PDA

View Full Version : Fuse problem in Slaughter house

XyZspineZyX
01-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Ok I am in the slaughter house and I have gotten to the part where I need to put a fuse in the door. But the problem is I dont have the fuse and it has disappeared in my inventory some how. I remember getting the fuse from the fuse room ( the room where you had to kick the box outside and crawl in and take it...) and it shows it is gone I killed all the guards in both the areas btween the fuse room and the door that needs the fuse. Somehow the fuse I had picked up isnt in my inventory anymore and there is no other way to get it back or get another one. Could someone please give me some ideas what I could because even though it is a short game I Dont want to start all over again.
Thanks for your help guys.

XyZspineZyX
01-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Ok I am in the slaughter house and I have gotten to the part where I need to put a fuse in the door. But the problem is I dont have the fuse and it has disappeared in my inventory some how. I remember getting the fuse from the fuse room ( the room where you had to kick the box outside and crawl in and take it...) and it shows it is gone I killed all the guards in both the areas btween the fuse room and the door that needs the fuse. Somehow the fuse I had picked up isnt in my inventory anymore and there is no other way to get it back or get another one. Could someone please give me some ideas what I could because even though it is a short game I Dont want to start all over again.
Thanks for your help guys.

XyZspineZyX
01-07-2004, 10:43 AM
maybe placed it in your partners itemlist?

nera1978
12-31-2004, 10:32 AM
I just encountered the same problem with the GameCube; a few moments after I had gotten the fuse I noticed that the action button read "Put." I thought it was strange that there was no obvious place to put the fuse but since it was dark in the room I went ahead and did it. But now that I've gotten to a place on the next level that requires a fuse -- and I can't find that anywhere -- I've realized that action alert was a glitch. It's impossible to retrieve the fuse.

sylveseter94
08-18-2009, 05:00 PM
did you guys ever find your fuses? cuz i cant find my fuse to get out of the factory to open the door to get out so that i can go to the slaughter house.