like this, participating in your factions victory and getting nothing to show for it.

I feel the same after weeks of work being online and deploying war assets this happens. If it wont be fixed I will look for other games.
Still didnt get any answer from the support.....

rocket_sludge
04-30-2017, 12:28 PM
I got an answer from support the other day basically saying they're working on it and to hang in there. Posted a follow up question on whether it would be resolved without any further input from my end or not, waiting on another response. They're not quick to respond I can tell you that much.

Zorthorax
04-30-2017, 02:55 PM
i didnt get my rewards either apart from those 3 chests

KlNG_Slayer
04-30-2017, 04:13 PM
same over here :(

Touchedkensly
04-30-2017, 04:25 PM
I also only got 3 crates and nothing else , my buddy got he said 9 and that's what he also read it was supposed to or 7 I don5 remember but either way it's more than 3 he also got ornament and I'm not sure what else

armykenpo
04-30-2017, 05:08 PM
I just got off chat support and they said they aren't giving the rewards out untill they finish their investigation. But they are working really hard because they wamt to make sure it doesn't happen again.

dimQ.
05-01-2017, 07:36 PM
My ticket is updated to status "Escalated" today, before it was "work in progress". It's coming.:p

J-HovTheKnolls
05-01-2017, 07:40 PM
My ticket is updated to status "Escalated" today, before it was "work in progress". It's coming.:p

I submitted a ticket on it an hour after season ended, sent another and still no word. What do you mean it is coming?

dimQ.
05-01-2017, 07:58 PM
i sent my ticket, in april. 26. 2017. From that time it was updated three or four times. I think it means that the work is on and the result is getting closer.

cpt.karato
05-02-2017, 03:07 PM
anyone got the missing rewards yet ? ,

biosquarez
05-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Had the same problem even though I was Vikings since day 1. All of my friends had the rewards which made me more pissed off. Hope they solve this problem soon

corazondedelfin
05-02-2017, 05:33 PM
I just created a thread that will fix all your problems. Epic LOL

Go inside my profile, enter to last created thread HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I PROMISE YOU ALL, COME NOW!

Haunt1ng
05-02-2017, 09:45 PM

Same...
Vikings since day one and no rewards only the 3 boxes. WTF Ubisoft.

Vralof
05-02-2017, 10:38 PM

Here here. 3 Chests and no ornaments OR banner borders.

ZachRodAttack
05-02-2017, 11:11 PM
I'm still missing them they told me it's because I joined after the 8th but I have always been a viking and all it says is you can't change fractions

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 04:48 AM
Still haven't received mine :(

3 chests and no ornaments or outlines.

Yolgaru
05-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Same I didnt get it either. I didnt even got a response from Support.

How much longer we have to wait or will it even be fixed?

GodrictheJust
05-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Sent a ticket a few days ago at 10 pm est and got a response by 3am. Responded to that and and the replied within a few hours after that as well. Its in review right now so it's just a waiting game (pun kinda intended). I'm not calling out anyone specific, but this would be going faster if people weren't using cheats on this game and tying up all the hours on that.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 11:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jzc9UkS.gif

UbiNoty
05-04-2017, 01:07 AM
Sorry about the wait! We'll definitely make sure you all receive your season rewards.
Make sure you submit a ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) if you haven't yet!
Should be coming soon - I'll update you all as I get more information.

Hruodbhert
05-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Hi all, same problem here, viking since closed beta, no ornments, no crates, only the chest I think, because I don't remember how much I have first.

Btw I've write to the support, sending a ticket with screenshots of my "nothing" the 27th of April and still today no reply, only the status "work in progress" since the 1st of May.

BlitzNova10
05-05-2017, 11:17 PM
Support number 04710269

CoyoteXStarrk
05-06-2017, 06:57 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/SmpV6sKa1vBxm/giphy.gif

Grinzzer62
05-06-2017, 02:56 PM
i think they might be going to ignore us all together, i had put my ticket in the 26th got a response sent them there pics etc waited 4 to 5 days asked whats going on and got we apologize this will now be moved up to the development team for review and that any further info will be psted in ubi forums. tried asking them what needs to be further reviewed, and all they tell me now is updates will be in the forums, so im thinking were going to get swept under the rug.

KiwiiChpr
05-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Started playing For Honor (on PS4) for the last 3rounds so i thought it was normal that i only got three chests.

Although, i got to prestige ~15 at least in those three rounds and have been really active in faction resource spending.

After watching the live warrior's den broadcast on twitch, i figured there was 5chests and extra vanity to be earned.

Please give me looooooot <3 (friends got head customisations as well...season pass?)

Still tanking through lots of error DCs (till 5 games in a row sometimes) kinda ruins your evening so i dont believe it's fair i give you more money (season pass ect) but hey, love the game, the players...not so much but you can hit them so its ok.

Thank you for this awesome game guys, looking forward to those error fixes

xoobie
05-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Same loop happened to me
27th April, opened ticket and explained the situation ( only received 3 chests ) and got a response same day, which was impressive except I was told to explain the situation again...
29th April, wrote to explain again as told, plus a screen shot on the outline tab to show emblems.
2nd May, replied and said my case has been escalated to the For Honor team for further investigation, assured it would be solved asap. Figured I will just have to wait now.
6th May, email from UBI said they have not heard from me for the past 4 days and so the case is closed..

Hillbill79
05-06-2017, 07:09 PM
How many of you switched factions?

Simple truth is.... They know who did, and who didn't. There will be a LOT trying it on to get the rewards.... its the reason they switched factions after all... to be on the winning side.... but getting the rewards for it.... Nah... jog the **** on.

Grinzzer62
05-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Yes but when you never switch sides like my self and they are seem to be just ignoring us now.

UbiNoty
05-07-2017, 12:27 AM
I'm super sorry about the delay everyone. Some of you should have been able to get your rewards from support, but if you haven't - the team is working on a fix for and support is working to get through all the tickets as fast as they can.
So make sure you submit a ticket if you're missing your season rewards - as long as you submit a ticket, the reward will come.

Also if it's been a week and you haven't gotten a response yet, you can make sure your ticket wasn't accidentally closed by updating it/re-sending.
***(edit: please only update your ticket if it was marked closed. Let's not slam support with more tickets than necessary :D)***

I'll try to help as much as I can and check on your ticket progress if you want to PM me your ticket .

>> Submit a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) <<

CoyoteXStarrk
05-07-2017, 09:16 AM
I'm super sorry about the delay everyone. Some of you should have been able to get your rewards from support, but if you haven't - the team is working on a fix for and support is working to get through all the tickets as fast as they can.
So make sure you submit a ticket if you're missing your season rewards - as long as you submit a ticket, the reward will come.

Also if it's been a week and you haven't gotten a response yet, you can make sure your ticket wasn't accidentally closed by updating it/re-sending.

I'll try to help as much as I can and check on your ticket progress if you want to PM me your ticket .

>> Submit a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) <<

Keep up the good fight Noty

I just want my stupid Boar head :(

Dakaal
05-07-2017, 01:38 PM
On 26 April i write my ticket for the missing reward
on 2 May i get a reply from Ubisoft support asking for pictures and more details
on 2 May i send them everything they ask for
on 3 May the Ubisoft Support replay thanking me for the picture and he said "forwarding your information to the appropriate team. "
on 7 May i get an Email "Recently you requested personal assistance from Ubisoft Support. As we have not heard from you in the last four days your case has been closed automatically"

Why... they do that, when i receive the message from the Ubisoft i was waiting for a response about my reward, not closing the case like that

case number 04711411

EDIT

I get a replay from Ubisot Support seems that they want to fix the problem first

Thank you for your reply.

Your case closed automatically but is reopened now.

Regarding the awards I don't have any official update on this issue.

Very likely, when the fix is out, it will be posted on our forums and social media.

This fix will work for all affected accounts.

Always feel free to contact us again if you have any further queries.

Gray360UK
05-07-2017, 02:15 PM
On 26 April i write my ticket for the missing reward
on 2 May i get a reply from Ubisoft support asking for pictures and more details
on 2 May i send them everything they ask for
on 3 May the Ubisoft Support replay thanking me for the picture and he said "forwarding your information to the appropriate team. "
on 7 May i get an Email "Recently you requested personal assistance from Ubisoft Support. As we have not heard from you in the last four days your case has been closed automatically"

Why... they do that, when i receive the message from the Ubisoft i was waiting for a response about my reward, not closing the case like that

case number 04711411

Yeah as you found out, sadly too late, they always close cases automatically if there has been no further communication for 4 days.

For you and anyone else with this issue that has opened a ticket, make sure every 3 days at the latest you update your ticket, even if just with a simple additional sentence like 'any news?' or 'still waiting for an update, any progress?'

superenegade00
05-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Same with me, I only got three scavenger crates after Season one ended. I bought the game and joined Vikings during round one. This is preposterous.

cpt.karato
05-10-2017, 09:39 AM
over 2 weeks without the reward, support says keep an eye on the forum , forum says be sure to submit a ticket , so stupid

Daam_13
05-10-2017, 12:59 PM
over 2 weeks without the reward, support says keep an eye on the forum , forum says be sure to submit a ticket , so stupid

pretty much. Be patient guys because we got no clue what were doing.

Chewbocko
05-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Never got my Season rewards. Contacted support like 5-6 times. Last thing I got back was this:

Ian W @ Ubisoft Support
May 07, 2017 4:05 PM

Hello again,

The issue of missing rewards has been reported to the development team and is currently being investigated. Any new or updates will be posted on the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

Please keep in mind that support does not receive any news of updates, compensation or patches before they are announced. For this issue all missing rewards will be exclusively handled by the development teams.

As such I would advise checking there and keeping an eye on Twitter for any further updates.

Kind Regards,
Ubisoft Support

PecarCZ
05-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Same for me missing reward has been reported to the development team for investigate.Any new or updates will be posted on the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com) and then my case is closed :):):):):):) Ubisoft have most -------- support from all Game company (EVIL EA HAVE BETTER SUPPORT THAT UBISOFT).Ubisoft support is not real because most of answer is generic or case is closed without any answer.

That_guy44
05-11-2017, 03:57 PM
I knew the day after, we weren't getting our season rewards. Hell, their hyping up season 2 already. Time to move on and REMEMBER.

biosquarez
05-12-2017, 03:30 AM
Case number 04721279
Closed automatically, thanks to the guys working on this though, you guys have been patient with the mob here.
I hope this is not an empty promise, the rewards shall come, hopefully...

CoyoteXStarrk
05-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Yeah I got the same answer.

Support - For info go to the forums.

Forums - For help go to Support.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/cluelessteen/GIFS/tumblr_lz6q83rJw51qgtcjko1_500.gif

Ultra-Mortem
05-12-2017, 03:25 PM
I'm going out on a massive limb here... but I think they ****ed us :mad:

CoyoteXStarrk
05-13-2017, 01:36 AM
I just wish they would give us SOME kind of window of when to expect the rewards.

razabak10mm
05-13-2017, 01:47 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think it's pretty disingenuous to hype season 2 when they haven't handed out all the rewards for s1.

Not cool if we don't get these before s2 starts.

Chewbocko
05-13-2017, 03:05 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think it's pretty disingenuous to hype season 2 when they haven't handed out all the rewards for s1.

Not cool if we don't get these before s2 starts.

Agreed 100 percent.

I see they made a thread in known issues about it. It says no work around a and no more info is needed. Does that mean they will be handing out rewards soon? Probably not lol

Ultra-Mortem
05-13-2017, 10:17 AM
Agreed 100 percent.

I see they made a thread in known issues about it. It says no work around a and no more info is needed. Does that mean they will be handing out rewards soon? Probably not lol

I seen that too, usually it says "fixed releasing soon" or something along those lines when it is listed in the patches. So yeah, I think you're right. There wont be a fix soon.

Grinzzer62
05-14-2017, 02:42 AM
Yea don't bother trying to keep ticket updated either as I was told that they don't receive updates regarding patches or fixes and that they won't be directly handling it but all fixes will be in the forums but In order to receive the rewards there systems has to find your account was affected and did not receive the rewards you were do.

At the end I was told with what had been said that the support ticket for this issue will now be closed as there is no further assistance we are able to provide Regarding this issue.

Ejecutor-EU
05-14-2017, 08:02 PM
I understand the fact that they have prioritys as developers and the one now is the season 2 launch that comes with lot of changes. It's a shame that we dont have the season 1 rewards when the season 2 starts but I hope at least some kind of extra reward as an apologize.

Chewbocko
05-15-2017, 02:54 AM
I understand the fact that they have prioritys as developers and the one now is the season 2 launch that comes with lot of changes. It's a shame that we dont have the season 1 rewards when the season 2 starts but I hope at least some kind of extra reward as an apologize.

I'm actually expecting some better rewards, after making us wait weeks and weeks while others get their boxes and such is kind of ********. It's even more ******** that we will probably have to wait till after season 2 starts.

It's a shame really, I've already got 2 friends that couldn't stay patient, they ended up refunding the game yesterday on their credit cards, can't say I blame them though, constant errors, no rewards, no support, seems like refunding might be a good idea lol.

I'll wait it out for a bit longer, but I'm on the fence now.

Chewbocko
05-15-2017, 08:04 AM
Don't want to double post but I just got a new reply from UbiSoft, thought I should share.

"Hey, Delaney. I'm sorry for the lack of communication, but I assure you that we've been working on the matter internally. We haven't forgotten about the issue, and you should receive your rewards soon if you joined Vikings and stayed on them throughout the season."

dimQ.
05-15-2017, 02:40 PM
Don't want to double post but I just got a new reply from UbiSoft, thought I should share.

"Hey, Delaney. I'm sorry for the lack of communication, but I assure you that we've been working on the matter internally. We haven't forgotten about the issue, and you should receive your rewards soon if you joined Vikings and stayed on them throughout the season."

I knew that you can not change the faction until this problem is solved, which irritates even more, since I would like to move to the side of the knights in season 2, but I was also deprived of it.:nonchalance:

Im_just_Clumsy
05-15-2017, 02:46 PM
so tomorrow we have new season and still they didn't make any progress with missing rewards... yeah, cool

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 02:50 PM
I like to hope that the rewards will come with the season update.

:(

Im_just_Clumsy
05-15-2017, 02:57 PM
so... how long is it? 3 weeks? to get same rewards? seems fair to me

Daam_13
05-15-2017, 03:54 PM
I like to hope that the rewards will come with the season update.

:(

Yeah I would love that too, but with every shady answers we get on the forum I highly doubt it unfortunately.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Yeah I would love that too, but with every shady answers we get on the forum I highly doubt it unfortunately.

I know :(

razabak10mm
05-19-2017, 03:50 AM
Gotta give credit where it's due. I finally got my rewards today. Thanks Ubi!!!!!

dimQ.
05-26-2017, 06:52 AM
Yesterday they told me that I will not get anything. No reward kid, you're left alone with your bugs, good-bye. Wish better luck to you, guys.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-26-2017, 06:59 AM
Yesterday they told me that I will not get anything. No reward kid, you're left alone with your bugs, good-bye. Wish better luck to you, guys.

Message UbiNoty and see if he can help.

He is the guy that helped make sure that I got my Season 1 rewards.

biosquarez
05-26-2017, 03:27 PM
Have hope guys, I just recently receiveved my s1 rewards, it was a long wait but I'm glad they came through with the promise.

cpt.karato
05-27-2017, 07:31 AM
mine is still missing but ticket is still open and people seem to be getting their rewards so hopefully , but its been over a month now so bad and sad , =/

dimQ.
06-01-2017, 02:46 PM
holy moly, i got my rewards just now, after patch 1.08 update. OMG im so happy now.

Details:

In the support service said that I will not receive a reward, without specifying the reasons. It was very insulting, I really did not try to deceive anyone. Received the reward only after talking with ubinoty.

Ubinoty you are my happiness, thank you very much!!!:D

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 01:20 AM
:>

Yolgaru
06-22-2017, 11:18 AM
To this Day I didnt get my rewards. The only thing I get from the support is the same "We are working for on it, please have patience" like 6 times I got the same response.

Its unbelievable how they did nothing for months, Seems I will never get them. And I am burned out for this game like weeks ago.

Thanks Ubisoft Support for nothing.