PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer "Make Way" ability still bugged

UristMcDorfs
04-23-2017, 10:45 PM
The "Make Way" attack as shown in the in-game tutorial video for the character is supposed to be a zone attack that strikes 360* around the character after a parry.

Currently when the attack is input after a parry, a normal zone attack is performed which only hits roughly over 90* to the front and right of the character.

The strange thing is the last patch where they added uninterruptible stance to the attack. Now when you input a zone attack after the parry, you are uninterruptible but still only hit that area to the front and right of the character. Meaning the attack has been looked at and modified but no change was made to the affected area or animation.

So the question is: Is the 360* attack not happening by design or error? Either way something needs to be updated to reflect the move accurately.

nyrue
04-24-2017, 02:28 AM
i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed this,

S0Mi_xD
04-24-2017, 03:06 AM
The "Make Way" attack as shown in the in-game tutorial video for the character is supposed to be a zone attack that strikes 360* around the character after a parry.

Currently when the attack is input after a parry, a normal zone attack is performed which only hits roughly over 90* to the front and right of the character.

The strange thing is the last patch where they added uninterruptible stance to the attack. Now when you input a zone attack after the parry, you are uninterruptible but still only hit that area to the front and right of the character. Meaning the attack has been looked at and modified but no change was made to the affected area or animation.

So the question is: Is the 360* attack not happening by design or error? Either way something needs to be updated to reflect the move accurately.

Do not rely to much on the in-game tutorial videos, the berserker videos do say you can use a top heavy after dodging .
But looks like the removed/edited those moves.

nyrue
04-24-2017, 03:09 AM
yeah they didn't update the videos after the patches

Felis_Menari
04-24-2017, 10:03 AM
I, and others, have brought it up before. We did get an Ubi response, so hopefully that eventually results in us getting the true Make Way.

kweassa1917
04-24-2017, 10:23 AM
Is there a chance that the tutorial vids may be outdated, and not updated as the devs tweak/buff/nerf skills?

Felis_Menari
04-24-2017, 11:33 PM
Is there a chance that the tutorial vids may be outdated, and not updated as the devs tweak/buff/nerf skills?

If that was the case for Make Way, that would mean that the devs didn't update the Make Way vid before, at, or shortly after launch and didn't let the fan base know about it. Extremely unlikely, me thinks. It seems pretty clear to me that Make Way was completely broken (couldn't be performed) at launch, and the devs have tried to duct-tape it into something useable. Either way, it shows a lack of give-a-damn from the devs that I find disheartening.

UbiJurassic
04-25-2017, 02:55 AM
I forwarded a previous thread regarding this to the team. ;)

WetHitta
10-29-2018, 06:49 PM
Well its way over a Year now and still ISN'T fixd its even worse now, LB together with Shugo crying for a rework but he Roman says "LB is fine we just dont play him right"