PDA

View Full Version : igor and kit editor

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2002, 09:20 PM
i am trying to edit some kits for the missions on igor and i don't get the weaps i choose to come over to the missions. for example i choose a barrett sniper rifle and 10 mags in igor and save it as sniper-05.kit then goto the game missions and i get a 7.62 sniper rifle with 5 mags. are some weaps for multi-player only or are they all able to be set up with kit editor for the missions? thanks for any help you may offer.

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2002, 09:20 PM
i am trying to edit some kits for the missions on igor and i don't get the weaps i choose to come over to the missions. for example i choose a barrett sniper rifle and 10 mags in igor and save it as sniper-05.kit then goto the game missions and i get a 7.62 sniper rifle with 5 mags. are some weaps for multi-player only or are they all able to be set up with kit editor for the missions? thanks for any help you may offer.

XyZspineZyX
05-04-2003, 01:44 AM
i have that same problem. none of the weapons i make will work.

Eagles may soar, but weasles dont get sucked into jet engines.

XyZspineZyX
05-04-2003, 07:19 AM
Can the both of you post in the Mods Forum please... you will get answers there...
this is forum is geared towards Tech problems... sorry.

<font color=#7FFFD4>AIM</font><font color=#FFFFFF/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif :</font> <font color=#8A2BE2>DoSChaNelo</font>
http://members.shaw.ca/tech.ez/mac07.jpg

XyZspineZyX
02-06-2004, 07:18 PM
well this may be the wrong place but I'll try to help u once u got your kit made or edited you got to go to the part where u restrict kits or guns and place your kite in the sniper or demo or rifle or support where ever u want it hope this helps later