PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1701 Hard AI

dread099
04-22-2017, 09:42 AM
Hard AI often enjoys having more power and influence then me.
How is that calculated?
I figured out that somehow impact for that does ships/troops/watchtowers.

Anybody have excat formula for it?
Because prince igor yegorov constantly declares war on me.

There sometimes happens situations when emillio castelli dont want to declare war on me, even if reputation is in red portion.

Also often thing: prince igor declares war on me, and instant beggs for peace.

Another strange thing: If I have settled on island, madame nadasgy/igor yegorov says that it is 'threatment' even if still there is places to settle. They also declares war even if reputation is trade agreement/alliance, just because of island. Why so? Is it bug?

dmdilks
04-23-2017, 03:21 PM
It has been some time since I played 1701. But all the games are about the same. From 1602, 1503, 1701, & 1404. It isn't a bug it is the way the games are made. If you played hard Al that is what you are going to get. Plus there is a lot of people that have complain about the same thing. When you play hard core the Al have always been like they cheat.

You can cut off all they supplies from every body and the will still survive. It just the way they made the game sorry. I play the 1404 mod of the game and yes they do the same thing. You can try to keep them happy. But they will get piss off if you try to take to much on the map.

dread099
04-23-2017, 06:49 PM
You can cut off all they supplies from every body and the will still survive. It just the way they made the game sorry. I play the 1404 mod of the game and yes they do the same thing. You can try to keep them happy. But they will get piss off if you try to take to much on the map.

I dont complain. I want to find out what factors cause igor yegorov to declare war on me? Noteworthy he oftens beggs for peace.

dmdilks
04-25-2017, 08:30 PM
http://anno1404.wikia.com/wiki/Hard_AI_guide