PDA

View Full Version : Ubi, please punish the quitters. They are too many!

marcoalpha1
04-22-2017, 02:13 AM
Everygame nowadays has a system to punish the quitter, why does for honor not have one? This is such a competitive game which tempts people to quit. There are so many quitters. I report them and i message them. They even admit to be a quieter and they are proud for it. Surely you have a way to know of the people quit or get kicked.

Please do punish the quitters!

Ryldaun
04-22-2017, 02:38 AM
The system is not stable enough to punish quitters. The system can't really tell if they alt+f4 or crashed I think.

marcoalpha1
04-22-2017, 10:01 AM
The system is not stable enough to punish quitters. The system can't really tell if they alt+f4 or crashed I think.

A connection error (timeout, failed connection,, etc..) cannot be distinguished from a direct input by the user? I don't believe it!

Moreover, some server issues are caused exactly by people disconnecting, since is a p2p connection.

King_Duncan_VII
04-22-2017, 05:32 PM
When the ranked matches are released, they should punish those quitters. But not the ones is non-ranked matches. Even I dislike when people quit on me, I can also understand why.

marcoalpha1
04-22-2017, 05:58 PM
When the ranked matches are released, they should punish those quitters. But not the ones is non-ranked matches. Even I dislike when people quit on me, I can also understand why.

Even in the non ranked matches, people quit to keep their stats up( kda, win ratio) you have players with win ratio above 90 in team matches and kda of 9+!

And during duels...That's even more annoying!

King_Duncan_VII
04-23-2017, 03:03 AM
Even in the non ranked matches, people quit to keep their stats up( kda, win ratio) you have players with win ratio above 90 in team matches and kda of 9+!

And during duels...That's even more annoying!

Honestly, KDs mean nothing to me. It's just an ego stroker. It looks nice but it really doesn't matter. I do agree, it is annoying. But I also understand that matchmaking can set a newbie against a Rep 20+ player. It's just not fun to get absolutely owned by someone so far out of your league. If they're going to punish quitters, they need to make sure that players are matched up against other players of similar or very close to similar skill.

Heck, base the matchmaking off of KD. Then those who quit to keep their KD high will only play against those who also have high (and legit) KDs. They'll be in an endless cycle of rage quitting. LOL.

marcoalpha1
04-24-2017, 12:11 AM
Honestly, KDs mean nothing to me. It's just an ego stroker. It looks nice but it really doesn't matter. I do agree, it is annoying. But I also understand that matchmaking can set a newbie against a Rep 20+ player. It's just not fun to get absolutely owned by someone so far out of your league. If they're going to punish quitters, they need to make sure that players are matched up against other players of similar or very close to similar skill.

Heck, base the matchmaking off of KD. Then those who quit to keep their KD high will only play against those who also have high (and legit) KDs. They'll be in an endless cycle of rage quitting. LOL.

Why not! :)

Still it is really annoying and if we all start doing so the matches will end always against bot!

marcoalpha1
04-25-2017, 09:24 AM
http://kotaku.com/top-for-honor-player-accused-of-rampant-rage-quitting-1794606180

Kda 1700+. He is not the only one. He is only the best at quitting.

Punishment should be introduced. Game is spoiled by quitters.

marcoalpha1
04-25-2017, 11:04 PM
New patch out tomorrow on pic but still no mention on quitter punishment despite many complains...

Ubi why cannot you address this?

matt89connor
04-26-2017, 10:00 AM
I think the sys can understand if the quit is an Error / crash, because the U-play tell us to do a signal for help us,and if is an error we see the info of the error in game, so, mine idea is simple:
- after 2 minutes of the match ( so if a friend gone for error or not, and you want gone from battle early there's no penalty), who's quit with no error, has 500 of exp points of penalty and 100 of steel....so this is mine idea for this quitters

Uzu66
04-27-2017, 03:51 AM
I personally don't think they will punish quitters, you realise how many there are right?
The game is already aggravating enough without getting punished for leaving a game and I think a lot of those quitters will actually quit playing the game altogether.
Ubi definitely doesn't want that they've lost enough players already.

Command7Hero
04-27-2017, 09:44 AM
they will punish them when they make a fair matchmaking
this is the frist reason for quit the matches

http://imgur.com/cZihmAx

http://imgur.com/XcdTwaP