PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6 not utilizing second gpu at all

FananaSweg
04-24-2017, 04:48 PM
So I just purchased a second RX 470 Nitro+ yesterday to increase my performance in things like rendering and playing games, the second card is installed and working fine in most applications however when I tested siege I noticed no performance change (increase or decrease). All the settings indicate that my second gpu should be being utilized however when I run the game with HWmonitor open it says the second gpu is being 0% utilized and the clock speed is sitting at it's base clock speed of 300mhz showing that the game isn't even touching the second card. Is anyone else having this issue or does anyone know a possible fix? Thanks :)

B-A-B-Y
04-24-2017, 06:14 PM
So I just purchased a second RX 470 Nitro+ yesterday to increase my performance in things like rendering and playing games, the second card is installed and working fine in most applications however when I tested siege I noticed no performance change (increase or decrease). All the settings indicate that my second gpu should be being utilized however when I run the game with HWmonitor open it says the second gpu is being 0% utilized and the clock speed is sitting at it's base clock speed of 300mhz showing that the game isn't even touching the second card. Is anyone else having this issue or does anyone know a possible fix? Thanks :)

Am sure Rainbow6siege doesn't support croosfire and sli