PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Shove doesn't knockdown in revenge anymore?

eliteslayer66
04-21-2017, 10:11 PM
Seems very inconsistent at least. Also the few times that it has worked, i couldn't get a heavy off afterwords.

Neizue
04-21-2017, 10:42 PM
Seems very inconsistent at least. Also the few times that it has worked, i couldn't get a heavy off afterwords.

Yes there is a bug because sometimes it does knock them down and sometimes it does not. I have a video of me going revenge and in the middle of the revenge animaton an orochi swings and doesn't flinch.

UbiJurassic
04-22-2017, 12:35 AM
Thanks for letting us know, eliteslayer. I'll make a note of it to pass along to the team.

CaptainPwnet
04-22-2017, 04:57 AM
Thanks for letting us know, eliteslayer. I'll make a note of it to pass along to the team.

All you have to do is spam backdash as you are shoved and you will not be knocked down. Also LB can have revenge ready but not yet activated. Then if he shoves someone and activates revenge right after it will cause a knockdown.

Fangzored
04-22-2017, 05:14 AM
All you have to do is spam backdash as you are shoved and you will not be knocked down. Also LB can have revenge ready but not yet activated. Then if he shoves someone and activates revenge right after it will cause a knockdown.

That last part is not unique to LB shoves, any bash moves and GB throws can knockdown if revenge is activated right after they are used, i also assume the reverse is true and if you shove someone and then revenge runs out immediately they wont get knocked down.