PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezes

godseamonkey
04-25-2017, 04:46 AM
So recently my game been freezing after a match. making me loose end of match rewards and have to restart the game and uplay
Anyone else experience this? or know a fix?

Raze_Inferno
04-25-2017, 04:54 AM
So recently my game been freezing after a match. making me loose end of match rewards and have to restart the game and uplay
Anyone else experience this? or know a fix?

Tell something more about this Wht were the steps u did and wht all happened exactly:)

godseamonkey
04-25-2017, 09:52 AM
pretty simple was playing dominion match as it ended the game froze. it was pvai and played raider but happened on other characters also.

kweassa1917
04-25-2017, 10:14 AM
I'm not sure if it's a good thing to disclose this... but it's an exploit.

Basically, when the match is over and about the time you see your dead/victorious self, just before the score table screen, you "do something" to your PC and it exploits the unforeseen problems in FH's netcode, and causes a game freeze. Go to current Warrior's Den stream and listen to the part where they explanation about the 'bug' that would sometimes cause drops at the end of the match, and how they're working on a fix.

There are malicious people that exploit this, to cause a game crash.

Lucky for us the devs say it will be fixed with 1.06, so let's hope for the best.

Charmzzz
04-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Happens every 5th Match or something to me, too. Freezes on different Dominion Maps (ONLY Dominion), always when the end-sequence should start. No Freeze anywhere else, only the Game freezes. D3D shows 0 FPS. Only possibility to get out of the Game is to pull up the Task Manager and kill the process...

i7-3820
Gainward 1070 Golden Sample (tried to underclock it, but it didn't change the behaviour of the Game)
8 GB RAM

Ryldaun
04-26-2017, 12:37 PM
My friend found a solution that seems to be too easy to be true: When he does never tab out of the game to desktop or somewhere else, not even in the menu, his game works perfect without freeze or blackscreen after a match.