PDA

View Full Version : Not a Single Mention of Flicker

Varicose_Veins
04-21-2017, 09:09 PM
This is seriously a major issue especially on PC and it affects so many characters. It compromises the integrity of the game.

I'm stunned it didn't get a mention in the Warrior's Den today. Flickering is worse now than ever before.

Do Ubisoft recognise this as a serious problem?

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 09:12 PM
They mentioned flicker on the last den or the one two weeks ago, they said in a future patch which they also aim to address the defensive meta in. They aren't going to mention everything every week.

Varicose_Veins
04-21-2017, 09:20 PM
I don't think they did. They've never really talked about it as a widespread issue and the only time I've seen them mention it was in relation to the PK.

CandleInTheDark
04-21-2017, 09:29 PM
Last week, someone asked if they were doing anything about the zone attack flicker bug (note pk was not specifically mentioned). Roman specifically said that it is a bug they are looking at, it is not intended, they have a fix on the code that they are testing. it is not going to come that soon because it is part of a bigger patch in terms of balancing and addressing defensive meta stuff but they are aware of it and working on it. That is pretty much word for word Roman last week as I said. I just pulled up the stream to listen to again specifically to get that as accurate as I could so it isn't hard to find if you listen regularly.