PDA

View Full Version : Please ubisoft read this thread and don't ignore it

BuG-.
04-25-2017, 09:30 PM
guys we still have problems in connection in egypt..so i have an idea which may help you fix it

through my plays in other games..i found in battlefield 1 that we are easily connected to irish servers..so if you can try to make egypt connected to r6 siege irish (ireland) servers

this may do a thing to fix our problems here..please don't ignore this post and read it this may fix our problem here in egypt..thank you

PandaBoiiii
04-25-2017, 11:03 PM
I'M Egyptian and i never had a problem connecting 1 week ago, i think it's an issue with UbiPotato it self not the country

BuG-.
04-26-2017, 12:32 AM
I'M Egyptian and i never had a problem connecting 1 week ago, i think it's an issue with UbiPotato it self not the country

the weird thing is that nat type is open while i'm not opening dmz host and when i tried to delete ports it became strict..this is something weird because nat type depends on dmz host not on ports and i have people can play this game quite good but i'm still suffering of its connection problems

so what did you do on your router so as not get any problems?? did you open ports or dmz host or upnp or it's just opened automatically with you without problems

if you can help me get a fix for error 2-0x0000B005 i would be grateful and thanks in advance